Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you done yet?

screwball

Banned
Reaction score
How would you guys handle it if your gf or a girl you are seeing while having sex and thinking your doing a great job, she's moaning and all and then asks you in a bored seeming way: Are you done yet?

Immediate next? Or would you try harder to pleasure her next time?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try harder to pleasure her the next time? I would just pull out right there and leave and never look back LOL. Noone asks me "are you done?" because to begin with, I am passionate about it and I want the other person to be passionate about it so I have sex with people who feel me. If they don't feel me early on, be it in the way they kiss and no further than that, NEXT. Got no time for people who see sex as something you do when you're bored.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try harder to pleasure her the next time? I would just pull out right there and leave and never look back LOL. Noone asks me "are you done?" because to begin with, I am passionate about it and I want the other person to be passionate about it so I have sex with people who feel me. If they don't feel me early on, be it in the way they kiss and no further than that, NEXT. Got no time for people who see sex as something you do when you're bored.
Yeah, that would turn me off, too. She working, not having a good time. Probably faking.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I would try to finish up by letting off a nice explosion in her face.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should of said.. Yea I am done, then get dressed and leave!

Not a good sign my friend. Was this the first time you two had sex?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I had this happen to me in 2011 and 1998. It's rude to the point of being potentially traumatizing.

It means she is a lost cause. Dump her and don't take her back unless she begs for sex. She is cold-hearted. It should never happen.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I've heard that, feels bad man
agree with bigneil, very rude, dump immediately

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you demote her to sex toy and make the sex all about you. You do NOTHING to please her. You get yours, then get dressed and leave.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you demote her to sex toy and make the sex all about you. You do NOTHING to please her. You get yours, then get dressed and leave.
Dude. Her comment is all about inflating her ego at the expense of yours. If you keep putting your D in her with this attitude and words coming out of her mouth, it will F with your erections and confidence! For real.

You could plate her and allow her to only do oral on you so she can't say nothing cause her mouth is full.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Her comment is all about inflating her ego at the expense of yours. If you keep putting your D in her with this attitude and words coming out of her mouth, it will F with your erections and confidence! For real.

You could plate her and allow her to only do oral on you so she can't say nothing cause her mouth is full.
Of course she is trying to inflate her ego. That is why you make everything about you only

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen to me in 2011 and 1998. It's rude to the point of being potentially traumatizing.

It means she is a lost cause. Dump her and don't take her back unless she begs for sex. She is cold-hearted. It should never happen.
Did you have plates when it happened to you? I was one itised and my lady was doing me like this back in 2009... She was still taking the sex, but laying their like a dead body, and then you get the
erection deflating comments like you said "ARE YOU DONE YET?"... She was fighting me actively during those years and wasn't trying to do anything that would "help" me...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is "no", obviously.

Honestly, I had this but never overtly.

And I haven't had it once since being game-aware...

Tells you something, doesn't it? Don't be a pvssy. Take what you want, and leave her wanting more whilst you drink beer, and listen to tunes.

Don't be a sexual provider. I've tried increasing my sexual game, and I got called a "lesbian". That soon snapped me out of it.

Satisfy yourself. Be selfish, and spin plates.
What if I get the pleasure feeling her get satisfied? Like, if she's not enjoying it, it turns me off in general.