article: Gen Z Is Leaving Dating Apps Behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s not, most woman are low value and hook up with average guys and losers. Guys who don’t care about their health or have any idea about health, these type of guys are common.

When I was skinny or fat, most woman would be sexually aggressive with their intent, I had more options because they knew they had a chance with me. As a muscular guy now, I have to do all the approach most of the time and make them feel they have a chance with me, some of them are intimidated or self select them out because I’m way out of their league
Yes, if you deal with low quality women then that's what you'll see.

This is simply an issue with your choices in women.

OngBak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if you deal with low quality women then that's what you'll see.

This is simply an issue with your choices in women.
Get outta here. I dont choose low value woman, it doesnt change the fact that there are more low value People then high value People.

Which idiot made this loser a mod? Seems like Intelligence and experience isnt required to be one.

Serenity

Reaction score
Which idiot made this loser a mod? Seems like Intelligence and experience isnt required to be one.
That happens to be the owner of the forum. Would that mean he's also a loser by extension? Would that not mean this is a loser forum? What would it say about you for hanging out on such a forum?

It's fine to disagree, but please refrain from such unnecessary insults. If anything it only serves to make you appear less intelligent, having to resort to this instead of forming a decent argument.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Get outta here. I dont choose low value woman, it doesnt change the fact that there are more low value People then high value People.

Well that touched a nerve. Usually because someone got a dose of bitter truth they didn't want to swallow from my experience.

Take your medicine son, it's good for you

OngBak

Don Juan
Reaction score
That happens to be the owner of the forum. Would that mean he's also a loser by extension? Would that not mean this is a loser forum? What would it say about you for hanging out on such a forum?

It's fine to disagree, but please refrain from such unnecessary insults. If anything it only serves to make you appear less intelligent, having to resort to this instead of forming a decent argument.
No, it means he is a bad decision maker in terms of choosing the right Person for this forum and with that argument of yours pretty evident that Im right. I know plenty CEOs and Owners who are dumb and narcissistic, it doesn't really take much of intelligence to be an owner of anything in most cases. I can create a forum similar to this as well, it isn't even something build on coding from the owner, this is literally a forum template with functions, that literally everyone here can copy and create and even is accessible for everyone 1:1. As you can see, it doesn't really make sense what you said.
Plenty average intelligent dudes with plenty successful companies also.
if you cant even see the manipulative word play of the so called Mod, then there is nothing I can do for you. Maybe a break for a day or two from this forum and then reread the interaction might help you to see through it ;)

PS: Even few of the Mods, referred to the Mod I mentioned above as being dumb and a loser. What does it say about these Mods then? :D

Last edited:

OngBak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that touched a nerve. Usually because someone got a dose of bitter truth they didn't want to swallow from my experience.

Take your medicine son, it's good for you
I have a good healthy and respectful relationship with a great woman and I know many People will have a hard time to find and build the same degree of good relationship with a woman. Im also thankful for my family and my close friends. I do understand why many here have the Problem with finding the right woman and based on the threads its most of the time because most People here lack the qualities to attract a good woman in the first place and you are one of them. Let me guess, you are single, old, no children and zero relationships.

Its pretty evident for me, maybe not for the others that you are a Narcissist.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a good healthy and respectful relationship with a great woman and I know many People will have a hard time to find and build the same degree of a good relationship with a woman. Im also thankful for my family and my friends.

Its pretty evident for me, maybe not for the others that you are a Narcissist.
You are providing for her?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Page 6 of this thread has no mentions of "Gen Z" or "Dating Apps". I think I can close this thread in good conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.