I was in the gym today and I see this girl that just does it for me. I mean girls turn me on, but something about this girls body, skin tone etc. just amazes me. Anyway I told myself that if I ever saw her again I would introduce myself just to build some rapart with her. Well I saw her today and wanted to keep it simple. She was in between sets and I said "hey how are you? i'm clay, i've seen you in here a lot when i'm here and i wanted to introduce myself." She responded with a high, a smile and her name. i went back to my area on the other side of the gym. Ten minutes later I look up and she's walking towards me and asks if i'm a student(college town) i replied no, i work for the company that owns the gym. (i'm 28, she looks to be about 23). i asked her, she said student. i said in what, she told me that she was about to graduate and her plans after etc. she then eluded that she would be coming back weekends, then she said she had to go to her spinning class. i ended it with a "hey, did you have good day?" which i got a big smile and yes from. I'm going to get her number if i see her again. i think it will be easy since she approached me. there has to be some interest on her part.