Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a Dj requires a big penis....

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Now this is the god to honest truth.

All things being the same men with larger than average penises will be the ones getting with the women.

The rest fall in to chumps category.....the guys that will get dumped for a guy with a bigger penis.

You can't be a DJ with a small penis, guys. Size matters big time! Infact girth moreso than length.

If you believe that bullshiite that women do not look for the 'above average' guys then you are naieve. Women seek out guys with big penises....it is more pleasurable to them.

You can do all the techniques, djing, muscle building you want but if you have a small penis.....well you aint "THE MAN" to her. This is the natural pecking order that god intended. The survival of the fittest.

A big penis and being able to use it well. That's what a woman wants and that's what will keep her.

Just like all things being equal the big guy will always win a fight simmilarly the big penis wins the girl.

Incase you are wondering the average is 6" length, 5" girth. To many women that will not be enough...why? cos the guys with big penis get around more than the guys with little penises. Its a fact. The well endowed guys will have shagged more women whilst little penies gets none. Women talk...their perception is marred by the accounts of big penises......if you have big one and use it well then you get to fawk all the friends network. So to a woman the average is not enough....you need a big one.

Woman also want guys that can orgasm again and again. Big penis and the multi-orgasmic ability will keep any womans interest sky high.

Its all about penis. You either got it or you have not. Guys with big penises are generally more alpha, more confident and are natural with women.

So you cant be a dj and have a small penis....its a contradiction.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I hear the word penis one more time..

So most of the guys that are 5"-7'' should just give up? That's stupid sh1t.

Woman also want guys that can orgasm again and again. Big penis and the multi-orgasmic ability will keep any womans interest sky high.
Haha you're joking right? Women are the only ones that can orgasm over and over without recharging.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score

You guys make me laugh...on here talking about getting women. lol.

I am telling you the real deal.

Survival of the fittest.

You guys were not meant to pass on your genes.

Even if you manage to bag a hottie....she will always want better....and if something better came along she will be gone. This married woman said to me....'how can i go back to my husband after being with you. how can i go from this to that'.

This is where it's at.

Only a couple here have it right....pook and player supreme.... most of the rest of you are chumps.....small balls.

BTW, men can be multi orgasmic....i am.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never read some much BS in a post before....

Hah, this is even worse than PuertoRicanlovers posts' ;)

All things being the same men with larger than average penises will be the ones getting with the women
But all things are not the same - and thats where this breaks down.

You can't be a DJ with a small penis, guys. Size matters big time! Infact girth moreso than length.
BS - you can DJ with any size penis - do you walk down the street with your d#ck hanging out your pants?

Women seek out guys with big penises....it is more pleasurable to them.
Jeez - you must have a high IQ - women don't really care about the size of the d#ck - some do for sure, but then some women like guys with big muscles.

posts like this bring the board down.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About as true as big breasted women get all the men. Yes, it happens, but it's not all THAT important. Especially since you can pleasure a woman in many different ways without even using a penis.

And sexual pleasure wouldn't have anything to do with survival of the fittest.

Peace.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
you guys are saying this to make yourselves feel better. You are not facing and accepting the truth.

If you have a big one and can use it well......you are the man. ALL women know this but don't want to hurt your feelings.

Now to the guy who used the 'big tits' analogy....well its not the same. A woman likes to feel her vagina filled up....the thrusts feel better to her. It gives her more sensation.

I have a solution to little penis guys like you....find an oriental girl.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a bigger penis means **** in actually GETTING the girl, but keeping her for some sexual fun requires a decent equipment and knowhow of it's usage.... I'll stick to my 7.xx " length and 6.xx" girth :p

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
post this sh|t on a gay forum...

(_)_))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))D - - - - - - - - {{}}

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I weren't chained to my office for the next forty minutes, I wouldn't respond to this, but here's the deal as I see it.

Most girls are not going to know how big or little you are until you've done everything else properly. Believe me, a guy who can work it with 6 or 7 will have just as much fun as a guy who can work it with 8. Now, I could understand why a guy with a smaller sized unit would lack some confidence and thus not score as well.....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Man:

Dude...following your logic, how come Lexington Steele isn't boning your wife? Your girlfriend? Your cousins? Your MOTHER?? :D Are you sure they aren't chasing down his kum with vodka behind your back? LOLOL!!! :D :D :D

I think the most CRUCIAL point to blow this dumb-fvck construction-worker theory was from the guy who said that ALL THINGS AREN'T equal. Rich, good looking guys with big dycks probably DO get a lot of tail. But then so do good looking rich guys without a big dyck. And for that matter, even ugly guys with a lot of money.

This is an all-time low. Maybe we should have a DJ Hall of Shame, with all these sophomoric posts rolling in like the Red Sea. :D :D :D

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: .....

Originally posted by Real Man
You guys make me laugh...on here talking about getting women. lol.

I am telling you the real deal.

Survival of the fittest.

You guys were not meant to pass on your genes.

Even if you manage to bag a hottie....she will always want better....and if something better came along she will be gone. This married woman said to me....'how can i go back to my husband after being with you. how can i go from this to that'.

This is where it's at.

Only a couple here have it right....pook and player supreme.... most of the rest of you are chumps.....small balls.

BTW, men can be multi orgasmic....i am.
oh great, another one of those guys who thinks he has something to brag about because he won the genetic lottery. I bet he's so mentally weak that if he was born half a foot shorter, uglier, and with a **** 3 inches smaller, he would have killed himself rather than work on improving himself. real man? more like real bum.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolfie,

This is an internet board. That's why he can speak so loudly and confidently. I just wish we could all watch him function in society, in real life. He isn't what he thinks he is. And he knows it. :) In fact, he was probably inspired by Player Supreme's post about Alpha Males. To be honest, I think some things in Playa's post were full of crap (there were also some great points, of course), but I don't have the patience to argue with him or anyone else, so I kept my mouth shut. :D

PS: watch out for the original poster's pompous retaliatory responses. Then listen to the laugh-track playing. :D

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we know where all his brains wound up anyway.:rolleyes:

Dude you are so full of s#it, I'm only a little over average and have had several sucsessful relationships.

I was a male dancer back in the day and there is no way to actually hide what God gave ya. Didn't stop tha bitc#es tho.
I had one most nights, with many going completly AFC on my ass after bangin em for only a week or so.

Even the LTR's that I ended begged and begged for another chance.

My last one went completly slutty after we broke up...
She may be full of **** but she still tells me I was the best ever...lol.

No, she don't get any either. Too many in line now..;)

There are a lot of guys here trying to figure out their lives and trying to figure out why their LTR's ended.

The things you said were uncalled for and plain mean, not to mention untrue.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Real Man
you guys are saying this to make yourselves feel better. You are not facing and accepting the truth.

If you have a big one and can use it well......you are the man. ALL women know this but don't want to hurt your feelings.

Now to the guy who used the 'big tits' analogy....well its not the same. A woman likes to feel her vagina filled up....the thrusts feel better to her. It gives her more sensation.

I have a solution to little penis guys like you....find an oriental girl.
lol. Guys like to have their hands filled up by breasts. When guys talk together we'll talk about a chick with big breasts. Yet if a girl can do certain other things, her tit size becomes less important. Even her "tightness". Guys like "tight" girls, but if she has a certain way about her, we can get by. Sexiness is mostly mental, not physical.

Though you do have a point, in general.

Stil a dumbass tho

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trolling, idiot... I've read your other posts... you're a jackass.

NeXt!!!

----

By the way, to check out the thread on banning Real Man. Go here:
Ban "Real Man"

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is obviously a troll post. But for anyone concerned, its true that many women prefer a bigger ****, but very few of them go shopping for that specific requirement.

Unlike female breast size, which is readily apparent in most clothing, **** size is a mystery until you're already in the clinch.

That makes it costly for women to "shop" for **** size. She'd have to slut herself out in order to comparison shop.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Women will say to you "Size does not matter, its only sensations". That is bull.

As a DJ you are told to watch what women do, do not listen to what they say to you. Women also say they want a 'nice guy'.

Women are attracted to bigger penises just like women are attracted to the Alpha male.....it happens that the guy with a bigger penis WILL be Alpha....coincidence?.

When a woman goes to buy a dildo she gets the biggest one. Why does she not pick the 4 incher?

When woman are together they talk about penises.....when a woman sleeps with you for the first time she will tell her friends how big you are. Its true.

Having a big penis naturally makes you a dJ. This is the way its meant to be. Survival of the fittest.

Women do not want to hurt your feelings. Only some are brave enough to say it and they are labelled slutty. Inside every woman is a slut. Its just that most hide it. The truth is what i am saying not what many women would tell you.

Let me give you an example. You pull a woman. She has great sex. She likes your big penis (sex is better with a big penis for a woman FACT). She tells her friends. Her friends think ' i want to try him'. Next thing you know her friends give you the signs....maybe after you finish with the first woman sometimes during the time you are seeing her. You then get to fawk all the friends network....women come to you and chase you. The word spreads. Women buy you drinks.

That is a dJ......as nature intended.