Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asked my boss out

Reaction score
man , for example you are not teached universal history or geography , unless yoj actually go to university to lear

and even the educated successful ones are quite ignorant from this point of view

Also , quite ignorant in picking up new languages as well

it is just not the same thing . On average an European speaks 2-3 languages quite well ( even the uneducated ones )
The USA is huge and uniform so learning multiple languages other than Spanish is a waste of time. Why do I need to learn Dutch and Polish?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent her a work report tonight she asked me through Facebook and we had a chat about it. I’m the end we flirted a little bit and that was it. Not sure if this is going anywhere. I probably shouldn’t have flirted.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are exhibiting beta male behavior. This is likely problematic for you in all female interactions.
She said something like you just got home from work? it was 8pm. And I said yeah I’m very busy, full booked which was the answer the gave me when I asked her out. Lol

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are exhibiting beta male behavior. This is likely problematic for you in all female interactions.
What should I do then ? I need to close the gap between us

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone in here told you how your best chances are to get with her, your father told you how to, it would have worked out. You went the other way.
I tell you something: This wasn't coincidence. Trust a bit in your decisions. It makes sense.

Resist this urge to submit to her. Stay strong. As I said, it's ok to feel how you feel, just remain respectful to her AND TO YOURSELF.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your obsession with this woman is scary. I haven't read the whole thread but I am sure you have certain ideas about her in your head which are not true. you probably think she is this perfect angel and would make you so happy. she could be a horrible human being outside work. her boobs are probably fake. she could be a whiner. she might suck in bed, no pun intended. I am not judging and I just letting you know what you are doing wrong. I have also made the mistake of getting obsessed with one woman, not a good place to be. waste of time, waste of energy. you need to figure out why you are not talking to other women and solve that problem. there are millions of women out there. millions. if you have approach anxiety just go out and hang around women. don't talk to them, just be in their vicinity and then leave. then next time say hi, then next time say how is it going, slowly overcome your approach anxiety.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone in here told you how your best chances are to get with her, your father told you how to, it would have worked out. You went the other way.
I tell you something: This wasn't coincidence. Trust a bit in your decisions. It makes sense.

Resist this urge to submit to her. Stay strong. As I said, it's ok to feel how you feel, just remain respectful to her AND TO YOURSELF.
What’s done is done. I didn’t hear my father lol. What now? How do I act around her and there will be a party I’m going soon where she will be. Plan of action around her? Ignore her for the most part and be cordial when she comes to me or just keep flirting and seduce her?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s done is done. I didn’t hear my father lol. What now? How do I act around her and there will be a party I’m going soon where she will be. Plan of action around her? Ignore her for the most part and be cordial when she comes to me or just keep flirting and seduce her?
I suggest that you don't go to the party because you will act like a weirdo and make the situation worse. but at this point I am starting to think this is a troll because nobody can be this thick headed.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was already said to keep your distance in a respectful way. Ignoring and flirting would both overstep her boundaries she clearly stated to you ( "Hey. It was nice you are interested in me, but now it is getting very uncomfortable. I decided for someone else and that worked out, and I have no further interest in you whatsoever. I hope this doesn't effect our work relationship in a bad way though.").

It is getting frustrating for me to reply to your replies.
I hope you can take a break from all of this in the weekend, get some fresh air and into the nature to get grounded. You have enough information already to draw conclusions, now you can introspect and learn from it or directly continue to pursue this or any other women and repeat this pattern.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was already said to keep your distance in a respectful way. Ignoring and flirting would both overstep her boundaries she clearly stated to you ( "Hey. It was nice you are interested in me, but now it is getting very uncomfortable. I decided for someone else and that worked out, and I have no further interest in you whatsoever. I hope this doesn't effect our work relationship in a bad way though.").

It is getting frustrating for me to reply to your replies.
I hope you can take a break from all of this in the weekend, get some fresh air and into the nature to get grounded. You have enough information already to draw conclusions, now you can introspect and learn from it or directly continue to pursue this or any other women and repeat this pattern.
That msg you quoted wasn’t really the msg he sent. But I get you. She said she was in happy relationship which I think it’s a lie maybe a fack buddy at best and she appreciates my courage I guess because she is my boss and I cold approached. And finally she said no hard feelings because I had stated before if she felt uncomfortable I wouldnt have any hard feelings.