Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been seeing/talking to this girl for about a month now...

Adaml1987

Reaction score
I've met this girl online and we finally ended up hanging out. First day we hangout was fun we watched a movie and hookedup and has sex. We hung out a total of 3 times and had sex every time and we went out for dinner the 3rd time and I bought the dinner. She was very interested in me firs 2 or 3 weeks. Ever since then we've still been talking but she's gone distant on me and ignores my texts and called her twice she never answered. She'll text back but usually she just ignores it or sends a small one word response And I've asked her out to hangout and do stuff but she said she was going to the coast this weekend and I asked her again later a few days later and she told.me she will let me know when shes not busy. She also said she was driving home when she didn't respond the one time. But I'm just confused was wondering if anyone had any sound advice cuz I do like this girl .

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's called a woman.

99.9% of them will disappear at some point, if only just to f*ck with you.

Stop humping her leg until she reaches out.

Adaml1987

Reaction score
It's called a woman.

99.9% of them will disappear at some point, if only just to f*ck with you.

Stop humping her leg until she reaches out.
Ok, I know this I've had woman do this type of thing before

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother with her.. don't even message her again.

Damn i'm beginning to hate woman!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, cut her off all social sites. She has your number If she regains interest.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother with her.. don't even message her again.

Damn i'm beginning to hate woman!
it's only most women, not all.

Remember that, and you'll be ok.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take, OP. Don't cut her off on all social media. However, stop liking (Facebook), heart (Instagram), and commenting on any medium if you haven't already done so.

Unfriending on all social mediums will send a signal to her that you're NEXTing her. That's completely fine if that's what you want to do.

If you want to let her operate in the gray area, don't unfriend until her interest level is confirmed south of 51%. In the meantime, ramp up other plates/options.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Adaml1987. Yes, just her content.

Although if you're hyper commenting on others content, you look too available, that's just my opinion.

attic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her and move on.

If she txts it's likely because she wants sex (regardless of what her txt contains) so just invite her over for a movie.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you might have gotten too needy/clingy. Sooo now she has a suprise trip. This is all speculation tho. If she really liked you, you'd think she would have given you the heads up on her trip.

You really shouldn't care tho this soon and you should be talking to other prospects/plates. Kill the onetis bro, talk to more broads.

When a broad takes 1 step back, you take 2!

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most probably is sucking someone else's c0ck off the dating site you met her on. Forget about her and on to the next!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
OP has been "seeing/talking to" her? As opposed to "kissing/f*cking" her?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were boring; probably really nice. A little needy.

Why does everything have to be a next? Stop contacting her and use her for sex. Let her initiate, only respond if she wants to come over so you can take her to poundtown.

Don't delete her off social media. All it does is show that she affected you. Women are children. Would you delete your niece off social media if she got on your nerves? Withdraw attention, pursue other women.

Its not rocket science.