Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bartender

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just dont even bother

i dated a bartender....yeah that really didnt go so well.

saved yourself the trouble and break your own heart now.

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, the things go "well", you know, me tipping her, getting "oh here is my special customer" smiles, and getting free drinks from her. Now I am getting balls together to actually invite her somewhere...Don't mind a heartbreak on the way, lol, I need it now, too much emotionless sex in my life now - so, a little romance would be allright...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that's what bartenders do. They make you feel at home and welcome in a bar. I'm not saying don't try it, but come on if she gave your tip money back I could see it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by rick6599
So far, the things go "well", you know, me tipping her, getting "oh here is my special customer" smiles, and getting free drinks from her. Now I am getting balls together to actually invite her somewhere...Don't mind a heartbreak on the way, lol, I need it now, too much emotionless sex in my life now - so, a little romance would be allright...
The operative word here is "customer."

If she agrees to date you, I will be surprised.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive asked one out.

i got this in return "i am not allowed to give out numbers"
i took out a napkin and said. ok, write it down then.
she smiled, gave me free drinks and all that, but woudnt give me the number when i asked, so i figured "i tried. time to move on"

a week later i heard another guy talking about this same chick he was hitting on, and how she gave him the same reply :p

Blake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick:

Ask her out. So what if she gives you some BS rejection line. Ask her out expecting a rejection so it doesn't hurt your pride. Isn't the whole point of this website to live with no regrets? I'd rather have some lame excuse handed to me instead living the rest of my life wondering what could've been.