Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned from Tinder

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with a North Vietnamese woman. Been there many times and from what i know she knows quite a few girls have paired off with foreigners.
Vietnam is supposed to be a gold mine for high quality women according to my two guy friends there. Am planning on going there if this corona virus doesn't trap me here.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im pretty sure I signed up to Tinder without a Facebook account, just an email address.
I wouldn't say its an invaluable tool for meeting women, I have only met one off there in 6 months.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SH is very western... its not really China, but English and westerners are more acceptable (lots of girls for sale... i dont buy)
@zinc4 is in SZ, alot of westerners too... alot of pump-n-dump from ESL teachers makes them weary and more SMV needed
I like GZ alot, but its tough too, I have plates there. I like GZ but cuz its not so much like SZ
BJ you can probably do OK, I did but warmed a girl up before I arrived
Xian, was tough but one of my GZ regulars came...
(girls in the business areas were very very friendly and would have been easy, college town it was pretty hip)
Guilin is a hotspot for married chx to escape the hubby and lots of college girls
(beware it is a tourist trap and girls work the hotels)

note: Tinder hits were very high

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay....no idea how I was banned from this app, but it appears the only way around it is to start up a new Facebook account. Well I tried to start and up but it's been under review for two days. WTF these internet apps are run by liberal snowflakes I realize. This **** is seriously ridiculous. Snowflakes are taking over the world.

Any other way to get on tinder again as it's an invaluable tool here to meet women. No idea what I did to get banned ...my conversations were all PG and no arguments. Is a mystery.
Just sign up using a phone number. If you already used your number then you can get another one from an app like Text Free.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a way maybe they trace your phone to the imei number or something and that's how they ban you?

Tinder seems like a farce. You delete your account and suddenly make a new one you get lots of women swiping on you. Then like a week later suddenly stops. Then delete profile and made a new one and women suddenly swipe on me within a few mins of having my new account.

All they want you to do is pay to boost up to get exposed to more users. If your already paying weekly or monthly they should be putting you towards the top.

Some men on herr spend 100 a month on boosts to be seen. Why not just go to a club?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are A LOT of available women there. Quality can very certainly but definitely worth a trip.
Why don't you just go to a strip-mall Nail Polish place in North America?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just had a hb 8.5 20 yr old swipe on me on bumble and is only 10 Miles away and is chatting me up. However based on her chatting she sounds bored by me, not using any pickup lines. Is 20 years to young to be chatting with? Should I cut her off? Shes high end hb.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just sign up using a phone number. If you already used your number then you can get another one from an app like Text Free.

Just tried but got an immediate ban message....I think they track the footprint of your device as well it seems.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol
Just had a hb 8.5 20 yr old swipe on me on bumble and is only 10 Miles away and is chatting me up. However based on her chatting she sounds bored by me, not using any pickup lines. Is 20 years to young to be chatting with? Should I cut her off? Shes high end hb.

Lol sounds like it's going nowhere anyways....good looking 20 year olds are the sweet spot though.....perfect firm bodies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lol

Lol sounds like it's going nowhere anyways....good looking 20 year olds are the sweet spot though.....perfect firm bodies.
Then why did she hit me up but only replies with short replies? I asked how her day was going. I told her I was at my business (really was on a date) and said I love brunettes. I was talking like I would on a Match. com message. Is Tinder and Bumble like Match in any ways?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SH is very western... its not really China, but English and westerners are more acceptable (lots of girls for sale... i dont buy)
@zinc4 is in SZ, alot of westerners too... alot of pump-n-dump from ESL teachers makes them weary and more SMV needed
I like GZ alot, but its tough too, I have plates there. I like GZ but cuz its not so much like SZ
BJ you can probably do OK, I did but warmed a girl up before I arrived
Xian, was tough but one of my GZ regulars came...
(girls in the business areas were very very friendly and would have been easy, college town it was pretty hip)
Guilin is a hotspot for married chx to escape the hubby and lots of college girls
(beware it is a tourist trap and girls work the hotels)

note: Tinder hits were very high
Guilin is a beautiful place. Really enjoyed it up there when I went.

Thus corona virus has Shenzhen pretty much shut down right now....sucks because got the next 12 days off....want to slay some women... instead just been indoors past three days drinking kratom tea I got from Hong Kong.

Got a date in Hong Kong on Tuesday and a married Hong Kong woman who wants to visit me at my hotel early Tuesday afternoon....really feel bad about banging some guys wife though...she looks like a dime piece though....she told me her husband is pretty well off but too clingy demands to be with her 24/7 but complains about giving her all his salary......holy crap....poor sucker for marrying such an ungrateful *****....she looks like a sweet little angel in her pics lol....women are crazzzzzy.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
matched a 25yo HB7+ blonde on Tinder, shes interested in taking the bus 100mi to come see me... heh

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hong Kong is pretty freaking lit for women though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lol

I bet even mr. Wood at his age would figure a way to plow this 20 yr old.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she told me her husband is pretty well off but too clingy demands to be with her 24/7 but complains about giving her all his salary
this is common and describes one of my GZ girls perfectly (plus more)

hit it.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen to me a while back when I tried using tinder, one of my photos showed an obvious bulge that was considered sexual content.

My suggestion would be to avoid that app and try to meet women in a more natural fashion.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay....no idea how I was banned from this app, but it appears the only way around it is to start up a new Facebook account. Well I tried to start and up but it's been under review for two days. WTF these internet apps are run by liberal snowflakes I realize. This **** is seriously ridiculous. Snowflakes are taking over the world.

Any other way to get on tinder again as it's an invaluable tool here to meet women. No idea what I did to get banned ...my conversations were all PG and no arguments. Is a mystery.
Lmfao I'm tripping balls and laughing lol what did you do?