Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
u get her number then u tell her to join u at x at y time and bring z if necessary.Originally posted by Maeisgood
How do you officially "ask out" a girl without saying something so blunt as "will you go out with me," or something to the effect of that?
and then she says yes, and then u say----- wtf do u say then?Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
what's wrong with the "will you go out with me?" isn't straightforward usually better?
ok, never looked at it that way, and it clears up my questionOriginally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
and then she says yes, and then u say----- wtf do u say then?
GREAT now lets go on a date ? lol
its pretty damn obvious u are asking her out when u ask her to join u alone at so n so.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
go to a party? - dont spend whole time with herOriginally posted by wcknightjr
My whole dilemma is what to do AFTER you've "hung out" a couple times and you kissed her once. What then? I'm tryin to figure out what to do for the third date without seeming all clingy...
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
thats the funniest **** i've ever seenOriginally posted by SDFUandDie
pass her a note in class with this on it:
Want to bone?
with a check box with YES NO MAYBE
![]()
Seeing as this is my first post, I dont exactly have any credibility to this post. But dude that was the weakest sh!t Ive ever seen!Originally posted by skinnydart
I just called one up a couple hours ago and said...
"hey, this is skinnydart, what's up... hey are you free this friday?"
"Uh, yeah, I don't have to work this friday"
"I was thinking we could go to that play?"
"Yeah, that would be cool, so what time would you pick me up?"
'Well, it starts at 7:30, but I was thinking we'd go out and get some dinner before, so say I pick you up at your dorm at 5:00?"
It's not that hard, just let it flow naturally.