Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Are You Still Meeting Online Chicks?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Obviously with this virus currently fukin with us.. Dating & meeting woman now comes with its risks.

That being side.. I am getting a ton of matches from dating apps, and a bunch of these woman are quite literally gagging to be banged.

I am someone who recently recovered from CV19.. And I can assure you, this virus can make you VERY VERY ill.

So who is still willing to go out and take that risk?

What precautions are you likely to take?

And would you ask a chick to get tested before you move things onto something physical with her?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Hasn't effected me much honestly. There's still a ton of people not taking it seriously (even chicks). If a woman is highly attracted to you and wants to meet you, she will take the risk.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Nothing special, just going and meeting them normally, following the rules but following the rules for the "same household" cases with her.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Obviously with this virus currently fukin with us.. Dating & meeting woman now comes with its risks.

That being side.. I am getting a ton of matches from dating apps, and a bunch of these woman are quite literally gagging to be banged.

I am someone who recently recovered from CV19.. And I can assure you, this virus can make you VERY VERY ill.

So who is still willing to go out and take that risk?

What precautions are you likely to take?

And would you ask a chick to get tested before you move things onto something physical with her?
I've met a few chicks since march. Fu*ked a skank. (Wore a rubber though).

I'm a little weary of catching the virus, but my balls are huge at the moment because i have'nt came since may. I have an oppurtunity to fu*k a woman this week, so i'll take it.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I've met a few chicks since march. Fu*ked a skank. (Wore a rubber though).

I'm a little weary of catching the virus, but my balls are huge at the moment because i have'nt came since may. I have an oppurtunity to fu*k a woman this week, so i'll take it.
I hope you don't die over that puzzy man!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Obviously with this virus currently fukin with us.. Dating & meeting woman now comes with its risks.

That being side.. I am getting a ton of matches from dating apps, and a bunch of these woman are quite literally gagging to be banged.

I am someone who recently recovered from CV19.. And I can assure you, this virus can make you VERY VERY ill.

So who is still willing to go out and take that risk?

What precautions are you likely to take?

And would you ask a chick to get tested before you move things onto something physical with her?

How bad was it??? What was it like?
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I had plenty of matches on tinder during the last months, the problem is that nowadays even a simple date becomes a hassle.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
In what sense?
You got problems 360 degrees, many coming straight from the woman as we all discussed plenty of times from them being late or last minute cancel all the way down to be boring as fvck to last minute resistance.

Plus we got all the problems due to the covid laws, social distance that prevents you to get bus if already half full, restaurants and bars demanding reservations and IDs and most of them with limited offers and higher prices...parks and public spaces often have shorter opening hours and hard traffic due to people avoiding public transports.
 

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
I been able to get matches but Covid is making it pretty hard to enjoy dates. I just setup a date with girl to go zip lining because it's one of the few things that is open in my state. Dinner and drinks with her would be nice too but who knows with how everything closed or limited caps on the amount of people.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Hasn't effected me much honestly. There's still a ton of people not taking it seriously (even chicks). If a woman is highly attracted to you and wants to meet you, she will take the risk.
Yes she will take that risk to meet you & like you said, she probably isn't taking covid-19 seriously.

Which suggests that she is probably taking risks on a regular basis.

Knowing all this.. My question is, why are you willing to meet a female this careless?

You're taking quite the risk.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
lol, there is no "coronavirus." Keep begging for sympathy from online anons though.

Obviously with this virus currently fukin with us.. Dating & meeting woman now comes with its risks.

That being side.. I am getting a ton of matches from dating apps, and a bunch of these woman are quite literally gagging to be banged.

I am someone who recently recovered from CV19.. And I can assure you, this virus can make you VERY VERY ill.

So who is still willing to go out and take that risk?

What precautions are you likely to take?

And would you ask a chick to get tested before you move things onto something physical with her?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
How bad was it??? What was it like?

Well put it this way, if you get it quite bad.. Then your life will be hell, and it could leave you with long term damage.

It's been nearly 5 months since I became ill with it, and even though I am much better, I still have on going symptoms.

My lung capacity is still only at about 75-80% however gradually improving.

By the way, when the media states it as MILD symptoms.. That just means you didn't end up in the ICU or hospitalised.

This virus can damage your lungs, heart, kidneys, brain, and leave you with life long syndrome such as chronic fatigue, and mast cell activation syndrome.

For around 2-3 months I pretty much lost most of my short term memory.. Lots & lots of people are now reporting memory loss from CV19

I am fully aware that our governments are capitalising on this crisis & getting away with some draconian laws.. However that does not change the fact that the virus is real.

Those of you dumbazzes who claim there is no virus.. Take a trip down to your local cover ward & take your kids and grandparents with Yeh.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yes it might and that might is a very little chance.

My balls need unloaded sharpish.
I'm sure every young dude who caught it and didn't make it.. Said those same words too.

I doubt it is little chance. Like you said yourself, you have been banging skanks..

How is a condom going to protect you against covid? Are you going to be wearing it over your head.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Well....i banged one skank in may...im still here now.

I reckon it's great odds that if i bang another two women i'll still be here in a few month.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top