I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
LINK?Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.
With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
Her jaw seems misaligned, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
But, But, But, muh MaLe pRiVeLeGe!!1!With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
I would after I finished.Her jaw seems misaligned, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
This chick is definitely NOT hot.Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.
With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
agreedThis chick is definitely NOT hot.
You gotta understand that chick probably has like aspergers or autism. She probably didn't have any friends and thats totally believable. I don't think its attention whoring. Lots of people who are on the spectrum have trouble socializing or with social cues/emotions.Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.
With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I just watched that video, her name is Myra or something. From the get go you can sense she's so hungry for other people attention. Making sad faces to lure all the WKs in her comment section. Also she's into playing a victim too much.Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.
With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
Howard did she reacted when you ditched her? Did she chase you?Had a chick years ago that I let friendzone me. She would say extremely nice things to you to get attention. Then ghost you for a while. Invite you over. Then cancel. I eventually told her to have a nice life, then I discovered sosuave
These types of women never really go away. They'll hit you up again years later to see if they can hook you again.Howard did she reacted when you ditched her? Did she chase you?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Agree, total mess. Some may be bdp possibly.These types of women never really go away. They'll hit you up again years later to see if they can hook you again.
While there are some women who are BPD, far far too many women on these forums are classified as BPD.Agree, total mess. Some may be bdp possibly.