Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive women grief

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wondering to what level any of you would tolerate BS from an attractive woman?

My thought process is that no matter how attractive our GF's are we should still not tolerate any grief or crazy behaviour from them. But its hard when you really dig them

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put it on a pedestal and you will never have to uninstall the ****in' thing

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wondering to what level any of you would tolerate BS from an attractive woman?

My thought process is that no matter how attractive our GF's are we should still not tolerate any grief or crazy behaviour from them. But its hard when you really dig them
Zero. Never tollerate bad behaviour. All you will do is teach them it is ok to walk all over you. Stop treating them as the prize. Stop following their lead. They must follow your lead. A woman won't respect a guy who puts up with her bs. She will get worse and worse.

Treat all girls the same. The six gets the same treatment as the 9. If you won't put up with BS from a 6 don't put up with thr BS from a 9. Remember when YOU are the prize they won't want to dish put bs because they will be happy to be with you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it smells like sh!t, is probably sh!t.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be willing to walk away when you are no longer having fun. When dating seems like work, it's time to leave. Too many women in the world to tolerate stupid drama in your life.
When you aren't having fun in the dating stage, then she isn't worth it.

I used to work at a shop that worked on cars. I like working on my cars in my spare time so I thought I wouldn't mind it.

I hated it. It became more of a chore than an interest. If you the girl you are seeing becomes a job, then it's time to move on...