Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged an old plate, should I reach out?

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a quick question about a girl I recently reconnected with.

I was seeing C for a couple months this summer when she told me she had to stop seeing me because things were getting serious between her and another guy. Fine with me, I went no contact and haven’t thought about her in months.

Fast forward to Saturday, I’m at a concert, and who do I see but it’s C with a friend. At the end of the night, C and I end up going back to my place and bang. In the morning we get food together and through our conversation, I tell her I’ll send her a link to an album she needs to listen to and she will give me recommendations for Christmas gifts for my mom if I tell her what she likes.

I would like to hook up with her again and turn her back into a spinning plate. No idea what her situation is with the other guy. Should I text her like I said or wait for her to reach out to me? Or text her something completely different, like a meet up?

Thanks guys.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a few days and send her the link to the album. Then follow up with message or better yet a phone call (shows more confidence) that you're doing this ___________ (concert, hike, party, whatever) and then ask if she'd like to join you. This way, it's like you're going to do the activity with or without her and you're just asking if she'd like to join you. Give her plenty of lead time, at least a few days. Her answer will communicate her interest level and if the other guy is out of the picture. When you're with her, don't ask about relationships, etc., just keep it really fun and light and use some humor if you're good with it as girls love to laugh and have a good time. Pull it off and you're golden.

Good luck.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

I was seeing C for a couple months this summer when she told me she had to stop seeing me because things were getting serious between her and another guy. Fine with me, I went no contact and haven’t thought about her in months.

Fast forward to Saturday, I’m at a concert, and who do I see but it’s C with a friend. At the end of the night, C and I end up going back to my place and bang. In the morning we get food together and through our conversation, I tell her I’ll send her a link to an album she needs to listen to and she will give me recommendations for Christmas gifts for my mom if I tell her what she likes.

I would like to hook up with her again and turn her back into a spinning plate. No idea what her situation is with the other guy. Should I text her like I said or wait for her to reach out to me? Or text her something completely different, like a meet up?

Thanks guys.
Bro how do you meet a girl after several months, talk for 5 min, get her to come back to your place, take off all clothes, have crazy sex with you, after the sex go and get some food with her, kiss her goodbye. And NOW you don’t know what to do? How are you guys so smooth before the sex, but after the sex your mind melts? Do we need companionship that bad?

Just do what you did when you got her to have the sex with you, it’s not brian surgery.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send the link but make sure that you put up a funny and provocative statement after it, preferably about her or the album or concert or of something of relation. Then take it from there and try to feel her out before deciding.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro how do you meet a girl after several months, talk for 5 min, get her to come back to your place, take off all clothes, have crazy sex with you, after the sex go and get some food with her, kiss her goodbye. And NOW you don’t know what to do? How are you guys so smooth before the sex, but after the sex your mind melts? Do we need companionship that bad?

Just do what you did when you got her to have the sex with you, it’s not brian surgery.
Trust me, my mind has usually long melted before this moment. Just wanted to run the situation by the community before proceeding, the advice I get here has helped me out a lot in the past.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it was just a one time bang man.
She was horny, you were present, she knew you so you weren't a complete stranger..
You got sex.

Nothing more to it. Move on.
If she wants more, its 2017 everyone can be found via social media.. she will reach out.

Guys gotta learn how to get the p*ssy and keep it moving. If they dig you they WILL reach out.
After James Bond gets the skins he Is back to the mission.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it was just a one time bang man.
She was horny, you were present, she knew you so you weren't a complete stranger..
You got sex.

Nothing more to it. Move on.
If she wants more, its 2017 everyone can be found via social media.. she will reach out.

Guys gotta learn how to get the p*ssy and keep it moving. If they dig you they WILL reach out.
After James Bond gets the skins he Is back to the mission.
So as an update to this post...

I texted her and we sent a few messages back and forth about what I should get my parents for Christmas. Today I just got a friend request from her on Facebook.

Gonna look at my schedule this weekend and see if there's something I can invite her along to. Otherwise I'm fine to wait longer to set up a time to hang out.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants to have sex spin her as a plate. Don’t get too involved with this girl. She’s there for a good time, not a long time.
Go have some fun

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants to have sex spin her as a plate. Don’t get too involved with this girl. She’s there for a good time, not a long time.
Go have some fun
Yeah I'm getting the same idea. What kind of dates would you go on with a girl in this scenario? I have a couple parties to go to on Saturday that my friends are throwing and I'm thinking of asking her if she wants to tag along.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm getting the same idea. What kind of dates would you go on with a girl in this scenario? I have a couple parties to go to on Saturday that my friends are throwing and I'm thinking of asking her if she wants to tag along.
Nope. My guess is these parties are "holiday" related? More than likely she'd flake, it's doubtful she wants to meet your friends. Because then there's a possibility she has to answer questions, how did you meet, are you dating etc. Just because you bang a chick doesn't mean the next step is for her to meet your friends.

Like Cola said she was more than likely just living in the moment. Stop trying to act like a bf, just meet-up for drinks and escalate. Nothing more.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, update here. Need some advice.

I texted her up yesterday to ask her to drinks and I'm not sure how to respond. Here's the conversation so far:

(texting small talk)
Me: Nice, I bet that was crazy. Whats your schedule like this week? let's catch up more over drinks.
C: (18 hours later) shoot sooorrry I forgot to reply. My office was moving today. I'm flexible so far this week. Need to do Gym stuff but flexible.
Me: (2 hours later) Okay cool. Let's do Friday, I'll pick you up at 9.
C: (1 minute later) I might have something coming up actually. I just got notice. Lemme confirm

I knew this was a sh*t test and luckily I'm reading "How to Be a 3% Man," so I took this next line directly from it:

Me: (15 mins later) Okay, I'm pretty busy and I'd like to see you, but if you can't make definite plans why don't we just do it some other time?
Her: (2 hours later) Okkk Sorry. I'd prefer food over drinks. Been drinking too much lately *crying emoji*

The way I see it I have three options:

1. Don't respond at all, she's playing games with me. Next
2. Don't respond, reach out again next week and ask her out to get food
3. Say "That's fine, the place I have planned is good with both food and drinks. Does Friday work?" (this is true, its a good wine bar) but is that being needy?

I may be missing more options, but would appreciate your help here guys

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No counter offer is low interest. I dunno, man. She did mention food which is weird. I'd just push it with 3 and stop wasting your time. At least you'll figure it out. If she declines the offer and makes no counter offer then next.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
No counter offer is low interest. I dunno, man. She did mention food which is weird. I'd just push it with 3 and stop wasting your time. At least you'll figure it out. If she declines the offer and makes no counter offer then next.
Super weird response right? Thanks for the reply.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is. That's why I think the aggression might pay off. Plus as I said, it ends the time wasting.
So she responded "I really can't Friday. My best friend s in town. I was serious"

So looks like I am gonna next her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: (2 hours later) Okay cool. Let's do Friday, I'll pick you up at 9.
C: (1 minute later) I might have something coming up actually. I just got notice. Lemme confirm

So she responded "I really can't Friday. My best friend s in town. I was serious"

So looks like I am gonna next her.
The string of texts makes it look genuine. I would give her the benefit of the doubt.

I knew this was a sh*t test and luckily I'm reading "How to Be a 3% Man," so I took this next line directly from it:

Me: (15 mins later) Okay, I'm pretty busy and I'd like to see you, but if you can't make definite plans why don't we just do it some other time?
I've never read the book, and I think this is a pretty 5hitty line. You've basically given her an ultimatum. I don't like ultimatums because it conveys that you care too much. That line you pulled from the book makes you sound like a child who didn't get his own way.

I find indifference is usually a good card to play. Instead of demanding she commits to your date, just tell her "Ok, I'll make other plans". Women don't like it when you have other options. Those other options mean you either have other women to see, or you're going out with a potential to meet more women. When they sense that, they will counter-offer to keep you on the hook.

My response would be a simple "Ok" without punctuation or an emoji. Let her interpret that "ok" any way she wants, and let it bother her.

The best thing you can do is make the time you spend with her awesome, and treat her like you're on the verge of dropping her when you're not with her.

A

AJ84

Thanks guys.

You mentioned she ended it with you before because she was getting serious with another guy. So she was seeing other guys while she was seeing you and choose the one that offered the most. At that time she choose a being a girlfriend over bing a plate. Eventually, most women will if the opportunity arises.

She ran into you and I guess you have some good moves because she was very willing to hop in the sack with you.

But she seems to be looking for something serious, declining drinks and opting for dinner instead could be a sign that she's not interested in resuming whatever causal hook up arrangement you both had in the past. We all know where drinks can lead.

She's probably hesitant to be your plate again. You asking her out to dates and parties may give the impression that you are interested in more than her as a plate and her back and forth with you could be her trying to figure out your intentions. You are both trying to lead the course here.

It's also doesnt sound like the other guy is still around.

If she decides to comes back as a plate enjoy but she will likely continue to meet other guys and drop you again when someone else comes along who offers more, so kept that in mind. Clearly she is keeping her options open, as are you. If you are both ok with basically being each other plates, which is what it seems to have been the first time, it could fun while it lasts.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
The string of texts makes it look genuine. I would give her the benefit of the doubt.

I've never read the book, and I think this is a pretty 5hitty line. You've basically given her an ultimatum. I don't like ultimatums because it conveys that you care too much. That line you pulled from the book makes you sound like a child who didn't get his own way.

I find indifference is usually a good card to play. Instead of demanding she commits to your date, just tell her "Ok, I'll make other plans". Women don't like it when you have other options. Those other options mean you either have other women to see, or you're going out with a potential to meet more women. When they sense that, they will counter-offer to keep you on the hook.

My response would be a simple "Ok" without punctuation or an emoji. Let her interpret that "ok" any way she wants, and let it bother her.

The best thing you can do is make the time you spend with her awesome, and treat her like you're on the verge of dropping her when you're not with her.
Thanks for the analysis. I think the purpose of the line given in the book is to do a "negative takeaway," as you said, to make her seem like she is losing you. I think both lines accomplish that goal, but I'll use yours in the future.

After I text her "OK" would you wait a few weeks before reaching out again? Or next her forever?

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mentioned she ended it with you before because she was getting serious with another guy. So she was seeing other guys while she was seeing you and choose the one that offered the most. At that time she choose a being a girlfriend over bing a plate. Eventually, most women will if the opportunity arises.

She ran into you and I guess you have some good moves because she was very willing to hop in the sack with you.

But she seems to be looking for something serious, declining drinks and opting for dinner instead could be a sign that she's not interested in resuming whatever causal hook up arrangement you both had in the past. We all know where drinks can lead.

She's probably hesitant to be your plate again. You asking her out to dates and parties may give the impression that you are interested in more than her as a plate and her back and forth with you could be her trying to figure out your intentions. You are both trying to lead the course here.

It's also doesnt sound like the other guy is still around.

If she decides to comes back as a plate enjoy but she will likely continue to meet other guys and drop you again when someone else comes along who offers more, so kept that in mind. Clearly she is keeping her options open, as are you. If you are both ok with basically being each other plates, which is what it seems to have been the first time, it could fun while it lasts.
Thanks for this, I think you hit the nail exactly on the head with your analysis. Doubt the other guy is around and she may very well be looking for something serious. I'm not, so we will see. Would you reach out to her again, and if so, when?