Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Balling a married woman

sensible juan

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
West coast Africa
A true Don juan doesn't have conscience, why is everyone here so afraid of the golden rule, "Do unto others as you want them do unto you".

Our Ancestors dont get afraid of slogan like this, Don Juan, Cassanova and the rest of them dont. Wives of kings seek them, they crave for their attention because of the adventurous nature of this femme grand master.

if a guy can't make his wife happy that is his problem and if his wife seek a true don juan, so what Women needs challenge.

Almost every married guy [as* h*le] cheats so when a woman need a timeout from the dreary home she is stuck with society raise an eyebrow, it becomes a big issue.

A true don juan is not afraid of some loser taking his girl, because he doesnt tag himself[with a girl] . AFCs are the poor bloke having a tag like a mongrel everytime i mean why should anyone want to tag himself life is too interesting, varieties is the spice of life.So forget the golden rule it's war out there some bumps wont think twice when it comes to balling your wife so guide your girl and dont stop being her hero.

Who says a true Don juan is a good lad "Be rakish as hell" "Kill or be killed the war rages on"
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
I use to forgo married women. Now I just choose not to persue them, however I may allow myself to get caught (not by the husband) if I'm persued. It's not bad to have one or two somewhere on your list but they are just fillers, no major time or effort is put into them. ;)
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
548
Reaction score
1
stay away from married women, but if you must, make sure she does not know your real name, occupation, place of business, or phone number
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
2
Location
south west, uk
I always stood in judgement on people who had affairs. Then I ended up going out with a married women for six months. In the end I thought sod it why not?

After 6 months it just became a right royal pain trying to tipi toe around and I dumped her. We kept in touch but in the end she just used to moan about her lot so I broke all contact with her.

Huge tits though.
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,029
Reaction score
26
Not good enough to get single women?

Cheating is for losers and AFCs who can't get single women.

Let's see, there are thousands of more women than men in America and you guys gotta settle for some housewife? Sheesh, give me a break. What's the deal, can't get a date with a single woman?

Let's see, single girlfriends:

1. Don't have to sneak around.

2. They don't ACT married.

3. They're not whining about their hubby.

4. They're not banging someone else when you're not around (usually).


I can't believe you guys can't land dates with single women. I've been single my whole life and haven't had problem finding single women.

I say hit the gym to work on your fitness since obviously you can't attract single women; and work on your personality, since that apparently isn't attracting them either.

Sheesh, I've dated women 15-20 years younger than me -- I'd prefer not to -- but most single women aren't that caught up in age if you guys feel so old you have to hit on boring, hagged out married women.

Have fun chumps ... more single women for me.
 

image

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
stay away from married women, but if you must, make sure she does not know your real name, occupation, place of business, or phone number
Whoa, wait a minute... That advice goes for PSYCHOTIC women, not necessarily married women....:D
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Re: Not good enough to get single women?

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Cheating is for losers and AFCs who can't get single women.

Let's see, there are thousands of more women than men in America and you guys gotta settle for some housewife? Sheesh, give me a break. What's the deal, can't get a date with a single woman?

Let's see, single girlfriends:

1. Don't have to sneak around.

2. They don't ACT married.

3. They're not whining about their hubby.

4. They're not banging someone else when you're not around (usually).


I can't believe you guys can't land dates with single women. I've been single my whole life and haven't had problem finding single women.

I say hit the gym to work on your fitness since obviously you can't attract single women; and work on your personality, since that apparently isn't attracting them either.

Sheesh, I've dated women 15-20 years younger than me -- I'd prefer not to -- but most single women aren't that caught up in age if you guys feel so old you have to hit on boring, hagged out married women.

Have fun chumps ... more single women for me.
This attempt at social proof was brought to you by WestCoaster. We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread..."
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,029
Reaction score
26
Since when is having no class and helping ruin marriages being a DJ ... f-ck it, DJ, SchmeJ, how about being a good person.

Oh yeah, you probably grew up in a f-cked up household where your dad cheated on your mom and since that was your model, you know no better.

I don't care what this board says or what you said, at the end of the day I'll have some class and you'll have an STD.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by WestCoaster
Since when is having no class and helping ruin marriages being a DJ ... f-ck it, DJ, SchmeJ, how about being a good person.

Oh yeah, you probably grew up in a f-cked up household where your dad cheated on your mom and since that was your model, you know no better.

I don't care what this board says or what you said, at the end of the day I'll have some class and you'll have an STD.
For someone who can get a ton of single women you need to go out a get laid, you are too fvcking concerned and bitter about what other DJ's do.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Re: married women

Originally posted by baseballDJ
Agree Westcoaster,
Why would you want to go out with a married woman? Isn't it obvious that she is taken. If she is taken why try to steal another guys girl, even if she dislikes him.
Wait a second, no one ever said anything about stealing a married woman away. Some of you guys get 'one itis' so easily you think that you have to date (one on one relationship) every woman that shows interest in you.

So what if she wasn't married, just dating someone who wasn't as interesting as you? She gives you attention, pursues you and makes the majority of the first steps. She also has no problem when you tell her that nothing serious can become of the relationship because of obvious reasons? Then what?

I can understand how you guys could fell this type of morality especially if you've been cheated on. This usually happens when either a guy dates the wrong type of woman OR isn't fulfilling some need in the relationship, h3ll that's the reason why guys cheat.

Before anyone asks about how would I feel if my woman was seeing another guy. First off, it wouldn't happen (and it has never happened to me). I date (commit) to women with integrity AND I do what's necessary to contribute to the relationship. If by some strange twist of fate she does cheat, I would first look at myself to determine whether I had a part to play, if not I'd next her. Simple as that.
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,029
Reaction score
26
You ought to be a politician ...

... because you've dodged the main question and that's: Why can't you get dates with single women?

I don't think I'm the one with the problem. Another good political move, try to avoid the problem and yell at the messenger.

Most single people out on the street aren't pining for married women.

I'm not the one f-cked up here, you are. You need some serious mental health help.

This board does not mirror society.
 

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
5
Location
USA
Westcoaster - why are you so concerned with what other people do ? You are against dating married women and I respect that but noone's making you date married women.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Re: You ought to be a politician ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster
... because you've dodged the main question and that's: Why can't you get dates with single women?

I don't think I'm the one with the problem. Another good political move, try to avoid the problem and yell at the messenger.

Most single people out on the street aren't pining for married women.

I'm not the one f-cked up here, you are. You need some serious mental health help.

This board does not mirror society.
I've said it before that DJ's have nothing to prove and AFCs are usually the ones looking for social proof, but since you asked I'll tell you.

I have no problem picking up single women, in stores, on the street, in clubs, on the Net, at school no problem, I have no idea why you would assume that. My success is that all women who show interest are fair game.

I won't assume this but something tells me that you you are someone that doesn't sarge in clubs, you may feel that all the women there just want someone to buy them a drink. It's an attitude like that which makes my sarging that much easier, no competition.

Why should I exclude a woman because of where I meet her, which brings me to this point; why should I limit myself to just single women, younger women, older women or even women of other cultures? Why should I do that especially if THEY are doing the pursuing? Which again brings up my question to you as to why do you think that a DJ arbitrarily limits himself to one type of woman be she single or married? Do YOU have that limitation?

Also, I never said that you were fvcked up, YOU gave yourself that label without any help from me. That's why it's so readily apparent that you have some type of demons haunting you. Again, I'm not saying that it's fvcked up, you are. What tickles me is that you have such an interest in MY DJism and it has no
bearing on you what so ever.

As I alluded to earlier, my DJism is a piece of cake when there are guys angry guys like you walking around. Women usually complain about your type and more so enjoy my laid back, accepting style (don't you hate it). Simply put, I could care less about how other people live their lives as long as they don't impact mine.

All in all I do respect your viewpoint because it is yours to have, nothing more nothing less. However, I you as a person, condescending, judgmental and argumentative, I do not need to comment on... Your posts speaks toward that well enough. :D
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
7
Location
Germany
Anybody who says that HIS woman would NEVER cheat on him is a fool.

Anybody who blames the husband when the wife cheats is a symp jacka$$

Look in the mirror

Dietzcoi
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Brrrrrrr.... A bitter chill rolls through the air....
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
46
not for me

whatever the circumstance... I can not find any way to justify that type of behavior...

but, thats your decision
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,720
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
The internet is FULL of men & women who are married and looking for "Love and Passion". If they aren't finding that in the marriage they should get divorced. (Or go to counciling)

Why do they think cheating will make it better? Does it make their lives easier? Would it make their husband or wife happy? Will it make their kids better people?

If you can't make a life long commitment to some one...DON'T FREAKING GET MARRIED. If you want to screw around...GET A DIVORCE.

I won't even consider dating a guy who's married or seperated. It's just disgusting to me. After he gets the papers, then we can talk.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Re: not for me

Originally posted by Hypoxia II
whatever the circumstance... I can not find any way to justify that type of behavior...

but, thats your decision
Well put...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by WaterTiger
The internet is FULL of men & women who are married and looking for "Love and Passion". If they aren't finding that in the marriage they should get divorced. (Or go to counciling)

Why do they think cheating will make it better? Does it make their lives easier? Would it make their husband or wife happy? Will it make their kids better people?

If you can't make a life long commitment to some one...DON'T FREAKING GET MARRIED. If you want to screw around...GET A DIVORCE.

I won't even consider dating a guy who's married or seperated. It's just disgusting to me. After he gets the papers, then we can talk.
I don't think that anyone that cheats is trying to make the situation better, it's really just an escape from reality. Just like someone who over indulges in drinking or presription drugs, it's just a temporty diversion that eventually wears off and they are placed back into reality.
 
Top