article: Are Men Really Having A 'Friendship Crisis'? It’s lonely being a dude, but it doesn't have to be.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, not having friends is a big reason for the lonely end for so many White dudes (drugs, alcoholism, then suicide). I don't think it's because male friendship is seen as "gay" though, at least not after 16 or so. We're not that dumb.

But it is true that we rely too much on our wives/girlfriends for our milieu. Guys need to join more and then be available after they join. I'm a volunteer firefighter and the social component is at least as important to me as the actual work.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and guys really should have more platonic female friends. While you can't do many of the same things with them as you can guys they're usually better to talk about things. It goes against common sense but that's life advice on me.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find male company less and less enjoyable these days. There's something about being around guys all the time that I just hate.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever been talking to women just you and them or just one (here) and a dude walks up behind you or appears outta the blue and you have to change your behavior or "looseness" with the females there because you'd Never talk that way in front of/to a dude? I've done it a few times where I'll tapper my interaction with the females soon after or almost immediately a guy walks into the picture. I've been on the reverse side too where I walk in and the guy seems a little embarrassed and starts changing how he talks/acts now that I'm there. So he's more gooey when I'm not there but changes on a dime when I walk in. It's like he doesn't want you to observe how he runs his game or how he's let down his defenses talking because he's been talking to only women for the past 30 minutes or hour.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find male company less and less enjoyable these days. There's something about being around guys all the time that I just hate.
Guys are getting more competitive with each other in the last ten or so years due to you know what.