"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Attractiveness

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I think male attractiveness and female attractiveness is much different.

It's easy enough to know which women are more attractive than others; even though opinion and taste play a role, there still seems to be a "scale" (1-10) on which there is vague agreement.

In men there seem to only be three categories:
  1. Attractive enough for women to overlook bad things;
  2. Unattractive enough for women to ignore good things;
  3. The vast middle, where women will find you attractive or unattractive based on factors other than your looks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I think you´re on to something.

When in LTRs, if you are at the top of your girl´s list, she will never cheat or branch swing and will overlook bad things about you.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I think you´re on to something.

When in LTRs, if you are at the top of your girl´s list, she will never cheat or branch swing and will overlook bad things about you.
Until she tests ur frame....

Then she loses all attraction.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I guess it all depends. I have had a IDGAF attitude lately most of the time in my LTR (2+ years now) and GF seems hotter for me now than during the honeymoon phase of the relationship. She can´t get enough of my d1ck.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Agree with those three. Vast middle is dominant experience. Depends heavily on her relative attractiveness and idiosyncratic physical ideal.
LARaiders, I've been thinking abt people with the expressive personality such as you.

You'll make an excellent candidate for a chit chat.

I'll gather my thoughts and look you up.
 
Top