"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Bartender

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
just dont even bother

i dated a bartender....yeah that really didnt go so well.

saved yourself the trouble and break your own heart now.
 

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
So far, the things go "well", you know, me tipping her, getting "oh here is my special customer" smiles, and getting free drinks from her. Now I am getting balls together to actually invite her somewhere...Don't mind a heartbreak on the way, lol, I need it now, too much emotionless sex in my life now - so, a little romance would be allright...
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Dude that's what bartenders do. They make you feel at home and welcome in a bar. I'm not saying don't try it, but come on if she gave your tip money back I could see it.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by rick6599
So far, the things go "well", you know, me tipping her, getting "oh here is my special customer" smiles, and getting free drinks from her. Now I am getting balls together to actually invite her somewhere...Don't mind a heartbreak on the way, lol, I need it now, too much emotionless sex in my life now - so, a little romance would be allright...
The operative word here is "customer."

If she agrees to date you, I will be surprised.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
ive asked one out.

i got this in return "i am not allowed to give out numbers"
i took out a napkin and said. ok, write it down then.
she smiled, gave me free drinks and all that, but woudnt give me the number when i asked, so i figured "i tried. time to move on"


a week later i heard another guy talking about this same chick he was hitting on, and how she gave him the same reply :p
 

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Rick:

Ask her out. So what if she gives you some BS rejection line. Ask her out expecting a rejection so it doesn't hurt your pride. Isn't the whole point of this website to live with no regrets? I'd rather have some lame excuse handed to me instead living the rest of my life wondering what could've been.
 
Top