Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some young men feel defeated and sometimes leave the platforms that don't serve them. Online dating platforms serve to women a heaping platter from which they can choose (happy thanksgiving), the issue arises for them in seeking commitment from men who have options and are not willing to commit.

Keeping in mind that 'piece' is citing anecdotal reports from Redditors which by in large tend to be introverted pseudo intellectuals who congregate in a hive mind. Most are bitter and unsuccessful in dating and romance. They would rather blame the systems (in more ways than one) than actively make changes conducive to improving their situation. OLD can be horrible for men, best thing young guys can do is accept the state of things, adapt (or don't) and make the best of it and get what's theirs. If their situation is poor, then change it. Make more money, get in shape, work on your social skills, f***ing move if you feel the need to, or don't and drop out all together... Regardless, no one wants to hear them whine like Redditors do.

Also, Tinder in 2022:
  • Tinder made $1.79 billion revenue in 2022, an 8% increase on the year prior
  • It had 75 million monthly active users and 10.9 million subscribers in 2022
  • 60% of Tinder’s users are under 35 years old
  • Three quarters of Tinder’s users are male
If the juice ain't worth the squeeze for them then there will be more to drink for the Men who actually engage in the dating market and are successful. I don't blame men for dropping out, but pity them since they often equate their chances of getting laid/relationships with their lack of success on OLD.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some young men feel defeated and sometimes leave the platforms that don't serve them. Online dating platforms serve to women a heaping platter from which they can choose (happy thanksgiving), the issue arises for them in seeking commitment from men who have options and are not willing to commit.

Keeping in mind that 'piece' is citing anecdotal reports from Redditors which by in large tend to be introverted pseudo intellectuals who congregate in a hive mind. Most are bitter and unsuccessful in dating and romance. They would rather blame the systems (in more ways than one) than actively make changes conducive to improving their situation. OLD can be horrible for men, best thing young guys can do is accept the state of things, adapt (or don't) and make the best of it and get what's theirs. If their situation is poor, then change it. Make more money, get in shape, work on your social skills, f***ing move if you feel the need to, or don't and drop out all together... Regardless, no one wants to hear them whine like Redditors do.

Also, Tinder in 2022:
  • Tinder made $1.79 billion revenue in 2022, an 8% increase on the year prior
  • It had 75 million monthly active users and 10.9 million subscribers in 2022
  • 60% of Tinder’s users are under 35 years old
  • Three quarters of Tinder’s users are male
If the juice ain't worth the squeeze for them then there will be more to drink for the Men who actually engage in the dating market and are successful. I don't blame men for dropping out, but pity them since they often equate their chances of getting laid/relationships with their lack of success on OLD.
Feeling defeated due to low T levels. People have no idea how important T levels are to men feeling like men and not going into these tailspins.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Optimistic View: Gen Z men watched a lot of Millennial men fail on the dating apps and decided to do something differently.

Pessimistic View: Gen Z men are lower testosterone and asexual.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Optimistic View: Gen Z men watched a lot of Millennial men fail on the dating apps and decided to do something differently.

Probably a mixture of both honestly. Combined with their own failures. It's just not a good market for men right now. I'm not saying giving up is the right answer, but I can understand why they do it.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling defeated due to low T levels. People have no idea how important T levels are to men feeling like men and not going into these tailspins.
This is the dumbest **** ever if you actually believe this is the cause lol.

Probably a mixture of both honestly. Combined with their own failures. It's just not a good market for men right now. I'm not saying giving up is the right answer, but I can understand why they do it.
@SW15 and @Scars @Stanley The simple answer to this is that these young men are finding that they are not getting the results they were looking for during their time on dating apps. They might have been getting zero matches for sure, but they also could have been getting matches with women they had some interest in. However, they may have found that a lot of these matches never resulted in anything. It literally could have been they get a match but don't get a response, or they get a match and message back and forth but it never leads to actually meeting up in person. IF they did meet in person, there's even a high chance that it didn't even lead to anything beyond a simple/casual first date. Maybe the girl just wasn't that interested in them? Hell, maybe the men themselves even met up with women and decided they weren't interested for any number of reasons lol.

Dating apps are not the best way to go about meeting women that you might be interested in. In my personal opinion, I believe the ideal method to utilize dating apps is to use it as a casual supplement to your dating life without really putting too much thought into it, meaning you are casting a wider net to potentially meet women you'd be interested in that you may not ever cross paths with in the real world. However, I believe the biggest issue is that dating apps are often really the ONLY way some young men are actually trying to connect with women. Most guys are somewhere along a spectrum of average/normal tier, meaning they aren't going to be able to attract massive amounts of attention on a dating app and will be relatively comparable to tons of other men. This means that women are going to swiping through potentially dozens or even hundreds and hundreds of men that are somewhat on the same level. It's literally not possible for them to date them all, so they become even more selective.

Here is an example;

Let's say a woman has relatively normal expectations for men that are honestly reasonable. So, she expects a man to be a few inches taller than she is, 5'4", so 5'9"+ is her expectation. She also is moderately active and healthy/fit, so she expects a man to be at least this level. Outside of things like this, she's probably just looking for an otherwise normal guy that she has some form of personal compatibility with. The thing is, she has 50 matches with men that are honestly within her dating range, so how does she filter them? She'd then probably start by going for the men that were 6'+, much fitter than the others, more attractive, or perhaps those flaunting a better wealth/financial status, etc. Some other outlier variables could be where she has some very unique or unusual preferences, like she really likes guys with long hair, or maybe beards or tattoos. Maybe she likes blonde men or maybe a mixed race guy lol, I could name a million different things.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Probably a mixture of both honestly. Combined with their own failures.
I agree.

It's just not a good market for men right now. I'm not saying giving up is the right answer, but I can understand why they do it.
I agree that it isn't a good market for men right now. I also agree that giving up and going MGTOW isn't the solution.

It's been a long time since men had a good market. The market of the early 2010s-present is noticeably worse than the market of 2001-2006. The market of 2001-2006 wasn't all that great either. When I moved to a new city in 2011, I noticed that dating was worse than in 2005 when I moved to a new city immediately following college graduation. Things have likely gotten worse in 2023 as compared to 2011.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is the dumbest **** ever if you actually believe this is the cause lol.

@SW15 and @Scars @Stanley The simple answer to this is that these young men are finding that they are not getting the results they were looking for during their time on dating apps. They might have been getting zero matches for sure, but they also could have been getting matches with women they had some interest in. However, they may have found that a lot of these matches never resulted in anything. It literally could have been they get a match but don't get a response, or they get a match and message back and forth but it never leads to actually meeting up in person. IF they did meet in person, there's even a high chance that it didn't even lead to anything beyond a simple/casual first date. Maybe the girl just wasn't that interested in them? Hell, maybe the men themselves even met up with women and decided they weren't interested for any number of reasons lol.

Dating apps are not the best way to go about meeting women that you might be interested in. In my personal opinion, I believe the ideal method to utilize dating apps is to use it as a casual supplement to your dating life without really putting too much thought into it, meaning you are casting a wider net to potentially meet women you'd be interested in that you may not ever cross paths with in the real world. However, I believe the biggest issue is that dating apps are often really the ONLY way some young men are actually trying to connect with women. Most guys are somewhere along a spectrum of average/normal tier, meaning they aren't going to be able to attract massive amounts of attention on a dating app and will be relatively comparable to tons of other men. This means that women are going to swiping through potentially dozens or even hundreds and hundreds of men that are somewhat on the same level. It's literally not possible for them to date them all, so they become even more selective.

Here is an example;

Let's say a woman has relatively normal expectations for men that are honestly reasonable. So, she expects a man to be a few inches taller than she is, 5'4", so 5'9"+ is her expectation. She also is moderately active and healthy/fit, so she expects a man to be at least this level. Outside of things like this, she's probably just looking for an otherwise normal guy that she has some form of personal compatibility with. The thing is, she has 50 matches with men that are honestly within her dating range, so how does she filter them? She'd then probably start by going for the men that were 6'+, much fitter than the others, more attractive, or perhaps those flaunting a better wealth/financial status, etc. Some other outlier variables could be where she has some very unique or unusual preferences, like she really likes guys with long hair, or maybe beards or tattoos. Maybe she likes blonde men or maybe a mixed race guy lol, I could name a million different things.

The fact you keep downplaying how hormones strongly infleunce your behaviors and actions and who you are as a person seems odd.

Do you truly not understand how powerful hormones are?

Why do you think they neuter/spay pets?

I suggest you do a lot of reading if this is the case. Either you will have to change your tune or you will simply choose to be ignorant at that point.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you keep downplaying how hormones literally control who you are as a person seems odd.

Do you truly not understand how powerful hormones are?

I suggest you do a lot of reading if this is the case. Either you will have to change your tune or you will simply choose to be ignorant at that point.
Bro, do you seriously think a bunch of guys that are in their late teens and 20s that decided to just delete dating apps all have hormonal issues? This is the dumbest **** I've ever seen in my life. These guys were probably going on there and getting little to nothing from their time on the apps and moved on. When things don't work out for you in some sort of particular endeavor you don't continue hitting your head against the damn wall expecting something to change. The reality is that if these young men continued to spend time on the dating apps they'd be getting the same results, or lack thereof. Sure, some of these guys are legitimately unattractive, I'd venture that the majority of them though are somewhere along the normal/average spectrum and some even attractive. These men probably find that having no success with their time and usage with dating apps may not be good for their mental health either. If dating apps were your only means of meeting women you'll be wasting a ton of your time for nothing to show for it but perhaps issues with self esteem. This right here would easily further accelerate a spiral of negative thought patterns that could ultimately lead to these guys giving up all together.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple answer to this is that these young men are finding that they are not getting the results they were looking for during their time on dating apps. They might have been getting zero matches for sure, but they also could have been getting matches with women they had some interest in. However, they may have found that a lot of these matches never resulted in anything. It literally could have been they get a match but don't get a response, or they get a match and message back and forth but it never leads to actually meeting up in person
Correct take. This was my experience with the girls I was only interest in (8+ category). Had these matches resulted in something, would be a different story (gen z men are just as horny as any other generation). Unfortunately these girls are only on there for attention (you can only get them in person). Have yet to see anyone banging hot girls off online dating apps.
maybe the men themselves even met up with women and decided they weren't interested for any number of reasons lol
Right. Like the girls didn't look like the photos they posted off themselves online lol.

Also: https://datepsychology.com/the-testosterone-blackpill/

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro, do you seriously think a bunch of guys that are in their late teens and 20s that decided to just delete dating apps all have hormonal issues? This is the dumbest **** I've ever seen in my life. These guys were probably going on there and getting little to nothing from their time on the apps and moved on. When things don't work out for you in some sort of particular endeavor you don't continue hitting your head against the damn wall expecting something to change. The reality is that if these young men continued to spend time on the dating apps they'd be getting the same results, or lack thereof. Sure, some of these guys are legitimately unattractive, I'd venture that the majority of them though are somewhere along the normal/average spectrum and some even attractive. These men probably find that having no success with their time and usage with dating apps may not be good for their mental health either. If dating apps were your only means of meeting women you'll be wasting a ton of your time for nothing to show for it but perhaps issues with self esteem. This right here would easily further accelerate a spiral of negative thought patterns that could ultimately lead to these guys giving up all together.
It's simply one thing in a larger group of behaviours that all point to the same thing.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps are not the best way to go about meeting women that you might be interested in.
Dating apps are not fun at all for the average guy. Most guys struggle to get even 1 match a week. Not to mention the quality of women on there is horrendous. I wouldn't recommend men using them unless they already know they're good looking, or at the very LEAST get down to 15% body fat. And never EVER, take any girl you meet on there seriously.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before summer 2020 the old sites were bad, but they were NOTHING like they're now! Before then it was fairly easy to get number, better reply rates and the women on there much better looking.

Now I notice way way less hot women on there.

Also tinder. Match, bumble upward, etc. All becoming more pay to play. Facebook dating was ok at first, lots of matches, hot women. Now mostly ugly women on there.

Huge decline of women on old in general.

So you have less hot women using old but still the same or almost same number of men on there. Of course reply rates will go down. It's not your fault, just a lot less hot women so less women to match with. Simple math.

The major sites making more paywalls also a big reason that hurt them.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before summer 2020 the old sites were bad, but they were NOTHING like they're now! Before then it was fairly easy to get number, better reply rates and the women on there much better looking.

Now I notice way way less hot women on there.

Also tinder. Match, bumble upward, etc. All becoming more pay to play. Facebook dating was ok at first, lots of matches, hot women. Now mostly ugly women on there.

Huge decline of women on old in general.

So you have less hot women using old but still the same or almost same number of men on there. Of course reply rates will go down. It's not your fault, just a lot less hot women so less women to match with. Simple math.

The major sites making more paywalls also a big reason that hurt them.
Men have to work x10 harder for women who are twice as ugly. No wonder they are checking out of the game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps are not fun at all for the average guy.
The simple answer to this is that these young men are finding that they are not getting the results they were looking for during their time on dating apps. They might have been getting zero matches for sure, but they also could have been getting matches with women they had some interest in. However, they may have found that a lot of these matches never resulted in anything. It literally could have been they get a match but don't get a response, or they get a match and message back and forth but it never leads to actually meeting up in person. IF they did meet in person, there's even a high chance that it didn't even lead to anything beyond a simple/casual first date. M
I agree. I've been above average in looks and never had an amazing experience on them. I've gotten fewer matches than expected and had more "one date, no sex, no second date" than expected. I assessed things and made the decision to quit them a long time ago.

If dating apps were your only means of meeting women you'll be wasting a ton of your time for nothing to show for it but perhaps issues with self esteem.
I agree that my use of dating websites and later dating apps was harmful to my self-esteem.

Let's say a woman has relatively normal expectations for men that are honestly reasonable. So, she expects a man to be a few inches taller than she is, 5'4", so 5'9"+ is her expectation. She also is moderately active and healthy/fit, so she expects a man to be at least this level. Outside of things like this, she's probably just looking for an otherwise normal guy that she has some form of personal compatibility with. The thing is, she has 50 matches with men that are honestly within her dating range, so how does she filter them? She'd then probably start by going for the men that were 6'+, much fitter than the others, more attractive, or perhaps those flaunting a better wealth/financial status, etc.
Female abundance on apps does start to increase their expectations. They become more fussy. As a result, if you're not a 90%+ percentile
man, trying to arranges dates/sex from apps becomes a waste of time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the male body shuts down (to some extent) testosterone production if it is of no use in the environment - i.e., no war, no poon - so that hormone-fueled frustrated men in the tribe don't get anti-social.

Status
Not open for further replies.