Banging a girl on the rebound?

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I run into this girl I know that works at my weekend job. We don't work together however and it's been almost 2 months since the last time I've seen her. In the past she's been kind of flirty with me, but she had a bf who I knew so I never took it past a little flirting and teasing her. But today she tells me she broke up with her bf. So I steer the conversation this way (I'm paraphrasing here mind you):

Me: So what have you been up to these day?
Her: Nothing much, just working. Oh and I'm taking classes on the weekend so I don't work weekends anymore.
Me: Cool, so I take it your free on Sat and Sun nights now?
Her: Yeah, well I do a bit of homework but that's about it.
Me: Ok, so how about we hang out sometime.
Her: Sure. Me, (girl I know), and (another girl I know) will probably be going out one night, you could come.
Me: Maybe. Give me your number and I'll give you a call.
Her: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Me: Alright, talk to you later, bye.
Her: bye

I'm not so sure about going partying with her and her 2 friends, but I definitely want to bang this chick.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:
isolate her, dont meet up with her friends unless your friends are there too.
Yeah, didn't think meeting up with the other 2 girls would be a good idea. I invited her out tmrw night instead. She's chilling at her friends tmrw but will call me when she's done.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't catch feelings for a girl on the rebound :)

A good thing to do is make sure you guys kick it in YOUR element (your houseparty, a place you've been to a lot before. If you can do this even her friends can come too; you can play them off each other to not only build comfort by building rapport with her friends but also to play a little attention-jealousy game :)

If you are hanging out with people SHE knows or going somewhere she's familiar with and doing something she planned, it won't be as easy to control your interaction with her.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He11 tap it,just don't get feelings for her for a LOOOONG time. Make sure she is into YOU, not just into "not being alone"

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
He11 tap it,just don't get feelings for her for a LOOOONG time. Make sure she is into YOU, not just into "not being alone"
not gonna happen. Already made a move to get her out earlier this week, she flaked on me.