Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Basic meals that have all the nutrients we need on a daily basis

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protein
Rib Eye Steak
Organic Ground beef 80 lean/20 fat
Wild Salmon
Cow Liver

Carbs
Jasmine Rice
Organic Potato

Fat
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Irish Butter

Probiotics
Sauerkraut

Add-ons for extra nutrients and flavor
Avocado
Lemon
Sea salt
Black pepper
Low-sodium Soy sauce

Everyday Lunch
10% milk-fat Greek yogurt
Organic rasberries
Walnuts/almonds
Raw Honey

Sample meal
Rib eye steak (cooked in Irish butter)
Jasmine rice (layered with EVOO)
Avocado
Sea salt
Black pepper

Inspiration comes from SolBrah and Deep Nutrition.
Those are very healthy foods.

Unfortunately I don't have money to keep eating all that... Have to keep on the basics =/

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are great tips man! Thanks a lot!

I also avoid gluten and now dairy foods too. Just found out that whenever I ate dairy I got really bloated and my stomach felt terrible. When I cut it, it start to went away.
Most people eventually lose their tolerance for lactose, some sooner and some later. You'll notice that old people have trouble with it, for the reasons you described. Once of the reasons I stopped taking whey protein was because it would turn my face into a red balloon.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man! Great tips!

I'm basically eating that. Rice, chicken and vegetables. I use to eat eggs, but lately I'm not eating too much.

Meat here in brazil are too expensive, even chicken is raising their prices. Thats a pain in the ass.
Yeah I know how it is. Honestly, you can also change the Rice (that's been incredibly expensive these days) for Sweet Potatoes too. The taste isn't the best but it high quality carbs, tons of nutrients.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabbage and onions are very, very cheap and very, very good for anabolic production.
I tried that combo one time.. Evoo, gar-powder, pep, butter, fresh onion, cooked. Later on I had to sleep outside, and I was the only one home. Warning, it's delicious but do a test run first. Don't try it for the first time then go to church.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have started fermenting my vegetables. Garlic, chive onions, ginger are in them as well. Very spicy mix. Powerful.
Do tell. Is it easily explained? The older I get the more I take my nutrition serious. Don't Bogart the recipe:up:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also pickle farm fresh eggs. I also make them spicy. Delicious. Best snack ever. Again contributes to male biology and hormones.
Occasionally have done a red wine vinegar & various spices. Even batches that aren't superb are still good.
Thanks for sharing the info.

Also looked into liver retaining bad toxins. the only way I can explain it is the liver renders toxins inert and pushes them out to be expelled. It doesn't just hang on to toxins. Still going to eat the stuff until I'm convinced otherwise .

graves992

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the dishes listed above, some of which I've already written down for myself. The best foods are simple, I really like the rice with chicken and a light salad. It is also possible to take vitamins additionally.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Those are very healthy foods.

Unfortunately I don't have money to keep eating all that... Have to keep on the basics =/
Healthy foods on a budget

A kg of potatoes
A kg of rice
A kg of broccoli
14 cans of Tuna which cost a dollar each
2 dozen free range eggs or egg white cartons
A jar of Peanut Butter
Oats
Beans

You can mix and match these for all different meals, add some spices and you are good to go

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Healthy foods on a budget

A kg of potatoes
A kg of rice
A kg of broccoli
14 cans of Tuna which cost a dollar each
2 dozen free range eggs or egg white cartons
A jar of Peanut Butter
Oats
Beans

You can mix and match these for all different meals, add some spices and you are good to go
Good list but sub Sardines & herring for tuna (Mercury).

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your tired of eggs, I would recommend Chicken Hearts and Scrambled eggs, sounds ridiculous but try it first, the two when cooked have a surprisingly similar texture, also the meat is very easy to portion out since they're all smaller pieces, it's my go to meal if I'm at a loss or just bored with my food.

Green Onion also goes a very long way in the taste department, same with peppers, if you want to spice up your brown rice, add some red pepper into the rice cooker, just leave a couple whole slices on top, infuses very nicely, although it's even better with white rice or jasmine.

Black Pepper is another overlooked classic, using it generously is OK on some foods, I like it on Pop Corn.

You don't need to change your whole ****, a condiment goes a long way

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Pepper is another overlooked classic, using it generously is OK on some foods, I like it on Pop Corn.
If your into oats, try black pepper also. (I'm currently off oatmeal) but when I reintroduce over-night oats I'll pepper it
Well.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying liver retains and stores the worlds impurities. Not onboard with that one.
I've' read it has some cholesterol and lots of good stuff.
Liver has been a game changer for me personally. But only in very small doses. Keep in mind it has a lot of bioavailable vitamin A and you can overdose on too mush Vitamin A

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liver has been a game changer for me personally. But only in very small doses. Keep in mind it has a lot of bioavailable vitamin A and you can overdose on too mush Vitamin A
Good to know, I will read up! I am currently on pure 100% Carnivore. I can't even have Ketchup .:confused:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was only able to do carnivore for 4 days haha.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Good to know, I will read up! I am currently on pure 100% Carnivore. I can't even have Ketchup .:confused:
You should always avoid Fad diets like carnivore,vegan,keto and paleo.

A carnivore diet is not only expensive but you will also be deficient in a lot of essential vitamins unless you plan on consuming multi vitamins on the side like vegans do.

I wouldn’t go pure carnivore either. It fvcked up Jordan Peterson. Humans evolved as omnivores
Do you think it's also what made his daughter go crazy and leave her husband and child for some mma fighter?