Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why are More Girls Dating Older Guys?

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm forty now, and I must admit reading that article has made me realise that against my will, of course, I must seek out a woman of about 25 - 28 to date. I will do this as a completely selfless act in order to make the female population of this world just that little bit happier.
It will pain me to do so, but I'll force myself to do it. It will be difficult, but I'll pull through with a little support from you guys.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People act like this is a new phenomenon. It's been this way for thousands of years. Women like older men. It's not all gold digging either.

What is one of the main themes of this site? Improve, improve, improve!
It takes time to improve. So all these guys in their twenties and early thirties who are working to improve thier lives eventually become successful men in their late thirties and forties. This is what they've been working all their lives for, and now it's time to reap the profits. Women like successful men.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
Zecko has it right......nothing new about this,its as old as Methusela,plenty of examples in the Bible....could even give a genetic advantage in that it takes time to see who the most successful Hunter is going to be....perhaps around the time of Popular Wars like 39-45 younger Men become more attractive due to Patriotic hype?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
People act like this is a new phenomenon. It's been this way for thousands of years. Women like older men. It's not all gold digging either.

What is one of the main themes of this site? Improve, improve, improve!
It takes time to improve. So all these guys in their twenties and early thirties who are working to improve thier lives eventually become successful men in their late thirties and forties. This is what they've been working all their lives for, and now it's time to reap the profits. Women like successful men.
And the winner is ^^^^^

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article is badly written but that doesn't make it completely wrong; the main thing it's wrong about is the assertion that this is somehow NEW, but you guys already nailed that down.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky said:
I'm forty now, and I must admit reading that article has made me realise that against my will, of course, I must seek out a woman of about 25 - 28 to date. I will do this as a completely selfless act in order to make the female population of this world just that little bit happier.
It will pain me to do so, but I'll force myself to do it. It will be difficult, but I'll pull through with a little support from you guys.
I'm right behind you. I'm not really the charitable type but I have now seen the error of my ways.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's hear it from Rosie Huntingon Whitely who's been with Jason Statham (20yrs her senior) since 2010...

"His knowledge and strength are really inspiring and attractive, and that can come with a man who's had a bit of time," she said.
When compared with Statham, the One Directioners are like children to the British beauty "The lads are like puppies - they're adorable!" she tells the mag.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11 years senior to my wife. Works for us. I see girls who are like 23 with guys their age and it looks wrong. The chick looks like a woman and the dude looks like a child.

I was fit and ripped at 23 but I got way more action as a slightly tubby30 something who had house, car, some kind of status and meaningful job.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like daddy issues. They want a older man to look up to and take care of them. Coworker humbly bragged that she once dated a guy 15 years older than her. Only thing that came to mind was. I wanna meet this guy. Give him a high five for blowing your back out when you were 25 and he was 40. Why even a brag? Sounds like an ego boost knowing she could land an older guy. The guy got the better end of the deal if you ask me.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like dating older man cause they have their sh1t together , they are accomplished and maybe even more masculine.
Older men also don't care about sharing their money. That's a plus if he's masculine.
If he's not masculine it just makes him an atm.

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
I think they are dating older guys because a lot of the manual labor work that younger men would traditionally do has been stolen by the unauthorized alien workers. All of the legal mans work has been stolen, wherein young men would physically work their way up the ladder, today that has been completely stolen in a lot of areas.

Construction used to be the backbone of our countries workforce. Today that work was stolen by unauthorized people. Wages were depressed across the board so men make less and less.

Trades used to be the way younger men get experience being a man and it was their ticket to a stable middle class lifestyle they could grow from. Today those careers were mostly stolen by alien workers. Wages depressed and less men have jobs.

More and more jobs are being stolen. More industries invaded. Wages keep going down down down. Less and less legal workers are hired it pushes younger legal Americans to the fringes.

Just saying it like it is.

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
I think you guys are doing mental gymnastics too much on this topic.

Women always want younger guys because of their endless energy levels. They like having youthful partners for sex.

Besides that look at my previous opinion. Our manual labors and trades workforce was gutted out and stolen by people unauthorized to be here and unauthorized to work here. No manual jobs for men to grow from. Wages depressed = men depressed.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are dating older guys because a lot of the manual labor work that younger men would traditionally do has been stolen by the unauthorized alien workers. All of the legal mans work has been stolen, wherein young men would physically work their way up the ladder, today that has been completely stolen in a lot of areas.

Construction used to be the backbone of our countries workforce. Today that work was stolen by unauthorized people. Wages were depressed across the board so men make less and less.

Trades used to be the way younger men get experience being a man and it was their ticket to a stable middle class lifestyle they could grow from. Today those careers were mostly stolen by alien workers. Wages depressed and less men have jobs.

More and more jobs are being stolen. More industries invaded. Wages keep going down down down. Less and less legal workers are hired it pushes younger legal Americans to the fringes.

Just saying it like it is.
Most migrants are men. More men means more competition amongst men

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Our manual labors and trades workforce was gutted out and stolen by people unauthorized to be here and unauthorized to work here. No manual jobs for men to grow from. Wages depressed = men depressed.
You're refering more to less skilled trade jobs. I agree that men need to be going more towards trade jobs. I think the culture has foisted the 4 year bachelor's degree path at a university towards too men.

Not enough men are becoming auto mechanics and that's a skilled trade occupation.

Other useful trade paths for men include plumbing, welding, HVAC repair, etc.

This is the real reason.
In recent decades, older men have had more money to throw at younger women. I see this changing as the Millennial generation hits their 40s. Millennials have always gotten a raw economic deal. Yes, there will be Millennials in their 40s with money, but it's not going to be the same as when Boomers and X'ers were in their 40s.

Being not affluent and middle aged means your girlfriend is likely a mediocre woman close to your own age. The upside for Millennial men on this is that there are more and more women turning 40 who are childless.

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
American culture is trashed to the core.

Feminism is like Medusa.

It is a dark and sad opinion, but women today have behavior that clearly says they just want to be abused. Women do not want anything accept being broken and truly abused.

The ways women behave today clearly says they want to be trapped into abusive and toxic hurt. Just being real here.

feminism and smart phones shattered the contracts we had with women. Even if you meet one that acts like she wants a healthy relationship, all she truly wants is abuse and even brute torture. They no longer operate on a healthy purpose.

They may spend all day every day acting like they want a boyfriend or a husband but none of them do anymore. The women were given betterment in every area of life, they outcompete practically every man today.

Unless you have huge money to give them to be sugar babies or to gift them tons of money as a wife, the only way to ensnare a babe anymore is by toxicity.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
American culture is trashed to the core.

Feminism is like Medusa.

It is a dark and sad opinion, but women today have behavior that clearly says they just want to be abused. Women do not want anything accept being broken and truly abused.

The ways women behave today clearly says they want to be trapped into abusive and toxic hurt. Just being real here.

feminism and smart phones shattered the contracts we had with women. Even if you meet one that acts like she wants a healthy relationship, all she truly wants is abuse and even brute torture. They no longer operate on a healthy purpose.

They may spend all day every day acting like they want a boyfriend or a husband but none of them do anymore. The women were given betterment in every area of life, they outcompete practically every man today.

Unless you have huge money to give them to be sugar babies or to gift them tons of money as a wife, the only way to ensnare a babe anymore is by toxicity.
I feel where you're coming from because I used to feel this exact same way , but thats not it..

The problem is women are spoiled and they simply don't know what they want.
They are as fickle as the day is long.
When was the last time you heard a man say " all you women care is about is sex, I'm looking for more than sex"

Women used to say that all the time because they are used to getting sex whenever they need or want it. So of course they are looking for more , more charming , more daring , taller ,etc.

Women don't want abuse , they want their fantasy.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What I find funny is guys saying “seeing a hot girl my age with an older man makes me sick!”.

Are you upset that the older guy laying pipe and you’re not? The comments “she’s with him for his money!” seem like coping behavior.

I will never begrudge a guy who’s game is better than mine, instead I will hopefully watch and learn.

That said whenever I’ve dated women that are decades younger than me it’s never been about money, It’s about class, confidence and experience, I can say this confidently because I’ve never splurged monetarily on any woman.

In fact the youngest gal dated was a coed, she insisted on paying her way. She claimed to hate that people thought she was sugaring. And she was almost 2-1/2 decades my junior and frankly hot AF. Receipts available.

Last edited: