Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention whoare of the week

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.

With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the first one: there is a woman on Youtube with 4.8 MILLION views, who claims to have no friends. Needless to say she is 21, hot and didn't lack the confidence to make Youtube videos in which she shows her face and walks around outdoors whilst talking to the camera.

With this one fake video she has harvested fame, fortune and an army of simps that is big enough to invade Belgium.
LINK?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, But, But, muh MaLe pRiVeLeGe!!1! :lol:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

This chick is definitely NOT hot.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score

You gotta understand that chick probably has like aspergers or autism. She probably didn't have any friends and thats totally believable. I don't think its attention whoring. Lots of people who are on the spectrum have trouble socializing or with social cues/emotions.

I'm not calling you ignorant or anything. I just hope you realize that now. also, what @BackInTheGame78 said lol

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardly a big deal. I was diagnosed with Aspergers too many years ago, but nobody's gonna give me free shît for it lmao.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a chick years ago that I let friendzone me. She would say extremely nice things to you to get attention. Then ghost you for a while. Invite you over. Then cancel. I eventually told her to have a nice life, then I discovered sosuave

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I just watched that video, her name is Myra or something. From the get go you can sense she's so hungry for other people attention. Making sad faces to lure all the WKs in her comment section. Also she's into playing a victim too much.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a chick years ago that I let friendzone me. She would say extremely nice things to you to get attention. Then ghost you for a while. Invite you over. Then cancel. I eventually told her to have a nice life, then I discovered sosuave
Howard did she reacted when you ditched her? Did she chase you?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bat soup

You and everyone else posting or reading this thread should realize, if you don't already, that behaving like this is the norm for young women today. Their entire existence literally revolves around the amount of attention that they can garner, whether that be from thirsty men or other women boosting their ego. A few weeks ago on my youtube feed there was this girl who looked like she was maybe 14 doing a swimwear try on video.

It's simply just the way it is but one of the things that I know for a fact will happen is this. When these women get older the amount of attention they get will begin to fade with their looks. These women will have a very difficult time handling this change and I can only imagine how much of a mess they will be internally. It's a little unfortunate because they didn't really wake up and just decide to behave in such a manner, instead our current social and dating culture more or less conditioned them to be like this.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agree, total mess. Some may be bdp possibly.
While there are some women who are BPD, far far too many women on these forums are classified as BPD.

Sometimes based on what I read on these forums I would think 70% of women are BPD when it is well under 5%.