“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Are you in love or just high on chemicals in your brain? Answer: Yes

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Sufficient experience will prevent those chemicals from flooding your brain. It can be a little sobering (pun intended) when it finally happens because it’s like finding out the Easter bunny isn’t real. But it leads to much more happiness and acceptance of what girls can and can’t do for you.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Sufficient experience will prevent those chemicals from flooding your brain. It can be a little sobering (pun intended) when it finally happens because it’s like finding out the Easter bunny isn’t real. But it leads to much more happiness and acceptance of what girls can and can’t do for you.
Yep... it's all about maintaining emotional self control.

I hate using fiction as an example, but there was a sci fi book written decades ago called "Dune" and there was a passage in that book where a witch cult (best way I can describe it) tested the protagonist with a pain box. He stuck his hand in the box and he experienced great pain like burning... if he pulled his hand out he would die. It was a test to see if he could control his fear. He passed, and he was declared a 'human being". The difference between being a 'human' and an animal is our ability to rationally evaluate a situation and ignore animal instinct driven by emotion.

Real men do not allow emotion to lead them around by the nose. It's easy to surrender to pizza and beer, and not spend time enduring the pain of working out and eating healthy food. It's easy to let 'love' get in the way of rational decision making... it's more than just discipline, it's realizing that emotion is a biological evolutionary tool that helped us survive before sentiance. This is why we don't just drop our pants and relieve ourselves in the street, it's why we don't just grab food when we see it when we a hungary... it's why we get up to work rather than just stay in bed when we are tired.

We know this intuitively, but for some reason... when it comes to relationships with chicks... men just lose their sh!t and forget rational thought. This is why chicks test you... they are testing to see if you a MALE human being, or a MALE human animal.

Show me a man that is fat and overweight, stuck in a dead end miserable job, sitting in front of TV or gaming console, married to a fat @ss woman that nags the cr@p out of him and I will show you a man that has no emotional self control. They won't leave situations like this because of fear... instead they stick this out until the woman gets fed up with living with a weak 'animal' and she does what he doesn't have the balls to do, which is endure the pain of pulling the trigger.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Infatuation is often mistaken as love, but it is not the same. Infatuation is a selfish desire to be with someone, that's the rush of chemicals. Love is deeper, more meaningful and includes genuinely wanting the best for the other person.

The reason people make really dumb relationship decisions is indeed infatuation, they so strongly desire the other person that they literally become blind to the flaws. Only way to prevent it is to be acutely aware of how your brain has a strong confirmation bias when this ****tail of hormones gets pumped around, and then force yourself to evaluate it critically.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
@stormrider Exactly! I don't find anything wrong with being proactive either, but many guys put way too much effort into it and it means too much to them. They're too invested in it and let it drive a large portion of their decision making process.

The correct way to be proactive about it is to enjoy activities not solely for the purpose of meeting women, but where women are present. Take going to a bar as an example, there's the guys who only have one goal for the night, to find a chick. Then there's the guys who go out for the fun of it, wouldn't turn down if an opportunity arises, but still ends up having a good night if it doesn't. Like they're out and just happen to see someone that interests them, walk up to have a chat, but doesn't act weird because they know that regardless of outcome it will be a good night. That's what "not trying" means, but I think many take it too literally and end up sitting in a corner just waiting to be approached, but they fail just as much because their primary goal is to be approached, not to have fun.

The needy has women as a huge goal, me and you has it as a side goal. Not depending on it, but not avoiding it either.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yep... it's all about maintaining emotional self control.

I hate using fiction as an example, but there was a sci fi book written decades ago called "Dune" and there was a passage in that book where a witch cult (best way I can describe it) tested the protagonist with a pain box. He stuck his hand in the box and he experienced great pain like burning... if he pulled his hand out he would die. It was a test to see if he could control his fear. He passed, and he was declared a 'human being". The difference between being a 'human' and an animal is our ability to rationally evaluate a situation and ignore animal instinct driven by emotion.

Real men do not allow emotion to lead them around by the nose. It's easy to surrender to pizza and beer, and not spend time enduring the pain of working out and eating healthy food. It's easy to let 'love' get in the way of rational decision making... it's more than just discipline, it's realizing that emotion is a biological evolutionary tool that helped us survive before sentiance. This is why we don't just drop our pants and relieve ourselves in the street, it's why we don't just grab food when we see it when we a hungary... it's why we get up to work rather than just stay in bed when we are tired.

We know this intuitively, but for some reason... when it comes to relationships with chicks... men just lose their sh!t and forget rational thought. This is why chicks test you... they are testing to see if you a MALE human being, or a MALE human animal.

Show me a man that is fat and overweight, stuck in a dead end miserable job, sitting in front of TV or gaming console, married to a fat @ss woman that nags the cr@p out of him and I will show you a man that has no emotional self control. They won't leave situations like this because of fear... instead they stick this out until the woman gets fed up with living with a weak 'animal' and she does what he doesn't have the balls to do, which is endure the pain of pulling the trigger.

I have seen this recently with a former work colleague.

This dude was FAT.. Lacked motivation.. Complete computer and games consoles nerd.

Didn't make any improvements in his life. However he was VERY comfortable in his relationship.

This woman he MARRIED was also fukin fat and lazy.

I warned him one time, not to depend too heavily on relationships, and I tried to motivate him to lose weight and become fit and healthy and more active.

Dude totally ignored me.. Infact resented me for trying to wake him up.

The last I heard from him.. He is going through a DIVORCE the woman he married dropped him, and he is looking for somewhere to live.

His was woman at best was a 5/10
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Texting a future plate, she is falling hard for me it seems...

her: "after we talked I felt something in my whole body, in my mind, it was very good... how to put it in words? probably this happens from drugs"

love, chemicals, drugs.. its all the same (basically)
 
Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
I have seen this recently with a former work colleague.

This dude was FAT.. Lacked motivation.. Complete computer and games consoles nerd.

Didn't make any improvements in his life. However he was VERY comfortable in his relationship.

This woman he MARRIED was also fukin fat and lazy.

I warned him one time, not to depend too heavily on relationships, and I tried to motivate him to lose weight and become fit and healthy and more active.

Dude totally ignored me.. Infact resented me for trying to wake him up.

The last I heard from him.. He is going through a DIVORCE the woman he married dropped him, and he is looking for somewhere to live.

His was woman at best was a 5/10
Yea... I'm that last person in the world you want to come to for relationship advice, but I will say that if you as a man want a relationship to work you have to keep busting your @ss, and be very aware when your woman is losing interest. Increased nagging is the biggest indicator... unfortunately what too many men do when their chick starts nagging them is to surrender to it. Then you just become a miserable shell of what you used to be... and this just accerates her declining interest. The phase "Happy wife: happy life." is the biggest BS statement every imagined. You can never make a woman completely happy so it is pointless to try... because a woman in a relationship will continue to move the line until such time that she doesn't think she can do better then you... at that point she just gets fat... on top of her nagging.

You can stop all this by continuing to be the best version of yourself possible and demanding reciprocation, and be willing to walk away when you aren't getting what you want.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
cmon man silly post, you gotta believe in love.

Don't be jaded, come with an open heart.

If not you are just like the woman that wouldn't give you a chance because of something in her past that has nothing to do with you saying hi to her now.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Pains me to openly admit this, but even in my mid 50's, I still occasionally experience those chemical spikes.

The difference now... is that I know what is happening and I think to myself.. " I can't wait to 'come down' and see if I really am into the girl.. or not."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
that's your humanity child.
Less than 72 hrs as a member and you've posted (at this moment) 158 times.
The majority of your postings would suggest that you joined up... in order to preach.
Sorry dude. I'm going to have to put you on "invisible" status. If I don't... I know that I'm eventually going to say some things that will not make you feel very good.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Do what makes you happy.

But I'm not above criticism if you have a good point then I will try to listen, I'll admit I am also set in my ways, so that might be annoying to you, but I have faith in my path, I have faith in love. I don't all the answers and I don't have the only way to succeed. I am just telling my viewpoint of what I believe, in the eyes of Soldier King (my book :p).
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
The difference now... is that I know what is happening and I think to myself.. " I can't wait to 'come down' and see if I really am into the girl.. or not."
Also, be optimistic, don't overthink everything, just enjoy if something is going well :).
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Less than 72 hrs as a member and you've posted (at this moment) 158 times.
The majority of your postings would suggest that you joined up... in order to preach.
Sorry dude. I'm going to have to put you on "invisible" status. If I don't... I know that I'm eventually going to say some things that will not make you feel very good.
Didnt you know?
He is the SoSuave Messiah.

Not lol.

Enjoy this bumbling idiot while he lasts. 179 posts in 2 days and I see he is making himself lots of friends on here through the mods.

Someone said the over/under was March 17th on his ban date. I think today at noon is not soon enough.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Didnt you know?
Someone said the over/under was March 17th on his ban date. I think today at noon is not soon enough.
It's 2pm, noon has passed Glass Heart. Btw why don't you actually post a real picture of yourself. You're so quick to laugh at BigDave17 yet it's clear you have many fears yourself.

I'm no Messiah, I do too much wrong, but I would like to be the one influence him, same for my book in the Eyes of Soldier King, that's why I post here, for the true hero to emerge and take the words I say and create something that will change the world, even if he uses the words for what not to do, that could still be useful :).
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
By my mid20s I was burned and couldnt experience those rushes anymore, I still appreciated girls but there was no fast heart rate anymore.

Guess thats what happens when we talk about women unable to bond with a man once their c0ck count is too high.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Didnt you know?
He is the SoSuave Messiah.

Not lol.

Enjoy this bumbling idiot while he lasts. 179 posts in 2 days and I see he is making himself lots of friends on here through the mods.

Someone said the over/under was March 17th on his ban date. I think today at noon is not soon enough.
Well that was quick... he got banned already :rofl:
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Well that was quick... he got banned already :rofl:
Yeah who ever took the under on the March 17th bet mentioned earlier, you are a winner.

Take your right hand and give yourself a pat on the back lol.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top