Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned from Hinge: Workarounds, other options?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

I started doing this a couple years ago as soon as I was done communicating with someone. Haven't been banned on any OLD apps since. Agreed, that women get so butthurt if you don't message them everyday and kiss their a*s that they'll make up reasons to report you. So f*cked up...

It's a rough sport. Not for everyone.
I was told they can still report you if you unmatch

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same exact thing happened to me about 2 years ago. I was very polite and above the table on all my communications with women on Hinge. The *only* thing I can think of is sometimes I'd just quit communicating with someone because I got busy, lost interest, or starting talking with someone else--like 99% of all OLD women do. Suddenly one day I log in and it said I was booted. I inquired but never got a reply.

I looked them up on LinkedIn and at that time 90% of the workers there were Gen Z or Gen Y female employees. They are based in NYC. So if a few females accuse me of whatever on Hinge, I'm "100% guilty" of course and have no way to prove otherwise. I even encouraged them to review all my communication and responses. I heard crickets from them.

So, regarding Hinge: F*CK THEM. They will never get another penny from me.

Good luck.
Seems like a bad long term business model.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How does one go about purchasing premium? The app is useless without it.

Should you change your name in addition to photos?
Not sure if it's needed, but still possible. On the burner phone, pay via Google pay with a pre-paid visa or mastercard. You can use any name and address, as it's pre-paid and it will go through. You can also login to the prepaid visa or mastercard website and add the made up address of 123 Main St, in New York, NY 10001 just to pass an AVS check.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use hinge but I have a friend who gets banned every once in a while. he reinstalls the app, gets a new number and business as usual. I don't think you need a new device or new ip. I don't think voip numbers work with hinge, I have a way to get legit numbers.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use hinge but I have a friend who gets banned every once in a while. he reinstalls the app, gets a new number and business as usual. I don't think you need a new device or new ip. I don't think voip numbers work with hinge, I have a way to get legit numbers.
Are you willing to divulge?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Factory reset phone and get a burner SIM card. I pay $30/m for a cheap ATT plan. I got banned on Tinder and had to do this. You should be keeping a burner phone separate for random hookups anyway. If you start to get serious, then just tell her your number changed. She won't even think twice about it, trust me.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been researching this. From what I've read you're correct. Google voice, etc used to work but they've upgraded their software to prevent this. You will need a new number. FWIW I havent tried to create a new account.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a new phone number (SIM CARD) , phone , and apple store account. Also use a new IP adress to set it all up and use all new pictures. I would suggest unmatch with girls as soon as you get their contact so they cannot find your profile to report you.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been researching this. From what I've read you're correct. Google voice, etc used to work but they've upgraded their software to prevent this. You will need a new number. FWIW I havent tried to create a new account.
all the websites that sell temporary numbers that I know of accept bitcoin only. you know how to use bitcoin?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a new phone number (SIM CARD) , phone , and apple store account. Also use a new IP adress to set it all up and use all new pictures. I would suggest unmatch with girls as soon as you get their contact so they cannot find your profile to report you.
my friend gets a new hinge account every few weeks. according to him, hinge stops matching you to force you to pay so he needs a new account. he does not change his ip or pictures.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all the websites that sell temporary numbers that I know of accept bitcoin only. you know how to use bitcoin?
Buy a prepaid sim card online or at a small store. Register a new number for like 20 USD a month, then cancel it once you have your account setup. If you don't have $20 for the SIM card and $100 for a used iPHone 7 , you might want to take care of that aspect of your life first.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my plan. But ugh, getting high quality photos taken again is such a hassle.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a prepaid sim card online or at a small store. Register a new number for like 20 USD a month, then cancel it once you have your account setup. If you don't have $20 for the SIM card and $100 for a used iPHone 7 , you might want to take care of that aspect of your life first.
I use android. Assume this method still works?

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use android. Assume this method still works?
Yes. Get a new android phone though. Android is even cheaper to get another one. Use a different wifi network to do it all. And all new photos and email, google play account

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try plenty of fish and zoosk combine those two with cold approaching and you should be okay.