Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Young American Men Are Facing a Crisis

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on this?
See women always believe every man wants to have sex with them. It's an ego thing, even if you dont they will want to believe that. They will just always put that frame on you by default.

This frame is basically where you are some challenger in some contest and she is the prize. Now when you are interacting with her she is looking for every single mistake or percieved mistake that you made to justify her own bad treatment of you. You as a man are in this game whether you want to be or not. So she is placing herself above you and judging you.

So sometimes when I interact with women I dont wanna play this game. I may not be there to get laid and I am not looking to have some girl think she can judge me.

Basically I am saying stuff about women, how they suffer, how they cant find good partners, how many women are single and alone in their 30s etc etc, obviously you cant say this stuff to just anyone, but its like I am saying I care about women, I am not looking to bang and not care what happens to her after. I can tell a woman I dont wanna bang, it takes her power away, but not the attraction. She may ask why not etc etc I just say "I dont want her to think I am like the other guys, I want her to think I am the best guy". Not in a non-sexual way though like a nice guy, cos I give off alot of dark IDGAF vibes so im not looking like a square. See I am saying I am the best guy, not like the others, who women can judge and manipulate because the guy wants her p$ssy.

Obviously you cant say that in a date setting, but girls you know casually and have some chemistry with, it has worked well for me in the past to shift the focus away from me being just another guy who wants to get laid, but more importantly, she can no longer hold that internal frame, The Manipulation, where she is only focused on my actions, mistakes etc but now I am above that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is the last problem among this mess, this is society as a package being a crappy deal for most men.

Too many rules, too many limits, too many costs and demands while the returns are closer to none for most men.

The average men should just stop committing to this system and "I miss the part where its my problem" anytime someone demands his money or action.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Sex is the last problem among this mess, this is society as a package being a crappy deal for most men.

Too many rules, too many limits, too many costs and demands while the returns are closer to none for most men.

The average men should just stop committing to this system and "I miss the part where its my problem" anytime someone demands his money or action.
“If You Don’t Initiate the Young Men, They Will Burn Down the Village to Feel warmth” – African Proverb

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the articel doesnt tell you though, is the failure and loneliness of most women today. This thing is called Social Infertility. Women are losing out on family and children and future and many are lost and alone from their 30s onwards. We dont talk about this because women dont like to talk about their failures.

I know because when I speak to women I talk about what they are missing, not what I want. I put it on them not on me. The Manipulation is to place actions, consequences, desires basically everything on men, so that men are seen as winning or losing, so the woman can manipulate men by the the mans desire to win and not lose, but that has to be flipped on the woman. Women are not objects, they are human beings, and they too can mistakes and lose out too.

The Manipulation is about seeing women as objects who neither win or lose, are happy or suffer, this keeps the men focusing on their own wins and losses and allows women and society to manipulate this situation.
This is really just all cope. I'm 24 and relatively very young and most young women I hang around and date really don't seem to care for marriage or kids, it's not the end all be all anymore it seems. I went on a date with a girl I met at book store recently, got to the topic of kids and she kind of laughed and said that's not really not a priority of hers, maybe she's meant she was not interested at the moment but still. I don't know know people get stuck on this revenge fantasy **** to feel better about their own situation or situation at hand, but most of the time that's not the case. Go check the r/childfree subreddit, you might see what im talking about, more and more women are adopting that mentality for whatever reason. The thing about women being alone 30+ is also a red piller cope if I'm being honest, women can find desperate dudes online any and everywhere

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really just all cope. I'm 24 and relatively very young and most young women I hang around and date really don't seem to care for marriage or kids, it's not the end all be all anymore it seems. I went on a date with a girl I met at book store recently, got to the topic of kids and she kind of laughed and said that's not really not a priority of hers, maybe she's meant she was not interested at the moment but still. I don't know know people get stuck on this revenge fantasy **** to feel better about their own situation or situation at hand, but most of the time that's not the case. Go check the r/childfree subreddit, you might see what im talking about, more and more women are adopting that mentality for whatever reason. The thing about women being alone 30+ is also a red piller cope if I'm being honest, women can find desperate dudes online any and everywhere
Yeah the whole 30+ thing is massively overblown on here. There may be a small % of people that go after and can get young women, but vast majority of men aren't that capable or fixated on women being past their sell by date once they hit 25 or 30 lol.

Women will have no shortage of short term 'alpha' type younger lovers or regular guys/ semi well off providers at any age, as long as they don;t put on loads of weight/look totally washed up.

I would say that most women I know in late 30's and well into 40's that don't have kids all seem a bit messed up, but then again so do plenty of women who've had kids do too lol.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thats because they are young and dont think about it. Women are brought up to think they should have a partner, chilren, a family in their lives. This is not happening for many women as they hit their 30s simply due to a lack of qualifying men. Women, especially with higher standards will not just marry any dude, they still want someone 'special'.

This term is coined 'Social Infertility'.

‘Social infertility’ is a relatively new term used to describe these women who are single and childless, longing to become mothers but have no partner in order to make that desire a reality. Whether you love or hate the phrase, naming it has made many women feel less alone, like they are part of a group of people facing the same challenge.

It is becoming a more and more common situation as many women in their 30s and 40s struggle with the modern dating scene, but still have a strong desire for children. Despite the fact it is on the rise, society is only just beginning to become educated on how to deal with this situation and how to support the women facing this issue.

It was indeed the very situation I found myself in in my mid 30s. I was single at 36 with no real prospect of finding a suitable partner and worrying about the potential of missing out on motherhood. I felt like this was a very real possibility unless I took action on my own.

I think this affects some 20-30% of women. 30% was the number for Germany.

So there are loads of 30s single attractive 'quality' women looking for partners. Qualifying men simply need to understand this and take advantage by going into Polygamy.

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats because they are young and dont think about it. Women are brought up to think they should have a partner, chilren, a family in their lives. This is not happening for many women as they hit their 30s simply due to a lack of qualifying men. Women, especially with higher standards will not just marry any dude, they still want someone 'special'.

This term is coined 'Social Infertility'.

‘Social infertility’ is a relatively new term used to describe these women who are single and childless, longing to become mothers but have no partner in order to make that desire a reality. Whether you love or hate the phrase, naming it has made many women feel less alone, like they are part of a group of people facing the same challenge.

It is becoming a more and more common situation as many women in their 30s and 40s struggle with the modern dating scene, but still have a strong desire for children. Despite the fact it is on the rise, society is only just beginning to become educated on how to deal with this situation and how to support the women facing this issue.

It was indeed the very situation I found myself in in my mid 30s. I was single at 36 with no real prospect of finding a suitable partner and worrying about the potential of missing out on motherhood. I felt like this was a very real possibility unless I took action on my own.

I think this affects some 20-30% of women. 30% was the number for Germany.

So there are loads of 30s single attractive 'quality' women looking for partners. Qualifying men simply need to understand this and take advantage by going into Polygamy.
Copium strong. Modern women aren't being brought up to think about marriage or any of that crap, but rather to be independent and probably more self sufficient than women back then, who will admit they needed a man for survival.

I think if a woman doesn't find exactly what she is looking for when she gets older, she will actually settle at some point. Doesn't mean she will be loyal either, but she will probably resent her parter more than she does herself bc she couldn't find better atm

Some women can go to sperm banks and become single mothers in society if they want kids but can't find the "right" man, but thats distgusting to willingly leave a child without a father.

You're talking about germany meanwhile technically its opposite here, women are participating in polyandry/polygamy in america, dating 3+ men (or even women) at a time and having their pick of the litter.

Also I see all over tik tok there's a rising number of lesbian and lgbt bisexual women (who are mostly younger) who apparently could see themselves marrying, dating, and starting families with other women, rather than naturally procreating and conhabitating with men. Those women are out of the game and off bounds too.

There's alot of solutions for women, none for men but copes. Sure we can talk about how women are apparently gonna be "miserable", unfulfilled, and "bitter" later on but obviously this article is showing how men are miserable NOW.

Last edited: