Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticing a weird phenomenon. Despite what conventional pua theory says, it seems like when I get interest from women, my plates begin to LOSE interest almost always leaving me with only one left. Then I end up with none, then I begin to get girls, the amount of girls interested in me increases, triggering the same phenomenon.

anyone else notice this?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messaged a girl online today. I’m trying a new opener “hey baby”

it got me quick sex with a few girls but it seems to be a bust compared to my usual “hey trouble”.

anyhow the girl I messaged says something like she doesn’t like pet names till I’ve earned them. To which I reply “I don’t do earnings” and she blocks me.

she was a poly girl. Seems they are often used to and expecting men to be pushovers. I wonder if I had fallen into her frame if things would have progressed.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know... She seemed to be interested enough for the conversation to go as far as it did.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since going straight to sex talk works for you. Maybe when she mentioned they help you sleep. You could have responded with "they're high in vitamin c too". Then segway into pineapples being high in vitamin c then to get sexual, bring up the jizz aspect of pineapples. Straight to the sex talk.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since going straight to sex talk works for you. Maybe when she mentioned they help you sleep. You could have responded with "they're high in vitamin c too". Then segway into pineapples being high in vitamin c then to get sexual, bring up the jizz aspect of pineapples. Straight to the sex talk.
Yeah but I was trying to do conversation game as has been suggested to me. This is why I get frustrated because it seems like whenever I try something new I encounter a girl that I should use my same old game on.

Any how she blocked me so that’s that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know... She seemed to be interested enough for the conversation to go as far as it did.
Yeah but then how do I take it from that to sex. There is a huge chasm between talking like that and ****ing. That’s why I prefer direct sexual because there is no chasm.

this conversation style game doesn’t make any sense to me

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mikedee Is the one who was testing different things and found the random emoji to work for him.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick responded just like how mike dee said they would. You post eggs, they post bacon...... I think the lesson for this one is after the second set of emoji back and fourths, jump to conversation. Work with what they give you. I would have asked "what do you like better thunderstorms or pineapples?".

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old were these two chicks that you tried this on?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you can work with what they give you. Like ask her what one does she like better? Mikedee will be the better one to ask. I would have went with what I edited in the post two above this. I'm not sure as to how long though. I haven't got that far. As far as conversation, I've learned that if you stick to one topic too long, they might quit replying. Like 5 messages back and forth with one topic... I've only had one chick respond that many times, and she stopped even though the topic was something she was greatly interested in.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you can work with what they give you. Like ask her what one does she like better? Mikedee will be the better one to ask. I would have went with what I edited in the post two above this. I'm not sure as to how long though. I haven't got that far. As far as conversation, I've learned that if you stick to one topic too long, they might quit replying. Like 5 messages back and forth with one topic... I've only had one chick respond that many times, and she stopped even though the topic was something she was greatly interested in.
Yeah but I don’t want to spend time on a topic I just don’t know how to go from a conversation into sex. Not even sex talk I just don’t get how that works

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say you did. I was just giving you a warning with the time frame it took for a chick to get ADD with me. So there is some reference point for you. As far as going from the conversation to sex, I'm not quite sure... That second conversation would have been a good tester for the pineapple to sweeter jizz taste to sex talk, like I had mentioned in the earlier comment.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say you did. I was just giving you a warning with the time frame it took for a chick to get ADD with me. So there is some reference point for you. As far as going from the conversation to sex, I'm not quite sure... That second conversation would have been a good tester for the pineapple to sweeter jizz taste to sex talk, like I had mentioned in the earlier comment.
Yeah true. I’ll keep experimenting. Thanks.