"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Attraction Isn't Static

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
I've seen a lot of posts on this board along the lines of 'does she like me?'... WTF. Make her like you. It's not outside of your control. What do we learn techniques for?! To rationalize giving up on hard to get girls, or to get the girls we really want?

I for one don't believe in giving up.

I for one don't believe in settling.

I for one believe in getting the girls I want.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I don't think you can make anyone like you but I see what your saying. Just expect she likes you and make a move is what your saying.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
You can make her become attracted to you aslong as she isnt repulsed/dislikes you.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Just a note:

My last 2 girlfriends, I didnt really think of much at first. Then they persisted, they kept calling, and involving me in their lives, and eventually hanging out more and more, then I began to really like them, and eventually fell in love.

I assume its the same way for women. But one important factor is, there was SOME attraction there, but as I got to know them more the attraction Grew to affection.

So yes, You can win ANY girl you want, provided there is some INITIAL attraction.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
So yes, You can win ANY girl you want, provided there is some INITIAL attraction.
Also, you need the girl to give you a CHANCE. If she has initial attraction, there could be many things that may not get you that "foot in the door". Such as "he's cute but..." "he's to short" or "he's a little overweight" or whatever. You can't knock her socks off without a chance.
 
Top