Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ass Grooming Tips

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys I know the title is funny but I'm dead serious. More than one girl has complained about the amount of hair on my ass. (I have a lot of body hair but for some reason its unusually "busy" around there).

Tried shaving - BOY was that a mistake! Tried waxing too. Never. Doing. That. Again :(

Not to get too graphic, but a great deal of the hair is actually in the the crack. I try to trim it with scissors but that is ****ing tedious.

Any ideas? Serious inquiries only please (though I suppose I'm an open target at this point... fukkit)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently Jennifer Lawrence uses an electric razor :rolleyes:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine said he bends over in front of a mirror, puts his head between his legs, and uses a buzzer. True story. Yeah, this exact question has been brought up before.

Might want to try one of these things: http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Hair-Personal-Trimmer-Gently/dp/B009UWM26Y

Though, I'm in the same boat, hair growing out of my a$$, I just do what the Russian was getting at. However, I did get a little self conscious a while back when a was chick was blowing me and she asked: "can I lick your a$$hole?"

Two schools of thought on this one: Just caveman it, or go the pretty boy route. But why not do both? Nothing wrong with a clean shaven butt hole.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use the hair melting stuff girls use on their legs. I used it once on my back, worked pretty well. But be careful as it may clog up your pores. Melt all the hairs off once a week or so, and then follow up with some extra powerful skin drying acne cream.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use scissors, and do it yourself or pay somebody else to do it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, WTF. DO NOT SHAVE. What are you expecting to be, someone you're completely NOT? Embrace that sh*t, you're just a hairy guy. Do you this guy or this guy gives two sh*ts what the women think of his hair? Just sayin'.

I have a motto. Accentuate your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. Don't try to make your weaknesses into a strength. Just keep your sh*t groomed and be done with it. Work on whatever it is your strengths are.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always try one of those NO-NO's .. Apparently every time you use it the hair comes back softer and thinner.

*shrugs*

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I'm totally gonna braid this. Maybe work on my ass dreads..

Thanks for the laughs guys.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you really wanna throw down big bucks ($2-3k), you can go the laser route. It does work, and it is permanent, but it takes a few treatments over the course of a year.

Other than that there is shaving (big mistake, obviously), trimming with a buzzer, Nair (chemical over-the-counter removal), and waxing.

Or, you could just say f*ck it and let your ass be a man's ass. Just dont ever 69 a girl on top!

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a trimmer. I trim myself down to a #5 length every month. No girl wants to go down on a jungle. Its really quick and easy, my trimmer is battery powered and waterproof so it takes me like 5 minutes in the shower to do my entire body.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the trimmer. Also, make sure you keep your arse clean before she comes over. Wiping with toilet paper isn't enough. Get some non-scented baby wipes to clean up after you 5hit. Women don't like chocolate crunchies on their chin when they're gobbling your salami.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No joke. Gay guy and por* stars get their as*holes bleached because it looks better.