Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned from Tinder

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tried but got an immediate ban message....I think they track the footprint of your device as well it seems.
Yea they do. Same thing happened to me on POF before. POF uses a text verification to start a new account now, and no matter what number I used it wouldn't let me get the text confirmation. What I ended up doing to get around it was using someone else's phone (I didn't tell them what I was doing lol) and then after I got the code sent to their phone, I deleted the message

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn the internet is determined to tie u down mure and mire to your real identity with any app u use it seems. Was just reading that a dummy Facebook account can he charged as forget now

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
good language young man ↑.

to poster, get back up soldier.

Not sure if answered but,

here's how to do it. Do you have an android phone? Download the app talkatone or dingtone, any virtual number app. Then use that with a new email and you're back :). Delete the t app from your phone that has you banned then reinstall.

Don't have a phone? Download Bluestacks an android emulator, or find a different one.

Who knows maybe G-d was helping you. When you install it new you get more matches, or maybe he is leading you somewhere even better than the app.

Don't forget the golden rule of online dating. If you are using it simply to run away from all approaching you will
a. have a super low chance of success and
b. not building any courage as a man, a man needs to take some risks
If you are in a public place, try not to load up any app before you have approached someone you are attracted to, show the world you aren't running away, then you earned the right to try more times online.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been banned of Tinder and Hinge, now a days it could be anything from your profile to some bitter chick who is mad at you (I've had this happen)
anyway have any suggestions getting over the banns? usually I wouldn't care but with covid right now OLD is my main source

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been banned of Tinder and Hinge, now a days it could be anything from your profile to some bitter chick who is mad at you (I've had this happen)
anyway have any suggestions getting over the banns? usually I wouldn't care but with covid right now OLD is my main source
Get yourself a Google Voice number and use that to access it again. But make sure uninstall and reinstall the Tinder app to wipe out any old data.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only dated one Chinese woman, who migrated to the USA, and as soon as she started babbling about being a POC I pumped and dumped her. I can overlook her having communist sympathies, which she clearly did, but get out of my face with that identity politics crap.
Yeah, well done. They had to invent a new term so that more people could join the victim club. Definitely a huge red flag but not the kind that she likes.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have limited experience with chinese women but it makes me curious. AFAIK western men have high status in Asia which makes it much easier for us.
I've tried tinder setting location in asia and matches i got (with gorgeous women) was crazy compared to europe, confirming this theory. Just the reason that you're "exotic" makes you more attractive and interesting to them i would imagine. If this is not the case then china is different to thailand, phillippines etc.
Status as a foreign man depends a lot on the local prejudices. Sometimes it's in your favour, sometimes not.

Different parts of Asia have totally different attitudes. I think mainland China, generally, is hardly the best place to be.

In China there is a lot of anti western propaganda the people lap up. Taiwan is much more friendly.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status as a foreign man depends a lot on the local prejudices. Sometimes it's in your favour, sometimes not.

Different parts of Asia have totally different attitudes. I think mainland China, generally, is hardly the best place to be.

In China there is a lot of anti western propaganda the people lap up. Taiwan is much more friendly.
I have been in both places. China is not easy in general but depends on the city. My only tier 1 city that i lived in, Shenzhen was okay as far as women goes. Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, was way better though for me than any in China for me as far as women go.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay....no idea how I was banned from this app, but it appears the only way around it is to start up a new Facebook account. Well I tried to start and up but it's been under review for two days. WTF these internet apps are run by liberal snowflakes I realize. This **** is seriously ridiculous. Snowflakes are taking over the world.

Any other way to get on tinder again as it's an invaluable tool here to meet women. No idea what I did to get banned ...my conversations were all PG and no arguments. Is a mystery.
Tinder is 2021s pof. Trash. Actually approach women. Use bumble and cmb or hinge but approach.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is 2021s pof. Trash. Actually approach women. Use bumble and cmb or hinge but approach.
I'd have to agree it's gone downhill for sure, even when you thought it couldn't go any lower. LOL
However, if you just leave it on in passive mode, you'll occasionally come across some newbies that are new to OLD or just trying it for the first time that can be some hidden gems. But for the most part, this is far and few in between.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to agree it's gone downhill for sure, even when you thought it couldn't go any lower. LOL
However, if you just leave it on in passive mode, you'll occasionally come across some newbies that are new to OLD or just trying it for the first time that can be some hidden gems. But for the most part, this is far and few in between.
+1

It's a ghost town in London compared to pee covid. I still approach. The ROI is a million times better but I put in absurd amount of time to cultivate the skill set. I never found swiping the best way to source baddies. IMHO and experience, they aren't using swipe apps. I found tinder is low hanging fruit equivalent of pod Craigslist. A lower tier dumpster fire.