Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been Having Really Weird Dreams Lately

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've been having really weird dreams of me traveling back to my old highschool or my old Town and meeting people i have never seen before in real life.
I'm really curious as to what exactly is going on in my mind to develop these dreams that i have been having for 7 weeks now during lockdown. I read that we can't create people and that everyone we dream about is someone we met.

Everytime i wake i forget most of the details, is there a way to clearly remember exactly what happens in your dreams or even control it?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past two or three years I barely remember what I dream about and if I do its mostly some weird sh1t as well. I used to have much more interesting ones.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best option is to use the voice recorder option on your phone as soon as you wake up. Also, if something during the day reminds you of the dream, you can add this to your dream entry. Always save each entry by the date that you had your dream(s).

Serenity

Reaction score
I read that we can't create people and that everyone we dream about is someone we met.
That can't be true, you're able to dream up wild stuff you're barely able to imagine while awake, but can't make up people? Your dreams involving people you've never seen is proof enough.

Everytime i wake i forget most of the details, is there a way to clearly remember exactly what happens in your dreams or even control it?
Yes, some people do this as a hobby. I focused on this for a while and learned to take complete control in my dreams, kinda fun being all-powerful. Look up lucid dreaming, there's tons of stuff to read about it.

There's typically two techniques to induce lucid dreams, Mnemonic Induction to Lucid Dreaming (MILD) and Wake-Initiated Lucid Dream (WILD). Might want to look into that. As for remembering, write down what you remember immediately after waking up or record it as mentioned above. The memory is clearest at that time and then quickly fades.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hometown

To dream of your hometown indicates that you may be experiencing some unexpressed feelings. You may feel that you are not able to fully express your emotions. This could be triggered by some unfinished feeling in your waking life. The dream could also reflect aspects of yourself that were prominent or developed when you were living in your hometown. Did you abandon certain values or ideals when you moved to the big city? Did you forget some aspect of yourself and who you really are?