Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Young American Men Are Facing a Crisis

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Families are the foundational element of society, and most successful families are the product of an intimate relationship between two adults. The most important decision most of us make in life is whether and whom to marry, and the most important person in our adult lives is our mate.
The path to forging these relationships typically involves sex. If a young adult hasn’t had sex in the past year, it’s unlikely that person is on the path toward a long-term bond with someone. To be clear, I’m not suggesting that it is any one group’s responsibility to sexually “service” another. What we need to be thoughtful about is how our policies and attitudes ensure that the most people have the opportunity and motivation to pursue long-term, productive relationships.
It's OVER for HusbandCels.
Dating apps sort potential partners into a tiny group of haves and a titanic group of have-nots. On Hinge, the top 10% of men receive nearly 60% of the “likes” — the comparable figure for women is 45%. The bottom 80% of male Tinder users, based on percentage of likes received, are competing for the bottom 22% of women. If it were a country, Tinder would be among the most unequal in the world.
It's OVER for OnlineDatingCels.
In the U.S., financial prospects were nearly 30% more important to women than to men. In a 2017 survey, 71% of American women said it’s “very important” for a man to support his family financially. Only 25% of men said the same about a woman. In sum, women mate (socioeconomically) horizontally and up, and men do it horizontally and down.
It's OVER for PoorCels.
Men at the top of the pyramid have access to near on-demand sexual partners, but that’s a disincentive to forging a long-term relationship, which doesn’t bode well for their long-term happiness — see the previous data about the benefits of marriage.

And then there’s the increasing number of men in the body of the pyramid, who will be left not merely without sex, but without any on-ramp to the intimate relationships upon which so much of their happiness, and our social capital, is built.
It's OVER for SexualOnRampCels.
Increased frustration about their lack of life choices and greater jealousy stoked by the images of success they see on their screens will push underachieving men further toward conspiracy theories, radicalization, and nihilist politics
It's OVER for UnderachieverCels.
A 25% lower vocal pitch is associated with an increase of $187,000 in annual CEO salary.
It's OVER for AdamsAppleCels.
People who are 6 feet tall earn $166,000 more over a 30-year career than those who are 5 feet 5 inches — even controlling for gender, age, and weight.

Since the advent of mass media, every president has been taller than the average American male, and the winning candidate has been on average 1.5 inches taller than his opponent.
It's OVER It NEVER began for ShortCels. The 2 shortest PsOTUS since 1900 have been McKinley (assassinated, then uber-mogged by his replacement Teddy Roosevelt) & Carter.
When I applied to UCLA, the acceptance rate was 74% ... Today only 12 out of 100 kids get in.
It's OVER for CollegeCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is a shiit sandwich for American men. How do you propose to fix it?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is a shiit sandwich for American men. How do you propose to fix it?
The only one I could come up with is GeoMaxxing.

But it looks like it's becoming OVER for GeoMaxCels:
... the PH bar scene no longer provides the same experience of one meeting cute, young, college-age adults. It is now largely not very pretty single mothers in the 25-35 category.

Is it bad news? Yes and no. There is still female company in there, and you can go and drink and talk to the ladies. It's just that they won't steal your heart anymore unless you are into 33 + year old mothers of three.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am impressed that you left the United States for Eastern Europe/Southeast Asia/Latin America. I looked into a Latin America move in my early to mid 20s. That would have been my best chance for having a healthy marriage and possibly family life.

In the United States, I've mainly pursued Option 6. You tried Option 4.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The fact remains that women are instinctively, primally and sexually disgusted by men who they view or portray themselves as “victims” in any way shape or form.

Regardless of what indignities a man has suffered, a woman will see the man as a “whiny baby” or often having “brought it on himself”

Women can’t own their own bias because it would require they admit to possessing an inherent trait. that is less than virtuous, which they will never ever do.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again my brother beats the odds. Shorter than 6’, skinny, poor af, working as a cashier at an arcade/cinema for over 10 years yet he gets 7.5-8.5’s

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact remains that women are instinctively, primally and sexually disgusted by men who they view or portray themselves as “victims” in any way shape or form.

Regardless of what indignities a man has suffered, a woman will see the man as a “whiny baby” or often having “brought it on himself”

Women can’t own their own bias because it would require they admit to possessing an inherent trait. that is less than virtuous, which they will never ever do.
example:

watch a movie together with a woman where the hero gets initially beat by the villain.

male reaction: sympathy for the hero and identification with the pain.

female reaction: disgust for the hero that they lost and admiration for the villain.

don't use this as a red flag, because it's AWALT.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool story bro.
I've grown immune to nihilism, I see it now as more of a challenge or an obstacle for me to overcome.

Real life really is the best video game there is, and your doomer propaganda is nothing more than a fart in a wind.

I'll continue to pursue excellence, not because I want to get laid, but because I want to stand at the top, or die trying. It's the only thing left that brings my dopamine saturated zoomer-brain any pleasure. Nothing can be more exciting or delicious than facing off against the improbable, and winning.

Now excuse me, while I set the standard and hold the line for the next generation. See you later, virgins.

zoom zoom.gif

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

It's OVER for HusbandCels.

It's OVER for OnlineDatingCels.

It's OVER for PoorCels.

It's OVER for SexualOnRampCels.

It's OVER for UnderachieverCels.

It's OVER for AdamsAppleCels.

It's OVER It NEVER began for ShortCels. The 2 shortest PsOTUS since 1900 have been McKinley (assassinated, then uber-mogged by his replacement Teddy Roosevelt) & Carter.

It's OVER for CollegeCels.
It's over for people who use these as excuses instead of making their own reality.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over for people who use these as excuses instead of making their own reality.
I knew before clicking the the "last post" link that yours would be a snarky post, hell a good 90% of them are.

You should perhaps try gaming outside of NYC before being so damn quick to judge (naturally this will generate a perfunctory "rebuttal").

How in the hell have you retained moderator status? And why are you so damn angry, Mr. 5 Date Kate?

You're worse than Hank Moody. At least he was occasionally entertaining.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I knew before clicking the the "last post" link that yours would be a snarky post, hell a good 90% of them are.

You should perhaps try gaming outside of NYC before being so damn quick to judge (naturally this will generate a perfunctory "rebuttal").

How in the hell have you retained moderator status? And why are you so damn angry, Mr. 5 Date Kate?

You're worse than Hank Moody. At least he was occasionally entertaining.
I don't live in NYC. Never have.

Angry? Not at all... exasperated with people's endless excuses? For sure. If you want to make something happen in your life then make it happen. Ultimately the only person stopping you is you. People are just mentally weak these days in ever increasing numbers. At the first sign of adversity they give up and pack it in instead of letting it drive them even more. It's honestly really ****ing sad.

I'm not big on excuses, in any form, for any reason. Others seem to love them. Guess that's why the majority of the people who use them are where they are in their life. Excuses are monuments to nothingness.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't live in NYC. Never have.

Angry? Not at all... exasperated with people's endless excuses? For sure. If you want to make something happen in your life then make it happen. Ultimately the only person stopping you is you. People are just mentally weak these days in ever increasing numbers. At the first sign of adversity they give up and pack it in instead of letting it drive them even more. It's honestly really ****ing sad.

I'm not big on excuses, in any form, for any reason. Others seem to love them. Guess that's why the majority of the people who use them are where they are in their life. Excuses are monuments to nothingness.
Good post. Same goes for any persuits. Some things may be tougher for various reasons, but way of looking at it is if someone else is doing it its achievable.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all because of The Manipulation. As all manipulations, it becomes apparant as you look at the bigger picture and see contradictions.

Men as providers of financial resources is a manipulation of men. Women can and do work. They say they want men as providers (of material) because it is an ego boost which is The Manipulation. Women are simply manipulating men to be providers of material benefits.

Men are being manipulated to put p$ssy on a pedestal. Hence guys bragging about high notch counts. When we use incel as a put-down, we are putting p$ssy on a pedestal. This is The Manipulation.

Men are told we need women for marriage and happiness. This is The Manipulation. We think every man should have access to p$ssy otherwise he is a loser. But in most species few males get to mate. Before contraception, you could not have sex without risk of pregnancy, it is not like today where sex is cheap. It is simply The Manipulation that we think every guy should be getting laid all the time. To think that is to be manipulated and this society we live in a result of The Manipulation.

Basically The Manipulations is the cause of simping, tricking, providing, basically anything where you are deviating from maximum Alpha to please a womans ego and sense of self worth in exchange for which you are given p$ssy.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all because of The Manipulation. As all manipulations, it becomes apparant as you look at the bigger picture and see contradictions.

Men as providers of financial resources is a manipulation of men. Women can and do work. They say they want men as providers (of material) because it is an ego boost which is The Manipulation. Women are simply manipulating men to be providers of material benefits.

Men are being manipulated to put p$ssy on a pedestal. Hence guys bragging about high notch counts. When we use incel as a put-down, we are putting p$ssy on a pedestal. This is The Manipulation.

Men are told we need women for marriage and happiness. This is The Manipulation. We think every man should have access to p$ssy otherwise he is a loser. But in most species few males get to mate. Before contraception, you could not have sex without risk of pregnancy, it is not like today where sex is cheap. It is simply The Manipulation that we think every guy should be getting laid all the time. To think that is to be manipulated and this society we live in a result of The Manipulation.

Basically The Manipulations is the cause of simping, tricking, providing, basically anything where you are deviating from maximum Alpha to please a womans ego and sense of self worth in exchange for which you are given p$ssy.
Also, without going too tinfoil hat, there's big interst from government, economies for men to work hard to exceed and earn more money, for variety of reasons. Plus they know its in most men's makeup to strive for that.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the articel doesnt tell you though, is the failure and loneliness of most women today. This thing is called Social Infertility. Women are losing out on family and children and future and many are lost and alone from their 30s onwards. We dont talk about this because women dont like to talk about their failures.

I know because when I speak to women I talk about what they are missing, not what I want. I put it on them not on me. The Manipulation is to place actions, consequences, desires basically everything on men, so that men are seen as winning or losing, so the woman can manipulate men by the the mans desire to win and not lose, but that has to be flipped on the woman. Women are not objects, they are human beings, and they too can mistakes and lose out too.

The Manipulation is about seeing women as objects who neither win or lose, are happy or suffer, this keeps the men focusing on their own wins and losses and allows women and society to manipulate this situation.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on this?
It's similar to sales. Sell a dream, how great your life is, what the future has in store, what a great guy you are etc. Plant the seed of what they could be part of, or miss out on.

Obviously not done in a try/hard bragging way.