Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a 30's Male + debunking 'SMV' chart

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why men between 35-40 who are childless have to give serious consideration to remaining childless for life
And also why you need to vet your women like she was an insurgent on your side, and her actions and character were the difference between winning a war.

• Haha
Reactions: B80

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... but never really seen in the farkosphere.
That sentence made me laugh

Sure, maybe Rollo was right - at 30 something your 5hit is more in order, you have some money and confidence, so the women flock around you --but it was never stated specifically the QUALITY of women; can you know get alotabaggage 30+ wall damage 5/10's yes, can you summon six 8/10 22 year olds now? for nothing but being the prize like women can at their SMV peak? NOPE. = FANTASY DENIED.
To be honest I don't know. I've stringed along average 18 yo's at in my early 30's, but not hot ones, so you might be right.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you might be right.
Trust me, I don't want to be right about it - - I've got snips of men quoting this and that about being older and thats when the younger ones start noticing and eye ****ing you - and yes, I'm getting that now here and there.
Back in the Roosh Return of Kings days I read many stories - In hope for my future.

Here's one from like 2014 on reddit

Attachments

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, I don't want to be right about it - - I've got snips of men quoting this and that about being older and thats when the younger ones start noticing and eye ****ing you - and yes, I'm getting that now here and there.
Back in the Roosh Return of Kings days I read many stories - In hope for my future.

Here's one from like 2014 on reddit
This forum might be a bit of a sampling bias too. A dude who is 45 is banging a 9/10 19 yo wouldn't be spending his time here.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, a lot of variables involved. If you have 2 kids between 40-44 for instance, then they won't finish high school until you are 58-62. If you want to help fund a child's college education, then college won't end until you are 62-66. Since the latter part of Gen X (1977-1981 births), it has been common for adults in their 20s to live at home with the parents for a period time. This practice got normalized with the first half of the Millennials (1982-1989 births) who couldn't get jobs as young adults during the 2008-2012 recession/recessionary period. Also, college has gotten a lot more expensive since the 1990s. By the time a child is fully and securely independent, it's possible to be around 70-72 years old.

Both white collar and blue collar men want to start scaling back their work responsibilities around 55-60. Blue collar men might not be physically capable of their line of work around 55-60. White collar men can often handle the physical demands of their work but they might start to feel their cognitive energy slip. In most cases, actual cognitive decline can be warded off until 65-70, which helps extend white collar careers. However, it is best to retire while you are still both mentally and physically healthy.

To me, this is why men between 35-40 who are childless have to give serious consideration to remaining childless for life. I think men should have their last kid by 37-38. A childless has the freedom to retire earlier than if he were spending ages 35-55 supporting kids. Retiring at 55-60 is totally reasonable for the childless male.

A childless 35-40 male can have sex with 20-26 year old women if he's fit and rich enough. If those relationships go no more than 3 years, those women won't be hearing their bio clocks tick and all will be well for that time. When a man gets into his 40s, he can still go for younger women who don't want kids or a fellow childless 40 something woman who has remained fit and possibly had some plastic surgery procedures to enhance her youthfulness.

Yeah agree. The thing is kids cost money at whatever your age. So although easier said than done at times, it highlights being financially prudent if you 'may' want kids at any age. Idea is that even though you approach retirement and may no longer receive income outside pension, you 'should' have enough saved anyway so level of financial support shouldn;t differ - in theory. You still have to support your child in the same way, so whether you support them via a monthly paycheck or your savings/investments - it amounts to same thing.

Your career/business path and therefore income/savings/retirement plan should in theory be the same regardless of when you decide to have kids.

Which kind of wheels back to my point in the 1st post, that not having kids early can sometimes help in that you have more time to grind in your 20's and make career progress. Although other side is that some people feel more drive to work harder/progress once they have a child that they love and are responsible for.

So your retirement plans shouldn;t differ regardless of what age you decide to be a dad as your life time earnings and wealth should in theory still be the same.

TitusRamsies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, sorry this isn't directed at you -- but this is beta bucks and exactly what I am getting at in OP -- Money, resources, all stuff she wants from a nice safe man, while she bangs some random fit fake confident dude always smiling and being 'cool' on the side. "Allegedly" men's SMV at 38 is the same as a girl at 23
IF THIS IS THE CASE. THE MAN OR YOU SHOULD BE ****ING A WHOLE RANGE OF YOUNG WOMEN 20 - 25 EASILY
IF YOU, WE, MEN ARE REQUIRED TO BE "WELL OFF, GOOD AT FILLING HER GAS TANK AND CHECKING HER TIRES, IN GOOD SHAPE WITH A GREAT POTENTIAL FUTURE AT INTERTROBE" =
YOU ARE A BETA PROVIDER, SAFE PROTECTION, MAN.

HENCE THE THREAD, LOL

Do you not realize most men don't have any of those things. Most men are overweight, have mediocre jobs, and lack confidence. Women want the best and will settle for beta bucks simply for comfort. If you are confident, in shape, and have a promising career, in no way are you obligated to fill her gas tank nor play the role of beta bucks, you can be a man who runs your ship and sets boundaries without kowtowing to females. Every man should aspire to be confident, in shape, and have a promising career, but the reality is very few do, to begin with, and if you do, you WILL have a full spectrum of women available to you to do as you please with them. The characteristics above give you the freedom to be the alpha, to be a man who women sexually desire. I feel like you have a tainted view on providing for women; the reality is no woman will associate with you if you are not providing something. Guys who have women pining for them and who are young are providing status in the form of looks, youth, attention, and good ****. Older suave men provide stability, good looks, attention, good ****, and if they desire, financial support( so, in reality, these men provide way more value and should be more discerning in the women they associate with). Your average beta bucks is seldomly a leader so has not aspired to be the best across most domains; they lack looks, often lack sexual ability, are not able to lead themselves,fully,and therefore are unable to provide the stability women crave BUT they usually have some source of income whether it's mediocre or large. If you aspire to be a walking wallet, look forward to being treated like one.

NOTE: Some men are born with the physical traits to attract women automatically, but don't be a fool as they put in effort to maintain their appearance. If you are not said male, it does not mean you are less than, you have from 18y.o of age(oft earlier) to gain self-mastery and improve.
CLIFFS: If you are not getting the women you want, you just are not good enough......yet. You will have to put in the effort to improve your weaknesses significantly.

Last edited:

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man should aspire to be confident, in shape, and have a promising career, but the reality is very few do, to begin with, and if you do, you WILL have a full spectrum of women available to you to do as you please with them. The characteristics above give you the freedom to be the alpha, to be a man who women sexually desire. I feel like you have a tainted view on providing for women; the reality is no woman will associate with you if you are not providing something. Guys who have women pining for them and who are young are providing status in the form of looks, youth, attention, and good ****.
I agree with some of what you are saying - HOWEVER, read this again -- you literally spelled out BETA BUCKS/ALPHA ****S
Men with money/resources/comfort = maybe date a little first VS Hawt Men = **** first
IF she doesn't want to fark/kiss/suck you immediately like you are Brad Pitt, then it she is manipulating you and the situation ie; strategizing, reorganizing he **** or not list, angling for resource control or what BS women think.

PLUS You're literally saying be the best you can be, gym hard, work for your sheckles, dress well, act like a clown to perfection etc etc like I said. NO, I bet there is a plethora of evidence and people that can attest to just how open and wild hypergamy is, they will **** homeless men with no reason why, they **** jobless college students due to proximity, if you have to rise and rise and rise to the top on the manosphere and reach each Bull**** AGE MILESTONE and then submit your report card to a few desperate 29 year old epiphany phase ex-hoes, yep you guessed it, you're not HIGH SMV, you are probably the same you were 10 years ago, just that one ***** makes you think you are now worth 1 million dollars.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this stage of my life, I'm chasing some thing else as we discussed. With game, I like more challenging logistics and younger vs a goal on an empty net. New way forward. More sniper. Less banging the guns 7 nights an week like when I was a kid. Level up like @darksprezzatura which is no cake walk. Energy is finite. I can't fathom this play at 40 or 50. The great exodus is calling a lot of us.
Treating pickup as sport vs a waste of time is the way to move forward. Good going on focusing on your goals. Gives me motivation.

Safe mate

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating pickup as sport vs a waste of time is the way to move forward. Good going on focusing on your goals. Gives me motivation.

Safe mate
Oh I dun goofed. Decade + of pickup is the height of stupidity. It's definitely at a cost. A better choice would have been sniper approaching and focused on purpose. Particularly with the ****ery in most of the western world, I am on route plotting my escape. In bachelor mode is easy to make a exit vs playing house.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I dun goofed. Decade + of pickup is the height of stupidity. It's definitely at a cost. A better choice would have been sniper approaching and focused on purpose. Particularly with the ****ery in most of the western world, I am on route plotting my escape. In bachelor mode is easy to make a exit vs playing house.
You keep talking like you believe in a SHTF/Teotwawki event. When I asked you this in the past, you said said no, from what I remember.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i knw a cat who is 37 married to a 22 yr old, another cat who is 56 fvckin a 26 yr old
so they are not out of reach

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If women peak at say 23 and men at say 37 (give or take, without having the chart handy), then women at or close to 23 would typically be dating men at or close to 37. Like attracts like.

We know that isn’t generally the case.

“But a top 37 yo guy (in terms of LMS) could pull much younger women.”

Ok fine.

First we are suggesting that men generally peak at 37.

Then, it changes to only top men peak at 37.*

Isn’t that backpedaling?

*This creates another problem where the 23 yo women would also need to be the top looks** of their age group in order to have an apples to apples comparison.

**If we presume that female “LMS” is basically just L.

Last edited:

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
i knw a cat who is 37 married to a 22 yr old, another cat who is 56 fvckin a 26 yr old
so they are not out of reach
So?, are these women hot as fark 8/10s?? people on the net act like if the age number of their women is low that just means she looks like a young Teri Hatcher or whatever.
Like dishing out '19' means QUALITY, i bet the girls are the backlog women that barely any men were attracted to, but when they got a bit more confidence and realised they had ***** power and jumped on Tinder, it slam inflated their ego and made them think they were 10's.

WE NEED PHOTO VERIFICATION along with these wild low age girls used as karma *****s for men online.

TitusRamsies

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with some of what you are saying - HOWEVER, read this again -- you literally spelled out BETA BUCKS/ALPHA ****S
Men with money/resources/comfort = maybe date a little first VS Hawt Men = **** first
IF she doesn't want to fark/kiss/suck you immediately like you are Brad Pitt, then it she is manipulating you and the situation ie; strategizing, reorganizing he **** or not list, angling for resource control or what BS women think.

PLUS You're literally saying be the best you can be, gym hard, work for your sheckles, dress well, act like a clown to perfection etc etc like I said. NO, I bet there is a plethora of evidence and people that can attest to just how open and wild hypergamy is, they will **** homeless men with no reason why, they **** jobless college students due to proximity, if you have to rise and rise and rise to the top on the manosphere and reach each Bull**** AGE MILESTONE and then submit your report card to a few desperate 29-year-old epiphany phase ex-hoes, yep you guessed it, you're not HIGH SMV, you are probably the same you were ten years ago, just that one ***** makes you think you are now worth 1 million dollars.
I like having a lot of money, having a nice car, nice clothes, a fantastic body, and a great career. These are all things I enjoy, and if women did not exist, I would still pursue such things. The plus side is that attractive women tend to associate with me for having these things and the character traits that allow me to have such things.

I'm 30, so my game has matured a bit. My approach to dating women is not mandatory for a kid in college or someone who doesn't have to protect their status(though it could save them a ton of trouble in the me-too era). I don't go on dates to cater to women; I require dates to assess whether said women are worthy of my presence and eventually my ****. I don't take women on elaborate steak dinners; typically, I take them to a classy bar, get to know each other, and max I spend 16$ (If I have a good time, I'll pay for their cheap drinks too). If I deem them worthy, we go to their place or mine and have consensual sex. Frequently we will have sex on 2-3 more occasions, and then I'm on to the next woman. Every once in a while, I will meet a gem that puts in more effort than average. Someone who gives more than they take, and for those women, I tend to keep them in my life until I find they are no longer helpful to me(i.e., demanding marriage, nagging, etc.).

Being alpha or beta is nuanced; to lead an "alpha" life, you must live life on your terms. The goal is never women, they are simply a byproduct, and they can/ will come and go as they please(and you filter according to your desires, **** the SMV charts if you like young women go for them and if you like grandmas and pudding go for it), BUT can only come with my permission. My presence is a present that few women are worthy of. I'm nearing middle age and have had some tragic occurrences with women, so it wasn't always simple for me. I just learned to prioritize myself, and oddly enough, I seldomly fail with this strategy.

As they say, I get older, but they all stay the same age. I don't care why a woman desires to associate or have sex with me, but I will control the role she plays in my life if I deem her worthy of playing a role at all. She can't position herself for security or beta bux if I'm not a simp who empties his wallets for her or if I'm not a guy who prioritizes her needs and wants over my own. The women in my life work for me, and if the job requirements are too much for her to handle, she can find employment elsewhere. Employees are a dime a dozen.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like having a lot of money, having a nice car, nice clothes, a fantastic body, and a great career. These are all things I enjoy, and if women did not exist
Sorry, no - i like you, but this is bull****, envision this and you know for sure you wouldn't care about your beard being trimmed and clothes ironed and color matched for the day.
The car however, the car i believe you on, the car and man are like man and dog - a man gets pleasure driving his car, as a matter of fact that is one domain where the moment is better WITHOUT a women in it, GTFO Bytch and let me drive for hours to the sound of an RB26DETT.

Reactions: B80

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So?, are these women hot as fark 8/10s?? people on the net act like if the age number of their women is low that just means she looks like a young Teri Hatcher or whatever.
Like dishing out '19' means QUALITY, i bet the girls are the backlog women that barely any men were attracted to, but when they got a bit more confidence and realised they had ***** power and jumped on Tinder, it slam inflated their ego and made them think they were 10's.

WE NEED PHOTO VERIFICATION along with these wild low age girls used as karma *****s for men online.

the 56 yr old showed me his chick, she's hot

havent seen the other cats girl.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep talking like you believe in a SHTF/Teotwawki event. When I asked you this in the past, you said said no, from what I remember.
I have no clue what you are talking about? Not sure if you are paying attention to what's going on. You got world governments colluding. Some places have been on martial law or curfew. The great exodus is here . sovereignty beacons.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There should be a 24 hour period where our avi is a receipt. Would separate the men from the boys.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue what you are talking about? Not sure if you are paying attention to what's going on. You got world governments colluding. Some places have been on martial law or curfew. The great exodus is here . sovereignty beacons.
Yes - the biggest proof is the question; when in the history of the world has every single ****ing country all agreed and done the exact same thing 'to stop' the flu?