"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Banned from Tinder

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Just tried but got an immediate ban message....I think they track the footprint of your device as well it seems.
Yea they do. Same thing happened to me on POF before. POF uses a text verification to start a new account now, and no matter what number I used it wouldn't let me get the text confirmation. What I ended up doing to get around it was using someone else's phone (I didn't tell them what I was doing lol) and then after I got the code sent to their phone, I deleted the message
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Damn the internet is determined to tie u down mure and mire to your real identity with any app u use it seems. Was just reading that a dummy Facebook account can he charged as forget now
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
good language young man ↑.

to poster, get back up soldier.

Not sure if answered but,

here's how to do it. Do you have an android phone? Download the app talkatone or dingtone, any virtual number app. Then use that with a new email and you're back :). Delete the t app from your phone that has you banned then reinstall.

Don't have a phone? Download Bluestacks an android emulator, or find a different one.

Who knows maybe G-d was helping you. When you install it new you get more matches, or maybe he is leading you somewhere even better than the app.

Don't forget the golden rule of online dating. If you are using it simply to run away from all approaching you will
a. have a super low chance of success and
b. not building any courage as a man, a man needs to take some risks
If you are in a public place, try not to load up any app before you have approached someone you are attracted to, show the world you aren't running away, then you earned the right to try more times online.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I have been banned of Tinder and Hinge, now a days it could be anything from your profile to some bitter chick who is mad at you (I've had this happen)
anyway have any suggestions getting over the banns? usually I wouldn't care but with covid right now OLD is my main source
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I have been banned of Tinder and Hinge, now a days it could be anything from your profile to some bitter chick who is mad at you (I've had this happen)
anyway have any suggestions getting over the banns? usually I wouldn't care but with covid right now OLD is my main source
Get yourself a Google Voice number and use that to access it again. But make sure uninstall and reinstall the Tinder app to wipe out any old data.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I've only dated one Chinese woman, who migrated to the USA, and as soon as she started babbling about being a POC I pumped and dumped her. I can overlook her having communist sympathies, which she clearly did, but get out of my face with that identity politics crap.
Yeah, well done. They had to invent a new term so that more people could join the victim club. Definitely a huge red flag but not the kind that she likes.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I have limited experience with chinese women but it makes me curious. AFAIK western men have high status in Asia which makes it much easier for us.
I've tried tinder setting location in asia and matches i got (with gorgeous women) was crazy compared to europe, confirming this theory. Just the reason that you're "exotic" makes you more attractive and interesting to them i would imagine. If this is not the case then china is different to thailand, phillippines etc.
Status as a foreign man depends a lot on the local prejudices. Sometimes it's in your favour, sometimes not.

Different parts of Asia have totally different attitudes. I think mainland China, generally, is hardly the best place to be.

In China there is a lot of anti western propaganda the people lap up. Taiwan is much more friendly.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Status as a foreign man depends a lot on the local prejudices. Sometimes it's in your favour, sometimes not.

Different parts of Asia have totally different attitudes. I think mainland China, generally, is hardly the best place to be.

In China there is a lot of anti western propaganda the people lap up. Taiwan is much more friendly.
I have been in both places. China is not easy in general but depends on the city. My only tier 1 city that i lived in, Shenzhen was okay as far as women goes. Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, was way better though for me than any in China for me as far as women go.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Okay....no idea how I was banned from this app, but it appears the only way around it is to start up a new Facebook account. Well I tried to start and up but it's been under review for two days. WTF these internet apps are run by liberal snowflakes I realize. This **** is seriously ridiculous. Snowflakes are taking over the world.

Any other way to get on tinder again as it's an invaluable tool here to meet women. No idea what I did to get banned ...my conversations were all PG and no arguments. Is a mystery.
Tinder is 2021s pof. Trash. Actually approach women. Use bumble and cmb or hinge but approach.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Tinder is 2021s pof. Trash. Actually approach women. Use bumble and cmb or hinge but approach.
I'd have to agree it's gone downhill for sure, even when you thought it couldn't go any lower. LOL
However, if you just leave it on in passive mode, you'll occasionally come across some newbies that are new to OLD or just trying it for the first time that can be some hidden gems. But for the most part, this is far and few in between.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I'd have to agree it's gone downhill for sure, even when you thought it couldn't go any lower. LOL
However, if you just leave it on in passive mode, you'll occasionally come across some newbies that are new to OLD or just trying it for the first time that can be some hidden gems. But for the most part, this is far and few in between.
+1

It's a ghost town in London compared to pee covid. I still approach. The ROI is a million times better but I put in absurd amount of time to cultivate the skill set. I never found swiping the best way to source baddies. IMHO and experience, they aren't using swipe apps. I found tinder is low hanging fruit equivalent of pod Craigslist. A lower tier dumpster fire.
 
Top