Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BDJ - One for the Brits

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of talk has been going on in other peoples threads. I want to suggest it here. Many of us feel you need different tactics over in the UK, and I think it will make for a great new addition for the site.

From what I've read here it's all geared towards C+F, and a lot of the comments I read would get you slapped over here although I know C+F works in the US [Tried it on some American mates]

It'll be interesting to come up with a brit "game plan" so to speak... it could potentially add a whole new side to DJing that no one has been able to look at properly. I think a forum for the brits could maybe find out if there is that other side, and if there is, what we can all do to cover it.

*leaves things open for discussion, as he knows this is a hot topic atm with some people*

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what we should do is move to the USA :p it seems so much better over there, the weather the people, the shops EVERYTHING. i do not tinhk i will ever move there but its kind of somtihng that would be nice to do if you get what i mean. but yeh you are right, we need diffrent tactics but i find a lot of girls, well at least girls my age, seem to like C and F but i tihnk a lot would get upset if you used many strong NEG-HITS, i only use them lightly.

Im all for your idea, no reaosn why it sohuld not happen, its not hard to do.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it is harder to "seduce" strangers, say, in the mall, because British people are naturally suspicious. It works but it takes alot of effort.