Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Balling a married woman

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Balling a married woman

Originally posted by Nocturnal
Whether you have a conscience or not has nothing to do with being a DJ.
Oh come on, you can't just toss a statement like that out there and just let it hang. Come on, elaborate! I've noticed that there are a lot of misconceptions on the board about what it is to be a DJ, here's an opportunity to shed some light on what it really entails...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my two cents:

It never occurs to me to do anything with married women because the only time I interact with them socially, I have a younger, hotter, more together girl with me who is already willing and sometimes even expresses a preference for all the freaky things. Most of the husbands of these restless women are friends of mine and I wouldn't want to show him the error of his ways in that fashion. I'd rather just show him my success, my life and let him grasp that most of those tenets can be applied to married life as well.

Every girl will f*ck. She may not f*ck me, she may not f*ck you, but she will f*ck. It is up to us to make ourselves a natural selection for her.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: married women

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If by some strange twist of fate she does cheat, I would first look at myself to determine whether I had a part to play, if not I'd next her. Simple as that.
I'd look at myself AND next her. Back to the subject though, I agree to the extent of why would you bother with a married women. Goes with the rule, if she cheats on her hubby she'll cheat on you. If all your in it for is a F*ck then hey go for it. If you get shot by the hubby I won't shed a tear for you.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mess with ANY husbands!

A while back I had posted regarding married woman. Yes I had affair w/one. Make long story short, her hubby stalked me out one night and confronted me while I was walking out of grocery store late PM. I had in my hands 2 bags of groceries,2 gallon milk, I was higher than a kite, dressed in tank top, shorts and sandels. Hardly fighting gear.

He had on long pants,shirt and work boots. He had big advantage. But I outweighed him by a good 35 lbs and was tallerr than him (I'm a ex-competive bodybuilder btw). I merely apoilzed for the thing, he talked his sh*t, and I realized alls he wanted to do was let off steam. He coulda really put the hurt to me, I was so vulnerable.

The moral is beware of jealous husbands. They are in the right when it comes to this crap. They will hurt you no mattter how big and strong you are. A 5'6 150lb'er would kickMike Tyson's a** in a minute! They have God on their side too!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: married women

Originally posted by 1utfan1
I'd look at myself AND next her. Back to the subject though, I agree to the extent of why would you bother with a married women. Goes with the rule, if she cheats on her hubby she'll cheat on you. If all your in it for is a F*ck then hey go for it. If you get shot by the hubby I won't shed a tear for you.
But like I said before, I could care less about her cheating. I'm not dating her (she's married), we're just fvck buddies. Why does everybody think you have to date a woman to fvck her?:confused:

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: married women

But like I said before, I could care less about her cheating. I'm not dating her (she's married), we're just fvck buddies. Why does everybody think you have to date a woman to fvck her?:confused:
In my original post i said: "If all your in it for is a F*ck then hey go for it. If you get shot by the hubby I won't shed a tear for you. "

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: married women

In my original post i said: "If all your in it for is a F*ck then hey go for it. If you get shot by the hubby I won't shed a tear for you. "
Yeah, but in the sentense right before it you said that if she cheats on her husband, she'll cheat on you. So again I ask, why do you guys think that you have to date her? You obviously have an opinion about it or you wouldn't have said it, right?

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: married women

Yeah, but in the sentense right before it you said that if she cheats on her husband, she'll cheat on you. So again I ask, why do you guys think that you have to date her? You obviously have an opinion about it or you wouldn't have said it, right?
I should have added that if your dating a married women it's a good bet she'll cheat on you. Why anyone would want to date a married women I don't know. I was essentially agreeing with you that why do you have to date them...I was saying don't expect sympathy when you have an estranged hubby to deal with (not directed at you personally, just a general statment).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: married women

I should have added that if your dating a married women it's a good bet she'll cheat on you. Why anyone would want to date a married women I don't know. I was essentially agreeing with you that why do you have to date them...I was saying don't expect sympathy when you have an estranged hubby to deal with (not directed at you personally, just a general statment).
Got'cha ;)

sensible juan

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Just my two cents:

Every girl will f*ck. She may not f*ck me, she may not f*ck you, but she will f*ck. It is up to us to make ourselves a natural selection for her.

I feel you pappy

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married?

Why are you wasting your time with a dvmn married woman when there is so much single pvssy out there that will fvck your brains out?

Don't come crying to us when her husband and about 4 of his big, nasty, red neck buddies get all drunked up and beat the shvt out of you.

cave dweller

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: married?

Originally posted by cave dweller
Why are you wasting your time with a dvmn married woman when there is so much single pvssy out there that will fvck your brains out?

Don't come crying to us when her husband and about 4 of his big, nasty, red neck buddies get all drunked up and beat the shvt out of you.

cave dweller
Its all about the drama. This may be messed up but there aint no other feeling in the world than knowing that you can screw or get someone else's chic. There are a lot of women in the world that are professionals at this too, they call them "homewreckers".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update - I'm still alive :D although I've dropped Ms. Married had dropped way down in the rotation.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Nothing but problems will arise from messing around with a Married woman.

I speak from experience from more than one instance.

Trust me, its not worth the headaches and BS that goes along with it.

Plenty of hot, single women out there who are more than willing to give up the kitty.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move on

You slipped in there and 'hit that thing'.

You are out of the relationship now---GOOD.

You got lucky this time.

Don't press your luck.

cave dweller

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I never considered it a "relationship" nor did she (I told that first thing). Either way I still see her but it's only a couple of times a month, it's like that with the other women I know that are basically "filler friends." And actually there was no drama at all, nothing more than she just wants to see me more often but that's typical. :p

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never messed with a married woman because messing with some girl who's been dating some loser is one thing but messing with another man's wife and family is a whole different can of worms.

I've witnessed both the fun and bad side of it from other people's experiences and I don't think its worth it.

There are just too many unmarried women out there to have to settle for a married one and all the BS that can go along with that situation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
There are just too many unmarried women out there to have to settle for a married one and all the BS that can go along with that situation.
Read the entire thread. I for one, am not settling. I don't know if some guys can only handle going out with one woman at a time or what. It's like forgoing buying a six pack and going to the store to buy a single can at a time.

DonRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: married women

I date (commit) to women with integrity AND I do what's necessary to contribute to the relationship.
Seems to me that a married woman trying to get you into a relationship lacks integrity. Why mess with someone who has no integrity.... if she messed around on him, she will mess around on you.