Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a Dj requires a big penis....

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Its funny how men see size as a measure of masculinity, to a ***** you gotta act like a man, u could be a big Pus with a foot long slong, yah ull get laid, but then u get stuck with that hollow worthless piece of meat feeling that hores get. So men worry about **** size more than women, women just want u to hit that G spot over and over. Thats the spot fellas! Have her melling like a kitten! To Each His Own........

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Real Man
Now this is the god to honest truth.

All things being the same men with larger than average penises will be the ones getting with the women.

The rest fall in to chumps category.....the guys that will get dumped for a guy with a bigger penis.

You can't be a DJ with a small penis, guys. Size matters big time!

Its all about penis. You either got it or you have not. Guys with big penises are generally more alpha, more confident and are natural with women.

So you cant be a dj and have a small penis....its a contradiction.
It is better to have the world think that you just might be an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Being a Dj requires a big penis....

Originally posted by princelydeeds
It is better to have the world think that you just might be an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
ROFL!!!

I'ma remember that, Princely, that is a solid line!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's really funny? I bet every guy on this board is above average in penis size (average being 6 inches long, 5 inches wide as according to Real_man).

Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
You know what's really funny? I bet every guy on this board is above average in penis size (average being 6 inches long, 5 inches wide as according to Real_man).
eewwwwwww

keep your sick fantasies to yourself dude

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my penis is long enough, i don't think its overly huge but it isn't short.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only read the first post...

The survival of the fittest
First of all, survival of the fittest doesn't purtain to something being bigger and badder than something else and "beating" it. Survival of the fittest means that a certain race or species is reproductively successful. Since the penis allows humans to reproduce and only about 10-15 percent of the population have large penis'(pretty much a guess, I assume its close). Isn't it sort of odd that there are billions of humans in the world and they are dominate to any other species on earth??

Try to think of it as logically as possible before you post this dumbass ****.