Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Balling a married woman

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Never being cheated. And they do after me too. But, like a REAL man and a REAL DJ...I can pick and choose. I have high standards. I can afford to have high standards.

I don't need Internet chicks...and I don't need unhappy women in my life either.
Do you feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest? Do you now fell like a REAL man, a REAL DJ? You still sound REAL bitter and REALLY have something to prove don't 'cha?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Do you feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest? Do you now fell like a REAL man, a REAL DJ? You still sound REAL bitter and REALLY have something to prove don't 'cha?

Have you ever being married? If your answer is "no"...then you should not act like you know what it takes to keep a woman interested for YEARS or DECADES.

Personally, I don't care the kind of woman anyone of you screw. And that's not the point of my original post. I simply stating from my perspective (as a man that has screwed several married women in the past). And I stand by that post.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To give Francisco some credit, he is right in regard to saying that some of us are so against cheating because we have been cheated on, as I must confess is my own bias. But fwiw I can give you input on the mind of the guy who is being cheated on. I am over my own anger, or at least try to be, but a very rational man will act very irrationally when he finds out. The response to this from many guys tends to be, "I don't care. I'm a big tough guy. I know kung-fu, etc." But if a crazed afc husband steps out from behind the bushes with a gun, that will be the end of you. Most murder victims are not random. They are people who fvcked with someone else's life. And speaking of that, the husband's revenge does not have to be violence. He could pull dirty tricks like putting up flyers in your neighborhood saying "look out for this pedophile." He could put an ad in a gay publication advertising something too good to be true and list your boss's work phone/fax number. Maybe he does some passive-aggressive sh!t like that, and then you kick his ass, and then he sicks the police on you and then you go to jail. Do you see how none of these scenarios are good, and that they all can be avoided by avoiding married chicks in the first place? That's why they're easy - other guys are turning them down because they know better. Don't fvck with people's lives, don't entangle yourself in their drama, and you will end up happier in the long run.

Plus, we can all have whatever type of woman we want. Just get a twenty-something HB without the husband drama.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"To give Francisco some credit, he is right in regard to saying that some of us are so against cheating because we have been cheated on"

Well...that happens. It has never happened to me...but it can. And the likelihood of happening to him is high too.

When a wife cheats on a husband, I always blame the man. Why? Because it was he the one that choose that wife. Note that I never say, "if a man takes care of his woman...she will never cheat". The reason I don't say that is because the chances of that woman cheating STILL great, more so if she is with a nice/good man. Because cheating has nothing to do with the "husband" and a LOT more to do with the character of that woman. Or her values. It takes a certain type of man to keep that woman in-check...and the effort is NOT WORTHY. Because he will have to neglect other things (jobs, family, friends, etc.) in the process.

When it comes to girlfriend/boyfriend stuff...personally...I don't care if a man tries. Why? Because women tend to hold into a boyfriend, BEFORE getting a new one.

But marriage? Especially if there children? Nope. Let the biatch deal with the issue like an adult.

By the way...many of the women I was involved with...they had very good husbands. It was just that those women were doing the hybernation thing (e.g. were sluts in early years and then went into hybernation to convinced their future husbands to marry them).

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
"To give Francisco some credit, he is right in regard to saying that some of us are so against cheating because we have been cheated on"

Well...that happens. It has never happened to me...but it can. And the likelihood of happening to him is high too.

When a wife cheats on a husband, I always blame the man. Why? Because it was he the one that choose that wife. Note that I never say, "if a man takes care of his woman...she will never cheat". The reason I don't say that is because the chances of that woman cheating STILL great, more so if she is with a nice/good man. Because cheating has nothing to do with the "husband" and a LOT more to do with the character of that woman. Or her values. It takes a certain type of man to keep that woman in-check...and the effort is NOT WORTHY. Because he will have to neglect other things (jobs, family, friends, etc.) in the process.

When it comes to girlfriend/boyfriend stuff...personally...I don't care if a man tries. Why? Because women tend to hold into a boyfriend, BEFORE getting a new one.

But marriage? Especially if there children? Nope. Let the biatch deal with the issue like an adult.

By the way...many of the women I was involved with...they had very good husbands. It was just that those women were doing the hybernation thing (e.g. were sluts in early years and then went into hybernation to convinced their future husbands to marry them).
Spot on!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Have you ever being married? If your answer is "no"...then you should not act like you know what it takes to keep a woman interested for YEARS or DECADES.

Personally, I don't care the kind of woman anyone of you screw. And that's not the point of my original post. I simply stating from my perspective (as a man that has screwed several married women in the past). And I stand by that post.
What is it with all of the assumptions? Why don't you think that I've ever been married? Of course I've been married (and yes, for more than a decade) and if I weren't it doesn't give less truth to what I've already said. Are you just trying to find fault to what I'm saying?

And before you start assuming that my methods are in an attempt to "get even" with womankind (you'd think that, wouldn't you) my ex and I have been good friends for years and we have long gotten over the pain of the divorce. We've been in such a good place she has even told me more than once that she'd remarry me if I'd have her. So I do have more than just a tad bit of experience in LTRs.

Now, fair is fair. Why don't you amaze us with your credentials?

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
To give Francisco some credit, he is right in regard to saying that some of us are so against cheating because we have been cheated on, as I must confess is my own bias. ...
Just for clarification I have to say that I didn't say you guys were against cheating because doing so would infer that I was a proponent of it; I said neither.

For those of you who are confused why I won't necessarily turn away a married woman's advances understand who is actually doing the cheating, not me. I go into detail about it in a field report I posted after ending a LTR and getting back into the full fledged sarging scene. (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54991&highlight=lake)

I will say that when I decide to commit to a relationship I am completely faithful be it marriage or just dating.

But back to my point, I said that many of the guys posting in this thread were bitter because they were cheated on. It's understandable but like Bible Belt alluded to, he was over his own anger. He took accountability of his feelings and did not deflect it toward anyone else.

I'm not saying that guys shouldn't be angry but anger fades, bitterness is something you choose to carry.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Well gee, it turns out that cheating is good for a marriage after all.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/AmericanFamily/story?id=2101679&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

This is such brainwashing BS. I've seen these articles before. Notice how carefully they avoid saying that a cheating husband is ok.
~Phyzzle
There goes the media again spectacularizing the absurd. Even the psychologist interviewed in the story said that cheating is usually the final chapter in a relationship. These reporters... :rolleyes:

The problem isn't the cheating (at least with the couple in the article). The problem is that two youngsters with an idealized perception of what marriage should be got a kick in the teeth from reality. Frankly, how many average 21 year olds do you guys know who have the experience and the means to raise a family (realistically).

[rant=on]
These two went off into their own worlds; dad going out working hard as h3ll to make the pennies to support the family and the wife getting into the "perfect mother" role. Dad is too busy and too tired to realize anything is going on wrong at home and mom is bouncing off the walls from not having more adult companionship. Does either complain? H3ll no! That would be admitting that something was not working to their expectations.

So what does wifey do instead of going to her man and making him stay home and give her attention? She goes outside the marriage, WTF (yeah I said it believe it or not)! This is where is seems silly that people fault the "external entertainment" as the problem when the problem existed WAY before the third person came into the picture.

In a nutshell, no matter what needs to go on to sustain a relationship (work, school, kids, whatever), the most important thing is your partner. Everything else is secondary. It's a happy partner that will help you get though the issues together. Attack the issues alone and you may just end up alone in the end.
[/rant]

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt repeats the theory that doing violence to a sexual competitor is well nigh understandable if not forgiveable. Unfortunately, the relative inefficiency of such methods, (resembling as they do, those used by baboons who run around chasing away other males when their females are on heat) means that those with this mentality usually end up adopting a simpler approach. They usually direct their aggression to their wife/ex-wife.

I would wager that there are relatively few homicides of lovers of wives, compared to those of the wives themselves. Which goes to show, that those who utilise such methods, are not using their minds too well, because they are killing the thing which they supposedly value.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in this situation last weekend. I was out on the dance floor and a group of four girls (with nice rocks) start dancing closer to us and start looking at us. A brunette in particular is checking me out mid spin.

I talk to her later, the brunette and I wind up on the dance floor. She grinds her ass against my crotch. She rubs her hand against my d!ck. She rubs her crotch against mine.

I mean, I didn't really push it beyond that. But girls are just available. Married, with a boyfriend, single, it doesn't matter. It's your choice.

Wolf

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
Bible Belt repeats the theory that doing violence to a sexual competitor is well nigh understandable if not forgiveable. Unfortunately, the relative inefficiency of such methods, (resembling as they do, those used by baboons who run around chasing away other males when their females are on heat) means that those with this mentality usually end up adopting a simpler approach. They usually direct their aggression to their wife/ex-wife.

I would wager that there are relatively few homicides of lovers of wives, compared to those of the wives themselves. Which goes to show, that those who utilise such methods, are not using their minds too well, because they are killing the thing which they supposedly value.
Now that's insightful.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it with all of the assumptions? Why don't you think that I've ever been married? Of course I've been married (and yes, for more than a decade) and if I weren't it doesn't give less truth to what I've already said. Are you just trying to find fault to what I'm saying?
So what happen...you weren't "men enough" (that's how you called some of the married men) to keep it together?

And before you start assuming that my methods are in an attempt to "get even" with womankind (you'd think that, wouldn't you) my ex and I have been good friends for years and we have long gotten over the pain of the divorce. We've been in such a good place she has even told me more than once that she'd remarry me if I'd have her. So I do have more than just a tad bit of experience in LTRs.
So...your ex- screwed up. Maybe you should write about what it takes to keep a woman happy...instead of telling "married men" that they are "not man enough" if they cannot keep their wives happy.

Now, fair is fair. Why don't you amaze us with your credentials?
When I write in a certain topic, and I don't change my mind (I can and have) about what I wrote...rest assured that the reason is because I have knowledge (maybe quite a bit) on the issue. I don't waste my time debating what I don't know.

Listen, I don't come in here to brag. I don't come in here to amaze/irritate anyone with credentials. I can brag...I can brag a lot. And I have room (plenty of room) to brag. But then what? What bragging is going to win me? Resentmen from other male posters? Admiration from a few? A little boost in my self esteem? I win nothing.

Instead let me do this...well, let the way I write...the quality (or lack of) of my thoughts...my ability (or lack of) to give solid advice...let those things become my credentials.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
So what happen...you weren't "men enough" (that's how you called some of the married men) to keep it together?
Sigh... Here we go... It's dilusional guys like you who define themselves by what they have (including women) who are too stupid to step away from things which aren't working if fear that it will label you as a failure. In you're case you were (are) already there.

So...your ex- screwed up. Maybe you should write about what it takes to keep a woman happy...instead of telling "married men" that they are "not man enough" if they cannot keep their wives happy.
Now back the truck up, I never said that she screwed up. This is your problem, you can never accept the fact that there's two people in a relationship and no matter the issues going on in the relationship, both people either contribute to it or contaminate it.

When I write in a certain topic, and I don't change my mind (I can and have) about what I wrote...rest assured that the reason is because I have knowledge (maybe quite a bit) on the issue. I don't waste my time debating what I don't know.
But throughout this thread you've made assumptions about things you don't know. You're good at it, why not take due credit for it?

Listen, I don't come in here to brag. I don't come in here to amaze/irritate anyone with credentials. I can brag...I can brag a lot. And I have room (plenty of room) to brag. But then what? What bragging is going to win me? Resentmen from other male posters? Admiration from a few? A little boost in my self esteem? I win nothing.
I'm sorry, were you saying something?

Instead let me do this...well, let the way I write...the quality (or lack of) of my thoughts...my ability (or lack of) to give solid advice...let those things become my credentials.
It already has.