"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Behind the moderating: The True Story of crazykid

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Everyone who comes to this site wants to change. Why? To become a better person. This is the purpose of the site. A mere image of things. There always lies a deeper, sadder story. For some, the story is just another memory of the past. For others, in it lies the truth...The reason for the change. NO ONE is born a Don Juan. Practice, heartbreak, despair...All of that adds up, builds, boils below the surface. One after another, things build up until finally...The person snaps.

What each person goes through is different. Some get through relatively easily. Others...The pain lingers, holds on, not wanting to leave. Each time the person rises, it drags them down a little. When the person is down, it pulls them under. Each case leads to more insanity. More heartbreak and unexplainable behavior. Human emotion is a powerful thing. When angry, people have been known to lift cars, break bricks, and run faster than ever. When sad, people have hung themselves, jumped off bridges, took too much Advil...Most people can control themselves. Others let emotions take them.

Some people change for the better. I am one of them I suppose. I always figured if people post what made them change, others can see. Sometimes the greatest of people come from the worst of times. If you think you can handle it, keep reading to see the true story behind the evolution from nothing to "crazykid."

Junior Year:

This is a fitting place to start. Adolescentadulthood was THE site to be. Atleast, for me it was. There I was, 16 years old and looking up tips on sex, dating, and kissing. I had been on a few dates the year before, but never kissed. I was ditched for someone better. I didn't care, I was just glad to have gotten a date. Homecomming the year before, I had a date. I paid for EVERYTHING. We stood around the whole time. All that money wasted. But I was loving it. Now I figured it was a new year and I had better chances. I guess I was right. I knew a few people. One named Heather and another named Katie. I talked to Katie online for a while during the summer before school started. Told her I had liked her for a year but hadn't had the courage to tell her before. Somehow got a date. She seemed like she was interested. Things went great on the date. Hugged her at the end. I kept talking to her for a while after that. Found out two weeks later that she got a boyfriend 2 days after the date with me. I was shocked and saddened. It would not be the last heartbreak.

Heather and I have been friends since we were 2. At the end of Sophmore Year, she had shown interest in me (now that I look back on it.) Went sent little letters to each other during the summer. She persisited. I didn't. I thought she was just being friendly. Shortly after the Katie disaster, Heather got flirtier with me. I didn't react. She might have thought I was being hard to get. I was just scared beyond hell. She came over a few times and watched movies with, I held her, she laid on me...I did nothing. She went to kiss me, I turned my head. Finally found my balls and asked her over on a Friday when we didn't have school. I waited and waited. She never showed. Asked her on Monday what happened...She was out on a date with someone (who would become her bf, who was an ass at the time to her.)

My world spun down. Here I was, two giant rejections, and HOMECOMMING wasn't even around yet. I was on the football team, doing well, but I was still down. I now know why I was so good at football (I was the kicker.) I took out my frustration on the ball and practiced everyday (sometimes even after practice.) Why? To prove to everyone that I was good. Regardless of football, I was still a wimp.

Casey. You know that girl you dream of? She was it. I liked her, I wanted her...She seemed interested. We were in a group for a class. She hung around me more than the other guy. She sent me emails. I should have asked her out but didn't. She approached me one day...I was thinking "WOO!"

"Hey Joey."
"Hey Case, what's up?"
"Nothing. Can you tell John (a teammate) that I need to talk to him?"
"Sure."

They talked. I pieced together what might have happened. I think he got with her and she thought she might be pregnant. So much for showing ME interest.

Not even 3 months into the school year and I have 3 of the worst rejections ever. Homecomming was a month away and I still didn't have a date. I talked to one of my "friends" (hell, I don't even know what to call him). He was going to take his girlfriend. I'm thinking "good for him..." He said she had a friend who wanted to come and needed a date. Didn't take me even a second to say "yes." Homecomming time.

Met her there at the dance. She wasn't too bad looking. Pretty big (fat) though, but not much. She liked me. She had never been kissed. Me niether. We danced the night away (both slow and grinding.) Saw Katie and her boyfriend making out a few times, once they were pretty much right infront of me. I think it was blatent. That bitch. Saw Heather and her boyfriend there. I hated him. Didn't see Casey, which was probably good. My date kept looking over at my "friend" strangely. She and her friend went to the bathroom. Probably to talk. My friend came over and told me she liked me and wanted me to kiss her. GREAT! Did I? Erm...No. We left holding hands and my Dad picked me up. I thought the night was fun. What did I know?

December 6, 2001. Football season has been over for a month, Thanksgiving just wrapped up, and I'm down. Scanning through Adolescentadulthood, I notice a link someone posted saying "If you want to get women, this is the place to go." Thinking "sure, why the hell not" I click on the link.

"The Original Don Juan High School Bible" by Lorenzo popped up. I read over everything. I thought "what the hell? Don't show a girl attention? Eye contact? Kino?" Curious, I set out to check the rest of the site. The next day, I registered. That is just the beginning.

Two month later: Valentines Day is a week and a half away. I am getting butterflies again. The only girl I even think likes me is kind of fat, ugly, and annoying. I don't know why, but I'm attracted. At most, she was a 4 or 5. If that. We go over to Heather's new boyfriends house (I set them up...He is a friend of mine.) We watch one movie. Shrek gets popped into the VCR and the movie starts. Short time into the movie, I'm holding her and we talk a little. Next thing I know, I lean in to kiss her. She leans in. I get my first kiss. First makeout too. I feel ontop of the world.

Day before Valentines Day: My grandmother had been in the hospital for about two months already. I get home from school and my mom goes racing out the door. We got a call from the hospital. She took a turn for the worse. About 20 minutes after she leaves, the phone rings again. My dad answers.

"When? Ok...Bye." He walks into the room with me on the computer.

"Joey...That was the hospital. They were taking her to Intensive Care and lost her...She's dead."

*Silence*

This school year was halfway over and already was the worst of my life. I talk to the girl I kissed later that day. We officially start dating. I was a wreck.

About 3 days after the funeral, I realize something. This isn't me. I can do better. I am limiting myself. I want to change...I NEED to change. This is the change in my life. The kick to my ass I needed.

I ditch the girl (after everyone in the school had made a comment at me about dating her, but I did it for myself.) I get my liscence. I get rid of my glasses and get contacts. I get a better haircut. I start doing my school work and get A's all across for the first time ever. I work out for football next fall. I finally felt like myself. Ever since then, I have read more of the site and taken in as much as possible. Practiced as much as possible. I even became popular. I went from nothing to King of the school in under 6 months. I got All-County for football Senior year and had a girlfriend for 4 months. That was the best year ever.

Looking back on Junior Year...It was the worst of times. But there is an old saying. For every death, new life is bred. With my grandma's passing, I gained new life as a person. A sad way to look at something, but I am a sad person. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I had gone through 4 pool sticks in a year. 3 broke because of me. I smashed them into a wall. There is a dent in some bricks. I threw a full, unopened can of soda into it because of some rumors about my girlfriend in college (which I later learned were true, after SHE dumped ME.)

From the day of my change until now, I continue to post as best I can on this site. The first person I talked to from this site was none other than The Matrix: Reloaded. On September 6, 2003, I was selected (along with Giovanni Casanova and Survivor) as one of 3 new moderators for this site. Hard work and dediction paid off. I joined the ranks. I finally became "crazykid."

Take what you want from this. I hope that someone will come along and see something inspiring. Others may see nothing more that a mass amount of words. I will always look back and see...The Real Story.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I stopped at everyone....

BUT CRAZYKID DOUBLE POSTED LOL.....ROTFL..... a mod double posting thats great.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
OH GOD IT"S JUST SO FUNNY....

one more chuckle....:p ..... andnow i'm done.




lol
:p

abeeda.
capi
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
I stopped at everyone....

BUT CRAZYKID DOUBLE POSTED LOL.....ROTFL..... a mod double posting thats great.
If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, stay out of it. :rolleyes:
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Good to see how you evolved crazykid..

I always believed you grow when you go through the worst of times and your story just proves that once again.

My compliments.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Wow that was very moving and touching. You went threw so much hardships to finally be happy. I realized that I need to stop procrastinate and being a lil punk and hiding and just face the facts and just be a man and live life. To many times I just try to start ova and just give up I gave up on this forum never read the bible changed my name so I can ask questions that already been answered. I got to make a promise to myself and to everyone even tho no one will care I'm going to read the new bible you matrix and other are making and junior year and this football season is going to be the best year of my life
 

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I think i went/am going through similar types of things to be honest. At the moment i am still way off being a DJ, but i am now putting things from the bible into practice and trying to become a better person along the process also (i.e. taking more responsibility for things, helping out with my parents more etc.).

I still have a long way to go, but things are looking promising with a girl i know and am attracted to. I went on holiday around 3 weeks ago for a couple of weeks and was one of the most "popular" guys where i was staying, got with a few girls and so on.

Approaching people suddenly seems like a breeze to me, i used to be amazingly shy even for simple things such as handing a CV in at a store when applying for job (actually better still i got up off my ass and applied for a couple of jobs). Girls don't seem so "alien" to me and i am no longer the depressed kid i used to be. I think the last time i was in a state of depression like i used to be was over 4 months ago now.

Great post anyway crazykid, it seems good to know that others have been through similar things to myself and came out on top. It gives me another motivational boost and im sure it gives others one too.

Fury
 

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Paradise
Inspirational stuff man...

Your story has motivated me to change for the better, well, to a greater extent anyway.A little background: I had some fun changing a friend into a girlfriend a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't work out...probably cause I let 50% of me revert back to AFC mode...yeesh.I'm gonna learn from that one,and crazykid, this one's inspired me to make that change.Props for getting your life into shape.
 

ReAwakened

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
wow crazykid. that story effected me so greatly because i feel like i was kinda like you but back in 8th grade. I had so many chances and oppurtunities but found a way to fook all of them up. i believe 9th and 10th grade for me were slightly better and i started to realize how blind i was to what was going on around me. but it took me this summer and much help of this forum to bring me to the mindset i need to actually change these awful ways. school starts tomorrow for me. i am going to have to change the way i do everything in order to be the person i want to be. i have all the knowledge, i just need to actually put it into action and get experience. i am going to change whether things go good or bad. i refuse to stay the way i am.

thx for sharing crazykid.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Unreal man....I believe their comes a point in a lot of peoples life where they just HAVE to change. I myself hate knowing whats going to happen or get in a routine.
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
Congradulations on your changes. "For every end, there is a new beginning."
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
This is the reason I browse the High School Fourm. Once in a great while there is a post that is worth ME(22) reading. This being one of them.

There is a kid (16yrs old) that I work with. Not a bad kid at all, and he seems to be interested on my say about girls and such. He has yet to date a girl, and has much potential.

After reading this post, I think its time for me to give one of the greatest gifts you can give someone. That my friends, is the gift of giving someone the ability to become the very best version of themselfs. Which is this site.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Awesome post Crazy.

We all have our stories, heartache, troubles. Very few are as succesfull and troubling as yours.

I remember when i was guided to this site. I wasn't really looking for it, but it found me. It was May 12th 2002, i was a sophmore.

My friend of 10 years had begun acting very unusual, for the past 10 years we were huge AFCs, pretty much everything Pook lists in Be a Man!. He was starting to change, he actually talked to this chick and got her number! i was so shocked. HE then didn't call her that night, even bigger shock. And what knocked me off my feet was when he decided to next her after she was rude to him the following day. This chicks like a 7, hottest thing i could ever imagine getting at that point, and when he decided to say screw it, i was like "WHAT!?!"

That night we were talking, he e-mailed me something, he e-mailed me Pook-Kill that desperation! I read it, I re-read it, and at that point i was no longer the person i was before.

It shattered my view of everything i had ever known, shattered everything i believed (girls should be treasured). But you know what? It was the greatest thing i had ever read. It answered the questions of every thing i had ever not understood about woman.

He sent me another e-mail. It was Pooks - Be a man! I ate it up. At this point my friend would not tell me where he was getting his information. But i trusted him and was patient, so i waited. That night however i knew that i would not be the same person at school the next day. Hell i even printed out the articles.

The next day my friend took my notebook and wrote the single greatest 7 letters ever combined to create a website. Sosuave.com. Thats all he needed to do. At that point I was changed. I found The high-school bible by lorenzo. And never looked back.

The person i am today does not even relate to the person i was, and never will.

I owe everything to this site, and my friend. I couldn't imagine who i would be if it wasn't for SS.com.

Thanks for reading my story, and if you didn't, shame on you ;).

Lots of love,
Vincent
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
It's good to have people post stuff like that, because when i was just joining here, i thought "this won't work for me, it's for other people".
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Everyone who comes to this site wants to change
I didn't I just come here for fun... I am and was happy

NO ONE is born a Don Juan. Practice, heartbreak, despair...
I beg to differ... I was and i know others who were. HeartBreak and dispair turned me into more of a AFC then before. not rejection... but heartbreak.... Practice helped though;)

have hung themselves, jumped off bridges, took too much Advil.
tried all three, cept used aspirin.... Also tried gun, suffocation, wrist-slitting, carbon monoxide poisening... and other fun ways....

When angry, people have been known to lift cars, break bricks, and run faster than ever. When sad, people have hung themselves, jumped off bridges, took too much Advil...
Matters on your definition... I consider worried sad.... most people who get the adreniline burst to do crazy stuff like that are driven by sadness, not anger.... though your correct scientifically.

I officially appologize for my first comments.... take this as it is... I don't appologize much.... but your post was heartfelt. I'm sorry.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Nick Hill, could you please add this to the bible?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
Nick Hill, could you please add this to the bible?
Nich put me incharge of the bible (somewhat...hopefully he still checks it.) :D
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Crazy Joey, now I know why you call yourself 'crazy kid' - you have somewhat of a temper and take out your frustrations on walls and pool sticks ;)

My situation was opposite of you and most people on this site - getting girls was never a problem - finding one worthy to keep company with was!

It seems that you were going after anyone who accepted you and who gave you attention - you were lacking in self esteem and realized it when you came to this site and decided to change yourself for the better.

People who always try to prove themselves to others lack esteem! I never cared what others thought and still don't - I try to follow what is 'right' and 'good'!!

You obviously were 'shy' to turn your head and do nothing when that girl was showing you interest!

How do I become a mod? :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top