Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why are More Girls Dating Older Guys?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find funny is guys saying “seeing a hot girl my age with an older man makes me sick!”.

Are you upset that the older guy laying pipe and you’re not? The comments “she’s with him for his money!” seem like coping behavior
I can relate heavy to this , don't hate on the older cats who got they game right , instead soak up all the game you can

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It should be said that I’m stumbling through this mfer like all the rest of us are. Age and experience is worth something, it’s hard to see when you’re younger but if you make it to this age you’ll understand exactly what I mean.

“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cawksure(sp) and the intelligent are full of doubt.” Bertrand Russel

I can relate heavy to this , don't hate on the older cats who got they game right , instead soak up all the game you can

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be said that I’m stumbling through this mfer like all the rest of us are. Age and experience is worth something, it’s hard to see when you’re younger but if you make it to this age you’ll understand exactly what I mean.

“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cawksure(sp) and the intelligent are full of doubt.” Bertrand Russel
Bertrand's got some nice quotes. Here's one from The Impact Of Science On Society, published in 1959:

"The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated. When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for a generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen".

You can brainwash puss into getting wet for soy only so much, though.

M

member160761

I was fit and ripped at 23 but I got way more action as a slightly tubby30 something who had house, car, some kind of status and meaningful job.
Highly underrrated. When you have your **** together and matured mentally girls flock to you like bees to honey.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American culture is trashed to the core.

Feminism is like Medusa.

It is a dark and sad opinion, but women today have behavior that clearly says they just want to be abused. Women do not want anything accept being broken and truly abused.

The ways women behave today clearly says they want to be trapped into abusive and toxic hurt. Just being real here.

feminism and smart phones shattered the contracts we had with women. Even if you meet one that acts like she wants a healthy relationship, all she truly wants is abuse and even brute torture. They no longer operate on a healthy purpose.

They may spend all day every day acting like they want a boyfriend or a husband but none of them do anymore. The women were given betterment in every area of life, they outcompete practically every man today.

Unless you have huge money to give them to be sugar babies or to gift them tons of money as a wife, the only way to ensnare a babe anymore is by toxicity.
Please stop dealing with thots,but then I see you live in California *Cringe*