Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Still Meeting Online Chicks?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not talking about lock down and restrictions here.. That could go on for years as the governments have an agenda.

I am talking 3 months in terms of how deadly the virus will be?

In the UK we are seeing a reduction in positive cases.. Also we have had literally thousands of people in the bars and pubs and the beaches.

So we should be seeing an increase in infections and deaths? However that is not what we are seeing right now.

It maybe because people have developed herd immunity.. Or the virus just isn't as harmful as it was before.

I just think it's worthwhile putting your diks back into your pants for a couple more months to see if he hit a major spike or not..

Then we have a clearer Road ahead to bang some vagina

I haven't had sex in 5 months.. Believe me, I want to empty these balls as much as the next man.
My buddy invited me to a big yact party...250 people.....tons of hot sloots half naked

But I told him I would pass, it pains me to do so but make no mistake if it wasn't for covid19 I would be there

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna start a new thread but Covid15 is real to i.e. putting on weight
Living in the midwest I have noticed a lot of women when they sent me "Recent" pictures look a lot fatter than their photo's

The hot chicks in my area who don't need online dating aren't on it cause they have plenty of chads/Tyrones that they are smashing from in person or that they know

just something to think about
This is 100% true I have experienced the same in most first dates. Assume every woman has gained 20 lbs.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just don't get it man... This thing fuks you and has a strong chance of making you ill for the rest of your life.

How is staying at home for 3-4 months and not having sex, worse than damaged lungs and brain damage
I'm 25 and in shape with no health conditions. There's a slim chance someone like me will catch it, get ill from it, and suffer permanent damage. But I do acknowledge that it's a possibility.

What I'm saying is that I've hit breaking point. I need to ease off the self isolation, but minimise the risk at the same time.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that I've hit breaking point. I need to ease off the self isolation, but minimise the risk at the same time.
I feel the same. I'm starting to go nuts staying home besides going to work. I was banging my ex at the beginning of the pandemic and that didn't work out like usual. I've had no plates or anything for months now. I don't want to catch covid but I feel like I can't wait till next year when there is a vaccine to start dating again. I would like to find a new plate or gf. Sleeping around isn't very safe right now, so it would be in my best interest to lock something down.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy invited me to a big yact party...250 people.....tons of hot sloots half naked

But I told him I would pass, it pains me to do so but make no mistake if it wasn't for covid19 I would be there

You have done the right thing... In the UK we are having a good summer.. People are flocking to the bars, pubs and breaches.

Symptoms of covid-19 can develop within 12-14 days or so.. Yet our infection rate is low and death rate hasn't spiked.

How could it possibly be that people are ignoring government advice and getting together, yet not increase in death toll.

Imo I don't believe the virus is as harmful as before.. My intention is to wait and see what happens in the next couple of months.

If we don't see an increase of deaths and people becoming ill. Then i think it's safe to assume we can get out in the field and bang some chicks.

I have

I've had Chlamydia & COVID. Aside from the diarrhea, I'd easily take COVID over the Chlam. :eek:

It's a lottery man.. You was kinda lucky and probably got a mild version of covid..

However more and more evidence is coming out that maybe upto 3 out of 10 people who get covid end up with LONG haul covid..

That mean months and months of illness. Maybe a year or more, with a risk of permanent organ damage, brain damage and more.

I'm not suggesting we put our diks away permanently.. However there is some evidence in the UK that this virus may not be as harmful as what it was before.

I rather wait a couple of more months and see where we are, before I start putting my dik inside random chicks then hope for the best.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no coronavirus you dummy. :lol:

You have done the right thing... In the UK we are having a good summer.. People are flocking to the bars, pubs and breaches.

Yet our infection rate is low and death rate hasn't spiked.

How could it possibly be that people are ignoring government advice and getting together, yet not increase in death toll.

Imo I don't believe the virus is as harmful as before..

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me:"I know a safe place where no masks are needed. It also has cold drinks. It's called my place. Wait...where did you travel the last 14 days?"
Her:"Blabla, I didn't go anywhere, I am keeping myself safe. Hope you have a **** at your place blabla."
Me:"Good. We can meet at X Spot, it's close to my place. How about tomorrow at 7?"(assume attraction and she will follow you".

Maybe I romanticised it a bit, but you get the point. Make it easy and safe for her and she'll have no reason to refuse (except lack of attraction).
I like the part where you say "where have you been the last 14 days.

I dont make it easy for them though. Majority are spoliled and used to getting their own way.
I'm meant to be meeting a lady later this afternoon. She is trying to take control and tell me there we meeting so its easier for her. I told her "no" we will meet somewhere else

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the earth is flat you dumb azz
I'm hearing a lot of people in my village who i know have the virus. Ive just heard that a man i used to work with has died this morning from covid, so i am more concerned now than i was.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have banged 9 women since this started...all from online. 3 of them by simply inviting them to my house to cook dinner with me. No date. 1 invited me over to watch a movie and we banged. No date.

One I dated for about 3 months exclusively during late April to early August...currently have 3 plates who are all trying to lock me down I am banging regularly and a 4th trying to enter the mix but I simply don't have the time for her and she lives too far away...

Now is a great time to be starting things with new plates...lockdowns will be coming again most likely and you will be their only option for sex.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have banged 9 women since this started...all from online. 3 of them by simply inviting them to my house to cook dinner with me. No date. 1 invited me over to watch a movie and we banged. No date.

One I dated for about 3 months exclusively during late April to early August...currently have 3 plates who are all trying to lock me down I am banging regularly and a 4th trying to enter the mix but I simply don't have the time for her and she lives too far away...

Now is a great time to be starting things with new plates...lockdowns will be coming again most likely and you will be their only option for sex.
Yup with lockdowns coming again get you a winter girl. Covid OLD has been up and down for me, Some weeks I'm killing and a lot of times I'm not the times I'm killing it though I noticed I'm spending a lot of time trying to get dates, set up dates and going on dates FOH I just need a low maintenance chick who likes to cook and I'm good

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Took a semi break of sorts from OLD for weeks back in now full force now with restrictions back. Getting matches here and there but lot of low interest chicks using covid as an excuse again, the first lockdown nothing was open so girls would come straight to my place now restaurants are open but until 10pm 50% capacity EFF that I'm not taking a girl out to eat maybe coffee or a drink since my state is cold

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update

Took a semi break of sorts from OLD for weeks back in now full force now with restrictions back. Getting matches here and there but lot of low interest chicks using covid as an excuse again, the first lockdown nothing was open so girls would come straight to my place now restaurants are open but until 10pm 50% capacity EFF that I'm not taking a girl out to eat maybe coffee or a drink since my state is cold
Bro don't go to indoor places with all these crazy spikes again...indoor bars and restaurants regardless of capacity are where a lot of people catch. No indoor place is safe...

Invite them to go for a walk somewhere and then maybe invite them back to your place for a drink...

That has worked well for me...during initial COVID wave I was straight up inviting them over to cook dinner and banging most the first date.

Currently have 3 regular plates so I haven't been on the sites recently. All 3 want to be my GF so it is a good place for me right now.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro don't go to indoor places with all these crazy spikes again...indoor bars and restaurants regardless of capacity are where a lot of people catch. No indoor place is safe...

Invite them to go for a walk somewhere and then maybe invite them back to your place for a drink...

That has worked well for me...during initial COVID wave I was straight up inviting them over to cook dinner and banging most the first date.

Currently have 3 regular plates so I haven't been on the sites recently. All 3 want to be my GF so it is a good place for me right now.
Bro I live in Minnesota right now it's 15 degrees and during the day it's 25. December it's not unusual for it to get to -30 below zero I'm not taking any walks chick can come straight to mines or hers

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro I live in Minnesota right now it's 15 degrees and during the day it's 25. December it's not unusual for it to get to -30 below zero I'm not taking any walks chick can come straight to mines or hers
Lmao! Yeah that is way too cold...

Definitely the option is one of your places.
The way I got them to feel comfortable is to text for a few days and then talk to them on the phone a few times and it was no issue after that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am someone who recently recovered from CV19.. And I can assure you, this virus can make you VERY VERY ill.
For me, it was like a rather mild stomach virus, but with diarrhea that damn near lifted me off the Throne. :eek: One day of fever that barely got to 100F, and it really didn't feel that bad. If not for the timing and the concurrent symptom of outer extremity parasthesia, I would not have known it was anything other than the last few times I've had gastroenteritis (which distressingly I seem to have been getting every year or so).

Of course, I am type O+, and AIUI, it's the best blood type to have for this.