"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Basic meals that have all the nutrients we need on a daily basis

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Protein
Rib Eye Steak
Organic Ground beef 80 lean/20 fat
Wild Salmon
Cow Liver

Carbs
Jasmine Rice
Organic Potato

Fat
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Irish Butter

Probiotics
Sauerkraut

Add-ons for extra nutrients and flavor
Avocado
Lemon
Sea salt
Black pepper
Low-sodium Soy sauce

Everyday Lunch
10% milk-fat Greek yogurt
Organic rasberries
Walnuts/almonds
Raw Honey

Sample meal
Rib eye steak (cooked in Irish butter)
Jasmine rice (layered with EVOO)
Avocado
Sea salt
Black pepper

Inspiration comes from SolBrah and Deep Nutrition.
Those are very healthy foods.

Unfortunately I don't have money to keep eating all that... Have to keep on the basics =/
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Those are great tips man! Thanks a lot!

I also avoid gluten and now dairy foods too. Just found out that whenever I ate dairy I got really bloated and my stomach felt terrible. When I cut it, it start to went away.
Most people eventually lose their tolerance for lactose, some sooner and some later. You'll notice that old people have trouble with it, for the reasons you described. Once of the reasons I stopped taking whey protein was because it would turn my face into a red balloon.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
Thanks man! Great tips!

I'm basically eating that. Rice, chicken and vegetables. I use to eat eggs, but lately I'm not eating too much.

Meat here in brazil are too expensive, even chicken is raising their prices. Thats a pain in the ass.
Yeah I know how it is. Honestly, you can also change the Rice (that's been incredibly expensive these days) for Sweet Potatoes too. The taste isn't the best but it high quality carbs, tons of nutrients.
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Cabbage and onions are very, very cheap and very, very good for anabolic production.
I tried that combo one time.. Evoo, gar-powder, pep, butter, fresh onion, cooked. Later on I had to sleep outside, and I was the only one home. Warning, it's delicious but do a test run first. Don't try it for the first time then go to church.
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I have started fermenting my vegetables. Garlic, chive onions, ginger are in them as well. Very spicy mix. Powerful.
Do tell. Is it easily explained? The older I get the more I take my nutrition serious. Don't Bogart the recipe:up:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I also pickle farm fresh eggs. I also make them spicy. Delicious. Best snack ever. Again contributes to male biology and hormones.
Occasionally have done a red wine vinegar & various spices. Even batches that aren't superb are still good.
Thanks for sharing the info.

Also looked into liver retaining bad toxins. the only way I can explain it is the liver renders toxins inert and pushes them out to be expelled. It doesn't just hang on to toxins. Still going to eat the stuff until I'm convinced otherwise .
 

graves992

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
10
Age
34
I like the dishes listed above, some of which I've already written down for myself. The best foods are simple, I really like the rice with chicken and a light salad. It is also possible to take vitamins additionally.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Those are very healthy foods.

Unfortunately I don't have money to keep eating all that... Have to keep on the basics =/
Healthy foods on a budget

A kg of potatoes
A kg of rice
A kg of broccoli
14 cans of Tuna which cost a dollar each
2 dozen free range eggs or egg white cartons
A jar of Peanut Butter
Oats
Beans

You can mix and match these for all different meals, add some spices and you are good to go
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Healthy foods on a budget

A kg of potatoes
A kg of rice
A kg of broccoli
14 cans of Tuna which cost a dollar each
2 dozen free range eggs or egg white cartons
A jar of Peanut Butter
Oats
Beans

You can mix and match these for all different meals, add some spices and you are good to go
Good list but sub Sardines & herring for tuna (Mercury).
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
If your tired of eggs, I would recommend Chicken Hearts and Scrambled eggs, sounds ridiculous but try it first, the two when cooked have a surprisingly similar texture, also the meat is very easy to portion out since they're all smaller pieces, it's my go to meal if I'm at a loss or just bored with my food.

Green Onion also goes a very long way in the taste department, same with peppers, if you want to spice up your brown rice, add some red pepper into the rice cooker, just leave a couple whole slices on top, infuses very nicely, although it's even better with white rice or jasmine.

Black Pepper is another overlooked classic, using it generously is OK on some foods, I like it on Pop Corn.

You don't need to change your whole ****, a condiment goes a long way
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Black Pepper is another overlooked classic, using it generously is OK on some foods, I like it on Pop Corn.
If your into oats, try black pepper also. (I'm currently off oatmeal) but when I reintroduce over-night oats I'll pepper it
Well.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Are you saying liver retains and stores the worlds impurities. Not onboard with that one.
I've' read it has some cholesterol and lots of good stuff.
Liver has been a game changer for me personally. But only in very small doses. Keep in mind it has a lot of bioavailable vitamin A and you can overdose on too mush Vitamin A
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Liver has been a game changer for me personally. But only in very small doses. Keep in mind it has a lot of bioavailable vitamin A and you can overdose on too mush Vitamin A
Good to know, I will read up! I am currently on pure 100% Carnivore. I can't even have Ketchup .:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Good to know, I will read up! I am currently on pure 100% Carnivore. I can't even have Ketchup .:confused:
You should always avoid Fad diets like carnivore,vegan,keto and paleo.

A carnivore diet is not only expensive but you will also be deficient in a lot of essential vitamins unless you plan on consuming multi vitamins on the side like vegans do.

I wouldn’t go pure carnivore either. It fvcked up Jordan Peterson. Humans evolved as omnivores
Do you think it's also what made his daughter go crazy and leave her husband and child for some mma fighter?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top