Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attracted to a girls personality but not her body?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im confused. I like this girl but I dont think shes hot. Ive been debating on asking her out but I dont feel sexually attracted to her. Is this an affect of lack of sleep or what?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
Is this an affect of lack of sleep or what?
No, it's the effect of a lack of options.

Spin more plates.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I guess so. Ive been working like 70 hours a week and havent been out in months because im so exhausted. Havent met anyone in a long time.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
Im confused. I like this girl but I dont think shes hot. Ive been debating on asking her out but I dont feel sexually attracted to her. Is this an affect of lack of sleep or what?
I think she would be categorized as a "friend." Guy's can actually know females that they don't want to bang; strange but true.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Working a lot and no sexual desire sounds way too suspecious.. I think you're just working too much and need a PTO. Paid Time Off..

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this girl but I dont think shes hot. Ive been debating on asking her out but I dont feel sexually attracted to her.
After encountering tons of women, I ended up feeling like this with just about every woman I met. They had to do a lot more for me than just look good, and I found out how many of them actually did more for me. The answer was not many. The minute many women opened their mouth, I was completely turned off.

Sometimes you need to be stimulated mentally before being stimulated sexually. I'd say take her out and see if she actually works to stimulate you. You'd be surprised at how much effort a woman is willing to put into getting your d1ck to stand up straight. You might also be surprised at WHAT will make your d1ck stand up. Women REALLY DO enjoy a challenge!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
After encountering tons of women, I ended up feeling like this with just about every woman I met. They had to do a lot more for me than just look good, and I found out how many of them actually did more for me. The answer was not many. The minute many women opened their mouth, I was completely turned off.

Sometimes you need to be stimulated mentally before being stimulated sexually. I'd say take her out and see if she actually works to stimulate you. You'd be surprised at how much effort a woman is willing to put into getting your d1ck to stand up straight. You might also be surprised at WHAT will make your d1ck stand up. Women REALLY DO enjoy a challenge!

I'm with Desdinova here. There's a "looks is all" myth here at Sosuave.

Reaction score
Is she obese and/or deformed?

If not, then stop beatin' it.

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

Sometimes you need to be stimulated mentally before being stimulated sexually.
This is actually very true for most women, as well. :up: