"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Attention whoare of the week

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.

With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.

With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
LINK?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
But, But, But, muh MaLe pRiVeLeGe!!1! :lol:
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.

With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
This chick is definitely NOT hot.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.

With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
You gotta understand that chick probably has like aspergers or autism. She probably didn't have any friends and thats totally believable. I don't think its attention whoring. Lots of people who are on the spectrum have trouble socializing or with social cues/emotions.

I'm not calling you ignorant or anything. I just hope you realize that now. also, what @BackInTheGame78 said lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Hardly a big deal. I was diagnosed with Aspergers too many years ago, but nobody's gonna give me free shît for it lmao.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Had a chick years ago that I let friendzone me. She would say extremely nice things to you to get attention. Then ghost you for a while. Invite you over. Then cancel. I eventually told her to have a nice life, then I discovered sosuave
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.

With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
I just watched that video, her name is Myra or something. From the get go you can sense she's so hungry for other people attention. Making sad faces to lure all the WKs in her comment section. Also she's into playing a victim too much.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Had a chick years ago that I let friendzone me. She would say extremely nice things to you to get attention. Then ghost you for a while. Invite you over. Then cancel. I eventually told her to have a nice life, then I discovered sosuave
Howard did she reacted when you ditched her? Did she chase you?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
@bat soup

You and everyone else posting or reading this thread should realize, if you don't already, that behaving like this is the norm for young women today. Their entire existence literally revolves around the amount of attention that they can garner, whether that be from thirsty men or other women boosting their ego. A few weeks ago on my youtube feed there was this girl who looked like she was maybe 14 doing a swimwear try on video.

It's simply just the way it is but one of the things that I know for a fact will happen is this. When these women get older the amount of attention they get will begin to fade with their looks. These women will have a very difficult time handling this change and I can only imagine how much of a mess they will be internally. It's a little unfortunate because they didn't really wake up and just decide to behave in such a manner, instead our current social and dating culture more or less conditioned them to be like this.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Agree, total mess. Some may be bdp possibly.
While there are some women who are BPD, far far too many women on these forums are classified as BPD.

Sometimes based on what I read on these forums I would think 70% of women are BPD when it is well under 5%.
 
Top