Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Behind the moderating: The True Story of crazykid

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Lorenzo... good kid. Haven't heard much from him lately. Anyone still around that knows where that old Don Juanizising bastard went off to?

F'uck, and about the temper ****... man, get a punching bag. S'hit, I used to punch walls... bad idea. I still have scars on my knuckles for doing that s'hit. Get something you can beat the s'hit out. You'll feel much better afterwards.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RockGuitarist
Lorenzo... good kid. Haven't heard much from him lately. Anyone still around that knows where that old Don Juanizising bastard went off to?

F'uck, and about the temper ****... man, get a punching bag. S'hit, I used to punch walls... bad idea. I still have scars on my knuckles for doing that s'hit. Get something you can beat the s'hit out. You'll feel much better afterwards.
He pops onto AIM every so often. He says this site has gone downhill (which it really has at times.) Oh, and I am taking frustration out on weights now. :D Glad to see you back Bedford.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhhh indeed.

Another post itching at me to achieve my full potential.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump it is a good post for newbies to read.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice story on how we sometimes need to change our lives

:D

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your story with us crazykid. That was painful. I've thought about telling my own story one day, when I am a DJ and I can say I have suceeded in becoming the best man I can be (which I hope will not be too far away). You give me inspiration that I can become who I want to be. I know it can be done. Thank you.