"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Being nice has gotten me so much further with women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I’m nice. Happy with what I’ve got. Who knows if I would have done better or worse being ‘not nice’.
If she's responding well, the energy is well, and she's helpful, i wouldn't change too much. One thing alot of guys can have when they have it good, is to be mindful of their time. Not completely starving them for time, but being on your purpose and hobbies keeps things hotter longer...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Most of these movie stars problem is going for entitled female celebs with the egos the size of mt. everest. I think Christian Bale and Matt Damon married regular women and they seem to be doing fine.

Johnny Depp probably got it to his head that he can conquer anything.

The entitled female ego is one thing no man should ever attempt to conquer. Just dismiss. She is no longer feminine and submissive.
They have those ego's in "regular life". Did you hear the 48 minutes recordings? She was terrible... I know the type, and those are becoming much more common in todays world.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The human ego is susceptible to delusions of grandeur and psychosis. Unfortunately we live in a society that perpetuates it. Some eastern countries foster stoicism and integrity through excellence but America is a culture that fosters entitlement so the women will reflect that. Women are just substance without form. They take on the form of whatever environment in order to survive.

When I was in SF, I dated nothing but foreign chicks running away from oppression from Russia. They would write me love notes and treat me like a king, lol. And I was just nice to them. They were blown away by it.
Smart. There's always going to be some opportunities that most others won't notice.
 

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
LoL, the stuff you mention isn't "Nice", its just described as basic public courtesy.

You can be nice as long as you're not a Pu$$y
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
I tihnk the whole 'negging', bad boy, pushpull thing might have helped a tiny bit back in the mysterymethod days, but I tihnk nowadays with instagram and onlyfans and girls egos on a whole new level, it's kind of suicide to behave like that with girls who don't know you and don't tihnk you're super hot. They're just like 'whatever. I don't know you. And you're ugly. Bye!!' if you try them PUA tricks on them lol
 
Top