Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Argument with GF

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason when I start off with a woman im a true DJ and all but once we get into our first argument, I end up turning into an AFC. how can I prevent it from happening? For some reason, after one argument in a relationship I hit rock bottom from DJ to AFC.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please give more details about a specific situation.

1) The history of the relationship.

2) when did the problem start?

3) what was the argument, main issue, how did you handle it?

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup Dawg? Its not just this one but in my past relationship also.. With my first girl, was a long distance relationship and things goin well, I was DJ and all but then one day when she cussed me out and threaten to throw me out the car over nothing(I live in Cali and she in NC, and i was in NC at the time visitn her). I started cryin(yes thats right) and apologizin many times. After that, I was straight up AFC and things were never the same again.
This time, my girl becomes cold and distant for the past week and I call yesterday to apologize for talkin too much bout sex and all and she gets even more upset. She called today but wasnt the same. She wasn't laughin at my jokes and only givin one word answers.. I was complete AFC when talkin to her today.. What advice would u give to stop turnin into AFC after an argument with a woman?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be pissing off women quite easily and you also seem to wear your emotions on your sleeve.

Of coarse you will piss off a girl if you talk too much about sex, too much of everything is a bad thing and it becomes annoying.

You were crying over a fight? and then say you are sorry like graveling fool? Is this how a Don Juan acts? First off you shouldn't be crying and second don't say you are sorry if you believe you are right! that makes you a wuss.

"What advice would u give to stop turnin into AFC after an argument with a woman?"

First off, you shouldn't get into arguments with chicks so often. Its either the type of women you pick are really b1tchy or you are the one with the problems who can't control his emotions and explodes ( you already showed that you cried).

If you feel you are about to get into an argument keep you mouth shut and act cool, don't let a woman disrespect you and get inside your head, just walk away and let everything quiet down, and in the meantime go hit on other chicks.

Also look up on EQ (emotional Intelligence) find a good book that will help you.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo dawg, i like the fact u bein upfront and yes that is the worst thing I ever did was cry cause back then I was straight up AFC. now that I realized the problem, Im tryin to reform myself and never again will I cry..