"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Argument with GF

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
For some reason when I start off with a woman im a true DJ and all but once we get into our first argument, I end up turning into an AFC. how can I prevent it from happening? For some reason, after one argument in a relationship I hit rock bottom from DJ to AFC.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Please give more details about a specific situation.

1) The history of the relationship.

2) when did the problem start?

3) what was the argument, main issue, how did you handle it?
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Wassup Dawg? Its not just this one but in my past relationship also.. With my first girl, was a long distance relationship and things goin well, I was DJ and all but then one day when she cussed me out and threaten to throw me out the car over nothing(I live in Cali and she in NC, and i was in NC at the time visitn her). I started cryin(yes thats right) and apologizin many times. After that, I was straight up AFC and things were never the same again.
This time, my girl becomes cold and distant for the past week and I call yesterday to apologize for talkin too much bout sex and all and she gets even more upset. She called today but wasnt the same. She wasn't laughin at my jokes and only givin one word answers.. I was complete AFC when talkin to her today.. What advice would u give to stop turnin into AFC after an argument with a woman?
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
You seem to be pissing off women quite easily and you also seem to wear your emotions on your sleeve.

Of coarse you will piss off a girl if you talk too much about sex, too much of everything is a bad thing and it becomes annoying.

You were crying over a fight? and then say you are sorry like graveling fool? Is this how a Don Juan acts? First off you shouldn't be crying and second don't say you are sorry if you believe you are right! that makes you a wuss.

Quote
"What advice would u give to stop turnin into AFC after an argument with a woman?"

First off, you shouldn't get into arguments with chicks so often. Its either the type of women you pick are really b1tchy or you are the one with the problems who can't control his emotions and explodes ( you already showed that you cried).

If you feel you are about to get into an argument keep you mouth shut and act cool, don't let a woman disrespect you and get inside your head, just walk away and let everything quiet down, and in the meantime go hit on other chicks.

Also look up on EQ (emotional Intelligence) find a good book that will help you.
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
yo dawg, i like the fact u bein upfront and yes that is the worst thing I ever did was cry cause back then I was straight up AFC. now that I realized the problem, Im tryin to reform myself and never again will I cry..
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top