"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Avoiding flakes/canceling from happening

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
I think flaking is far more common with OLD than it is with someone you met in a normal in person setting. I also feel that this is somewhat common from numbers you get at a bar, I'm not basing this just off of personal experience but from observations as well.

Women today are just flaky in general, mostly due to just how many men they have as options. You also need to realize that women, like men, may have other stuff going on in their life that have nothing to do with dating. Do you think you'd be a priority if she is in the middle of finishing up her nursing degree or insert whatever life event when she doesn't even know you? Of course not.

With that said, I've had women ask ME out and proceed to flake on me out of the blue on a scheduled date and then ghost. Women may do this due to having tons of options, wanting to lead men on or perhaps it's just the game they play to put themselves in a position of power.

I've personally found that at the first sign of a flake it's better to just delete the number. On a side note, this is just the way women operate now and chances are they aren't all that into you in the first place.
Again...your issues are not normal. You are literally scaring these women away before many interactions and if that doesn't succeed you make sure after the first date
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top