Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Still Meeting Online Chicks?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously with this virus currently fukin with us.. Dating & meeting woman now comes with its risks.

That being side.. I am getting a ton of matches from dating apps, and a bunch of these woman are quite literally gagging to be banged.

I am someone who recently recovered from CV19.. And I can assure you, this virus can make you VERY VERY ill.

So who is still willing to go out and take that risk?

What precautions are you likely to take?

And would you ask a chick to get tested before you move things onto something physical with her?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hasn't effected me much honestly. There's still a ton of people not taking it seriously (even chicks). If a woman is highly attracted to you and wants to meet you, she will take the risk.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing special, just going and meeting them normally, following the rules but following the rules for the "same household" cases with her.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously with this virus currently fukin with us.. Dating & meeting woman now comes with its risks.

That being side.. I am getting a ton of matches from dating apps, and a bunch of these woman are quite literally gagging to be banged.

I am someone who recently recovered from CV19.. And I can assure you, this virus can make you VERY VERY ill.

And would you ask a chick to get tested before you move things onto something physical with her?
I've met a few chicks since march. Fu*ked a skank. (Wore a rubber though).

I'm a little weary of catching the virus, but my balls are huge at the moment because i have'nt came since may. I have an oppurtunity to fu*k a woman this week, so i'll take it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met a few chicks since march. Fu*ked a skank. (Wore a rubber though).

I'm a little weary of catching the virus, but my balls are huge at the moment because i have'nt came since may. I have an oppurtunity to fu*k a woman this week, so i'll take it.
I hope you don't die over that puzzy man!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How bad was it??? What was it like?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had plenty of matches on tinder during the last months, the problem is that nowadays even a simple date becomes a hassle.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what sense?
You got problems 360 degrees, many coming straight from the woman as we all discussed plenty of times from them being late or last minute cancel all the way down to be boring as fvck to last minute resistance.

Plus we got all the problems due to the covid laws, social distance that prevents you to get bus if already half full, restaurants and bars demanding reservations and IDs and most of them with limited offers and higher prices...parks and public spaces often have shorter opening hours and hard traffic due to people avoiding public transports.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been able to get matches but Covid is making it pretty hard to enjoy dates. I just setup a date with girl to go zip lining because it's one of the few things that is open in my state. Dinner and drinks with her would be nice too but who knows with how everything closed or limited caps on the amount of people.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hasn't effected me much honestly. There's still a ton of people not taking it seriously (even chicks). If a woman is highly attracted to you and wants to meet you, she will take the risk.
Yes she will take that risk to meet you & like you said, she probably isn't taking covid-19 seriously.

Which suggests that she is probably taking risks on a regular basis.

Knowing all this.. My question is, why are you willing to meet a female this careless?

You're taking quite the risk.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, there is no "coronavirus." Keep begging for sympathy from online anons though.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bad was it??? What was it like?

Well put it this way, if you get it quite bad.. Then your life will be hell, and it could leave you with long term damage.

It's been nearly 5 months since I became ill with it, and even though I am much better, I still have on going symptoms.

My lung capacity is still only at about 75-80% however gradually improving.

By the way, when the media states it as MILD symptoms.. That just means you didn't end up in the ICU or hospitalised.

This virus can damage your lungs, heart, kidneys, brain, and leave you with life long syndrome such as chronic fatigue, and mast cell activation syndrome.

For around 2-3 months I pretty much lost most of my short term memory.. Lots & lots of people are now reporting memory loss from CV19

I am fully aware that our governments are capitalising on this crisis & getting away with some draconian laws.. However that does not change the fact that the virus is real.

Those of you dumbazzes who claim there is no virus.. Take a trip down to your local cover ward & take your kids and grandparents with Yeh.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it might and that might is a very little chance.

My balls need unloaded sharpish.
I'm sure every young dude who caught it and didn't make it.. Said those same words too.

I doubt it is little chance. Like you said yourself, you have been banging skanks..

How is a condom going to protect you against covid? Are you going to be wearing it over your head.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....i banged one skank in may...im still here now.

I reckon it's great odds that if i bang another two women i'll still be here in a few month.