"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Being too muscular for women?

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Just wondering here, can one be too fvckin' big and bulky for womens taste. I've heard some chicks at work say they liked schwarzenegger back in his bodybuilding days and others seem to like the clean cut look. I don't have this problem myself (6'3" and 190lbs, on a bulking program right now) but I know one dude at my work who is 6'4" and about 220-230lbs.... we wear blue business shirts to work and his shirt has no room to breath, it's like it's been painted onto his body. How big is "too big"? Generally speaking here. Do ladies shy away from dudes that are too tall and too built?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Yep

Can a woman's body type effect your opinion on her? Yes? Same with women. I like slim and small breats... What? Someone else likes big boobs and huge a$$? Crazy! Why doesn't everyone like the same thing? Life would be so much easier (for those that met that model)!

(Really, before asking questions to this board, ask yourself. The answer is almost always obvious.)
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
I know bulky guys who look comfy in a suit, the guy is just picking a tight shirt so he can show off his biceps and pecs. Some women can think you're too big but all would agree its important to be TONED and I can't think of a single woman on this planet who does not cream herself when she sees a sexy sixpack.
 

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2002
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Originally posted by MVPlaya
I know bulky guys who look comfy in a suit, the guy is just picking a tight shirt so he can show off his biceps and pecs. Some women can think you're too big but all would agree its important to be TONED and I can't think of a single woman on this planet who does not cream herself when she sees a sexy sixpack.
Not ALL women would agree it's important to be toned. There is no consensus. People have different opinions.

Believe it or not, MANY women like skinny guys. In fact, there have been studies that indicate that MOST women find very muscular men unattractive.
 
Top